>when a girl ghosts you after a first date

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fVeAEwrL1Ts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=fVeAEwrL1Ts

Thanks man

>when a girl ghosts you before the first date

>When you can't even get a date

You can get a date you just have yet to put enough effort into getting one. There are no incels in the 21st century West, only volcels.

last date i went on, over a fuckin year now, she had the decency to tell me it wouldn't work. Lied about the reason, but its better than a ghost

>When they cancel on you after you’ve arrived at the restaurant

>when a ghost girls you after a first date

The worst part is that she texted by the day after but stopped after that

*me

>When a tranny slides into your coath's dms

>when you can't read body language to know how she feels

I'm a neet atm though with no $

She seemed pretty warm and welcoming

That's your choice though, user. Nobody is forcing you into the position you're in. You could have a job if you wanted to, you won't be rich but most people aren't and they get along just fine.

>when I have a girl that has confirmed i can straight up fuck her
>tell her I'm going to put her on her hands and knees and she tells me to prove it
>not sure if I want to hang out with her since she's a thot
>solid 6.5

>goes out of her way to talk to me
>go for it
>says lets be friends
>proceeds to cock block and get angry at me
>ignores and talks to someone else eventually

>find younger cuter girl but has bf
>first girl gives me hart broken look
>no gf but feel like i won

DO IT FAEGGIT, just wear a condom homie

Lads I think I've found my dream girl, but I have no idea what do to in order to really get things moving. Please anons, give me advice. I really don't want to screw up.

>when you can't read a girls body language via text
>when she hasn't texted back yet and you wonder if she's ghosted you

Don't overwhelm her. Be normal but not boring.

If you need advice on what that means I wish you the best of luck

>All the grills that I've talked to about this thought it was alright to ghost people and considered it a normal part of trying to date and find someone

>Ask girl for number
>gives it to me
>Text her asking to go out for coffee
>She says yes
>i suggest date, she says she has to find out when shes not working, says she will text back with a date thats good for her
>doesnt text back

Fucking why, just say youre not interested rather than saying yes and having me wait for a response

shes the classic "i dont like to say no to dont make people feel like shit" type of girl

thats why she gave you the number and now is trying to ignore you

just forget her

>Be me on 6 month dry spell
>met up with a qt and her friends at a music show
>had an alright time they mostly just talked about people I've never met
>figured I bored her
>now she messages me daily
>sent me one today saying "hehe let's make a list of movies and have a marathon this weekend"
>not sure how much effort to put in because usually get accused of being clingy
>casually say yeah sure but on the inside desperately need human interaction

>when she goes to the bathroom and never comes back
jokes on her, i ended up fucking the bartender

What

just suggest a comedy then bang

yeah i get what you are saying, it just makes it even worse that she even responded to my texts in the first place. If youre gonna ghost me, dont agree to a date then ghost. Just dont answer the first fucking text in the first place.

I'm neet and I had dates the last two weekends. Also in my 30s and living at home. Stop being such a pussy cuck fgt.

most women dont have a strong personality, some of them dont even have a personality, im permavirgin and i have a lot of sisters who are insecure and like that

you can't expect that kind of conviction from women. They're fucking cowards.

Just gotta deal with it and move on.

t. just got ghosted a few days ago

Watch John Carpenter's The Thing and bang her.

Yup. Not that user but every girl I’ve asked said it was what you do when you’re not interested.
>”but how can someone get attached after one date?”

>tfw cute Brazilian who messages me daily, and we exchange a good 10-20 messages

where are you from ?

portugal obviously

well, two continets difference between you both

whats up with people falling in love with the ones who live 50 k kilometers away your home

she doesn't realize that you sent her pictures of zyzz

>Be 7/10 and 6'
>Decide to go on pity tinder date with a 5/10
>We go to a coffee shop and talk for a while (her idea)
>An hour in she says she has to go to dinner with another friend
>"Okay"
>I Dont offer to pay or ask her for sex
>She deletes me off tinder
Am I going to make it?

Too betas and cowards to date someone whom they spend time with in their daily basis
t. knower

That wasn’t me. I’m from Aus, she’s an an exchange student.

>Go on date with my oneitis
>Having good, deep conversation
>We make out
>Make plans to hang later that week
>All the signs say she likes me
>Naturally im falling for her, hard
>She ghosts me the very next day

JUST

>when a girl ghosts you after the first message
It takes me an hour to come up with something mildly creative and autistically proofread it. Why would women match me in the first place if they won't respond? Anyone had any success with the p-please respond meme?

Because they want you to lead, subconsciously women like being pursued and eventually yielding when caught, hit her up, just don't sperg out, keep the conversation light and take her out somewhere, physical interaction trumps all of this autistic internet shite

>something mildly creative and autistically proofread it.
Mate. Just relax. Every single match I open with the same thing.
>hey thanks for the match :)
60% of the time it works 100% of the time. After that you just go from there.

what the fuck are you doing user
you only fuck 5/10s, don't date them

lads I've got a date with some qt, but my low self-esteem is destroying me
I've had acne most of my life (pretty clear now), always been skinnyfat (but I'm "big" by normie standards now) and I've got a decent face and hairline, pretty low bodyfat. Girls message me first on tinder, call me handsome etc so I'm not ugly by any stretch. Also almost 21 and still a virgin despite being a 7+/10.

The thing is though I the idea of a qt ever liking me is such a foreign concept to me that I'm afraid of going on this date. I feel as though I'm not worthy of her and I'm shitting myself.

>girl in class seems to like me a lot
>add her on Facebook before semester ends
>she initiates conversation
>seems really into me
>actually slightly turned off because I could tell she would be a needy gf
>hesitate but keep talking since she’s hot
>ask her out a week and a half after classes end
>by this time she’s growing colder and colder
>probably too late by now
>she agrees to date and never gives me a time
>I make some mistakes along the way but didn’t do too bad I thought
>last time we talked was a month ago
>I’m pretty much over her and wouldn’t try again if she stared talking to me since it left a sour taste in my mouth

I learned I need to move faster with women, I also learned some better texting game in retrospect but most of my issues would have been solved if I asked her out ASAP

It’s funny because I lost feelings for her but I didn’t want to accept it since I liked her so much and her neediness turned me off. When she pulled away my feelings came back LOL. My ego is so fucked.. I’m probably a narcissist and she is too I’m sure.

Being lonely sucks. I need more options so I don’t get stuck on some thought just because she’s the only girl giving me attention

literally put no effort into it.

>when a girl ghosts you after the first message

I believe this.
But I also believe its because you faggots cant handle a no. You'd whimper and whine and botherr her for months after why why why. so she just ghost you instead.

I wish a chick would say, look man, you're goofy looking and ugly and kinda stupid. It aint gonna work. Rather than leave me guessing.

>when a girl cancels right before your first date then ghosts you

>Been ghosted by 6/8 girls I've dated since entering my 20s (26)
>The only one I ever got an explanation from was a girl I saw at an event a year later who started texting me a couple days after the event for no apparent reason.
>She told me she felt I was "too young for her." I was 23 and she was 25, but she also lived with her parents and I had my own apt. Responded "cool, I understand, no hard feelings." Woke up the next day to a wall of text out of nowhere calling me a bitter immature piece of shit
>Lived with a girl for two years
>5/10 at best fatty who started off being cool and funny but eventually went full SJW tho neither here nor there
>Would slut it up constantly, date several guys at one time who ranged from 6-8 (no I wasn't one of them I don't fuck fatties, friends, or roommates)
>The vast majority of these guys would want a relationship with her and she would always find some excuse not to date them
>Also had the balls to complain about how "she couldn't find a boyfriend"
>Totally oblivious wondered why I had any trouble dating because "your far hotter than I am user, I don't understand why I get more dates than you."

How did it get to the point were women have so many options that they can instantly write off guys for the dumbest shit? Men only make up 49% of the population, and I figure the attractiveness level of the average man to women is around 1:1, so were is this artificial surplus coming from?

A E R Y N
E
R
Y
N

W H Y
H
Y

? ?
?

i molested my little brother from a young age. made him suck me off when i was 6 and he was 3. then continued to fondle every now and again right up to when I was 17

He's 20 now. I literally pretend it never happened, but I find it difficult to make eye contact with him. pls help me Veeky Forums i cant change the past

Wut

holy fuck wrong thread. this is fucking awkward

fuck you ryan you're a shit person and I remember everything, all this shit is going in my suicide note when I finally get the guts to off myself

kek

>haha dude just get a job
Go fuck yourself. A score of applications I've submitted to literally any position locally and can't get is much as a phonecall.

6-3=3
17-3=14
he was 14 and he liked it. He'd probably still like it.

>when I have an amazing, loving gf but I also want to fuck other girls because I'm finally attractive and charismatic
help me brehs..

this gotta be a bait, unless hes a twink you both are GAY AS FUCK

It depends what stage it is, if its just been a couple weeks thats fine. They dont owe you an explanation.

But if its been a couple months and shes starting to act like a gf then its really bitchy.

Ive had a gf of 4 months that started to ghost me. When i got mad about it she said i was just being clingy. I fucking hate girls when they wont tell you theyre losing interest and when you point it out, they act like dumb bitches.

were you wearing your MLP shirt?

I think most people would look a stimulating feeling if they couldn't distinguish right from wrong

fuck off roastie

i-i'm not gay. i just enjoy the occasional fap to man on man action.
i think he's still a virgin

I always get super freaked out when I imagine someone asking him who his first kiss was
fucking pls Veeky Forums end my life

is he a cute twink ? if hes id fuck him too

imagining grabbing his dick and telling him how much his big brother loves him

I'm coming up on a year long dry spell and I feel pathetic now. I was actually doing pretty well, having sex with different girls in a short period of time, and then nothing. I haven't even had contact with one for year. I feel fucking pathetic

> last had sex in september 2016
> didnt kiss a girl all in 2017
get on my level you fgt

Same except i didnt even text a girl on all of 2017

im 20 and kissless virgin, some guys i talk to in college think i have sex as frecuent as they do, fucking normies, they dont know my pain

>last time I had sex was to conceive my son
2.2yrs lads

lol cuck

>he's still a virgin
you fucked him up for life, user

>uhhhhh order sisty sis on this girl she uhhhhhh ghoAsted me her account is here order sisty sis lord vader direct order

>>hey thanks for the match :)
what the fuck am i reading

virgin at 21 isn't that big a deal dude. Don't stress it.

Posted about this in another thread, but my gf of like 2 months broke up with me yesterday. She did it over text which was pretty shitty to do. Her main reason for doing it was the fact that I'm sort of emotionally distant (which I am) while she's really affectionate. I LOVED how affectionate she was, and it hurt so fucking bad when she said that was the reason for breaking up, because it was something I was really trying to fix. Honestly this stems back to high school shit before I started lifting. I was such a goober in high school - right after I graduated, I started lifting and tried to sort of change my personality. I went through a lot of deaths from people I was really close with, and I feel like subconsciously I put up a bunch of emotional barriers to prevent myself from really getting hurt. Now this new """""persona""""" I've created since I started lifting has completely backfired, and is preventing me from being with someone I have strong feelings for. Life is pain bros.

dont fall for the bullshit. no woman respects a man who is too into her. If you need her more than she needs you, youre fucked.

At least he can carry on your name.

Kill your self mate. It’s the only way.

seems like everyone has had sex at my age though

I lost my virginity at 21 in an orgy. Fucked maybe 10 girls and idk how many guys (But who's counting amiright). Haven't had sex since, and I'm coming up on 25. Honestly I wish I was still a virgin

what kind of fucked up sodomite does orgies ??

greentext that

It's a really long story, and I'm on my phone

Wait thirty days on NC and try to talk to her again. Dont be overly aggressive about hanging out. Just test the waters and see if she will give you an opening.

I mean 20-21 is when everyone starts to lose it but It only really starts to become sad if you are like 25. If you reach 30 with it thats when I won't giggle at you complaining about still being a virgin.

Hes a fag. Just like all fags he was molested.

just fucking do it, i wanna masturbate at it

Gross

thats easy mate

>Hey bro? Remember when you molested me?

flip him on his head and he will be confused and forgat

yeah ._:

its the steroids

I forgive you

>Have dorky friend who has a pizza face, acne scars, and fucked up teeth
>Doesn't lift at all
>Took over his tinder profile upon his request
>Just deleted the pics of him in well lit areas and changed his bio to extremely shallow, generic shit that girls love (IE: I love food, country music, and the outdoors!)
>He gets over 15 likes and 6 matches
>Now messages me at random times asking for what to say to one of the girls
>Help him out but jesus man you need to find your own way
>Literally every girl that meets him never goes out with him again
>Wants me to double date with him to try and help him out
>Ok
>Literally the entire date he is acting pervy and weird
>What the fuck dude
>Go to the bathroom and tell him to fucking dull it down
>He then hardly says a word the rest of the night
>The girl ghosts him after that
Why do I get the feeling this is 99% of Veeky Forums? Don't get me wrong I'm no master pick up artist, matching with tinder whores is easy but honestly it shouldn't be a mystery why they won't see you again. You should know where you fucked up. And if you don't you need to re-examine the whole fucking thing from the second you started talking to her.

Mistakes will be made, just learn from them.

I will tell you this though

My balls felt like bricks the next day, after jizzing in each girl 3-10 times