////r/fisting////

Old people are gamey af.

>white ppl choose to be vegan
>veganism is on the rise, country might go vegan
>white ppl think whiteness should be obliterated
>white ppl invite hoardes of mexicans and other third worlders to their country
>white ppl get replaced in their own countries in 3 generations
>countries aren't vegan anymore

how long is that guys legs? hes at his fucking waist at 12%?

Why are vegans so retarded they cant even make a chart?

No way Gen Z is more vegan then millenials

part of the push to create more soyboys and gyno-boosted castrated numales. Depopulation.

>brought to you by someone who doesn’t know how percentages of solid objects work

The rise is vegetarianism is just another symptom of the decline of Western civilisation. Now and more men are checking out and subsist on a meak diet of vegetables rather than claw their way to the top in an ever more competitive world.

Sad.

What if the correlation isn't with generation but with age?

By the time soylent green becomes a reality they won't even have to hide it. Sections of society will clamor for it.

>Falling for the marketing war between monsanto/big agriculture and big meat.

Stupid cunt.

Buying Jew-subsidized meat from the store is far from “clawing your way to the top” you pussy

Those Jewish Minnesotans am I right?

What, dairy and meat are traditional staples of Indo-European culture and restricted diets are part of Semitic culture? Weird.

Jesus fucking christ, what the fuck is wrong with millenials? Old people are animals!

>far more likely to avoid eating animals than old people
What are the macros for granny breasts?

Why is this graph showing the vegetarian as brown?

Traditionally only whites and Asians have enough empathy and long term critical thinking/planning skills to go vegetarian.

Hitler was a vegetarian

kek

gen z will eat all the fucking meat it wants. fuck off leftists. "phytoestogens," are a problem for soyboy genetics. You would have been slaves or died off if this cultural would not have permitted your existence.

niggas always gotta be careful with that correlation/causation bs ya feel ma bro

>what are indians

Asians.

kek

True. What color are Indians typically?

I've only ever heard of older people becoming vegetarian, not the other way around.

>that pic
Vegans BTFO!!!!!

Why do you people actually give a shit about stuff like this?

Going to Wal-Mart to buy meat doesn't increase your manliness.

all beef is gonna be chinese sooner or later

I'm okay with more vegetarians because that means more meat for me. I see no problem here.

Whats the meaning of the hole what does it symbolize?

>what is demand and supply

Same, bro, saaaame

Good one

Natural selection works great in a binary tree with half the population being weeded out in every generation.
So we're doing 12% and it's not really that great, but I'm happy to see them go none the less.

56%

what are you talking about bro? buying a piece of an animal that some machine killed and had no opportunity to fight back basically makes you natural born predator

>tfw will never take a life of an intellectually inferior being

I like the way you think.
Next time some vegan is spewing its political bullshit at the table, I'll console myself knowing that I'm a Natural Born Predator, and they are cattle.

Reversion to the meat

Egcellent.

Posts like this make me realise the decline of western civilisation isnt so bad after all.

Actually its a fucking tradegy. When the bombs fall, ill eat you and your hipster friends for protein.

Life is empty and futile. Gotta fill the void somehow

They will infringe upon your rights. My uni had meat free mondays, where no meat was sold on campus.

Just brought my own chicken and rice, like i did every other day. I quite enjoyed triggering those cunts, it was worth the disciplinary

going vegan makes you taller

ayyyy lmao

More for me.

>Asians have empathy

this comic is the gayest shit ive ever seen
and i just came from this thread

carotene

What's worse though?
Industrial meat or veggies?

o_____o

>asians
>empathy
kek, probably even less-so than niggers

this is a good thing. there is so many negative aspects of everyone eating meat, the more people that stop eating it the better.

i'm not going to stop because i need my gains.

Veganism is the red pill, only irrational manchildren or people who never discussed veganism are the ones eating meat

Animals convert grass into protein. They exist to serve man.

as soon as synthetic meat becomes convenient and affordable I'm going "vegan"

otherwise it's just killing animals for no fucking reason

Except farm animals don't eat grass, that 0.001% grass fed beef that is produced needs 5 times more land than "normally" produced beef.

Try this.

High meat consumption isn't sustainable. Call me names now

Life isn't sustainable because of entropy.

I've tried at least 10 brands of "meat" and non of it comes remotely close. All of it is bland, mushed together garbage.

Only whites. Asians brutally torture dogs to eat them.
Also veganism is fucking retarded, you need meat to be healthy.

It used to be the norm since the dawn of civilization to have meat as sort of a luxury, it wasn't only until after the industrial revolution that people started to easily eat much more meat. i see that as a return to normalcy; eating lots of meat is a sign of luxury. ironic how the boomers are eating it much more than their younger counterparts.

>didnt read the scale that 5 people = 100%
Fo rill tho all depends on the scale.

Oh