Anyone smoke?

Do any of you smoke cigars/ pipes? do they affect your gains?

Cigars are better. You’re not supposed to inhale cigar smoke, just hold it in your mouth. It tastes better than cigs, the smell is better if you get the actually good ones and just keep brushing your teeth and they won’t turn yellow.
And inb4 they’ll give you cancer, what won’t give you cancer these days. Seriously we have a cancer warning on everything ffs.

Nope, and the nicotine supresses the urge to eat, too, so it's good for cutting.

Love me some Lane Limited 1Q pipe tobacco and some black coffee after. Fuck it's good.

I used to roll my own organic american spirits then realized I was slowly becoming a slave and losing energy/will to do things
imo tobacco is a very sneaky and devilish plant
beware

nicotine is an aromatase inhibitor so you get a lil test boost from that. Honestly if you smoke a cigar once or twice a month it's statistically insignificant in terms of cancer likelihood

aren't they owned by camel or some other cigarette company?

Actually, even one a day smoked normally (no inhalation) has no significant effect in cancer rates

I smoke a couple bowls of tobacco about once a week. My Dr. (total bro btw) says smokin ciggys about that much is negligible and doesn't even need mentioned on health exams. After a smoke the nicotine makes me feel so relaxed its almost impossible for me to not act alpha. No gain loss.

my family is cuban and my grandfather smoked a cigar every day after dinner and was extremely healthy. He died from other causes, ie nothing to do w/ cancer or lungs, mouth, etc.

I smoke cigarettes, but I'm not a faggot who cares about cardio anyway.

Oliva Series V.

My favorite cigar shits good.

Smoking is the second gayest thing, next to sucking literal man dick.

Nice hobby, cum cancer guzzlers.

That's chronic tobacco use dipshit. There is no substantial evidence that occasional cigar smoking has a significant risk for cancer.

Alcohol puts you at risk for cirrhosis and gastrointestinal hemorrhaging but nobody's spamming that shit here. Stay mad faggot.

The reason that picture makes you so angry is because you want to keep pretending to yourself that your cigars are harmless but deep down you know they are carcinogenic, this causes an internal conflict which you externalized as anger.
It's called cognitive dissonance.

I'm trying to build my endurance for football so it's really not the smartest thing to do for that. I only ever do it when I go out but. Takes several weeks to get through a pack

I had a friend who used to smoke cigars about twice a week and died of mouth cancer at 53. So if you put our two stories together it gives a 50% chance of dying with cancer

one smoke per day Before bed. helps me relax and get in the mode to sleep.

Literally everything has carcinogens. Bacon has carcinogens, if you don't wear sunscreen you get carcinogens. You can get lung cancer without having a history of smoking. I like how you didn't even refute the rest of the post. You're done son. Stay mad.

After i quit smoking cigarettes i definitely smoke cigars occasionally.

Vaping with no nicotine doesn't cut it.

Post workout/run cigs or pre-sleep cigs are best. Debate me

I used to smoke montechristos occasionally. I have one left btw.

You aren't supposed to inhale cigar or pipe smoke, so smoking either probably won't effect your gains. You might get some mouth or throat cancer but who doesn't get cancer amirite?

>Get a pipe
You can get a pipe "kit" on Amazon for cheap.

I have been told by long time pipe smokers that corn cob pipes are actually some of the best pipes out there, despite being the cheapest.

>Get some decent tobacco
Go to a tobacco shop and ask somebody what kind of tobacco they would recommend.

The tobacco I have right now is called "black black" and it smells so good you could smoke it inside.

>do some research
I'm pretty sure Google is compromised by special interests (Google image search 'black couples', then Google image search 'white couples') but there are plenty of other search engines on the internet user.

I’ll have them for celebratory occasions
Chain smokers are degenerates