Oh I'm single and just got out of a relationship, but I'm not going to see anyone right now even for casual sex...

>Oh I'm single and just got out of a relationship, but I'm not going to see anyone right now even for casual sex, I'm just going to finger myself
>oh my god is that Chad? Come over tonight

How do you cope with being a sub-8/10 male?

This girl was a 6/10 and I'm about a 7

I have to approach 10 to 15 girls just to have a solid interaction with them, and even then you have to win the lottery just to get a date, let alone have sex with any girl remotely in your league

chad and fingering herself will make her cum, you won't

Matt x Kaylee :^)

>How do you cope with being a sub-8/10 male?
I lift

t. 5/10

>How do you cope with being a sub-8/10 male?
I'm not ;)

Working on a bulk now but look decently fit in shirts. My face is very masculine with 0% soy and a naturally strong/intimidating demeanor

have you tried gay for pay

nice faggot ass haircut

>"Well, going out for a casual drink sounds fine. Would it be okay if I brought my guy friend Chad along?"

judging by your face, you have a recessed mandible, you're balding and have a shitty eye area which causes you to compensate by squinting or you're just an oldcel. You also have tiny hands and you look like a manlet. ur probably less than a 5, stupid gymcel

>>Oh I'm single and just got out of a relationship, but I'm not going to see anyone right now even for casual sex, I'm just going to finger myself
>>oh my god is that Chad? Come over tonight
Why is this a problem? You would do the exact same fucking thing.

Dont fucking tell me if a 1/10 threw themselves at you you would say yes and then deny a 10/10

Lol at very masculine

>Boo hoo women don't want to have sex with me because I'm not up to their standards
>They're ugly anyway
Calm down Elliot

>defending unchecked hypergamy where you can't even date anyone on your level because of what feminism has become
>tips fedora

gas yourself

Cry more, ugly bitch boy.

Lul

>this thread
Why are people always so angry on Veeky Forums nowadays?

>Someone decides they dont want to sleep with you and wants to sleep with someone else
>WAAAAAH HYPERGAMY
No, you just have zero redeeming personality features.

>Im totally a 7 and shes a 6
The fact you would say 'shes a 6' shows you are unattractive as fuck as a human being. Anyone who uses numbers is instantly unattractive because you cant fucking summarize someone with a number.

>is ugly
>trys to convince him that it's his personality

Veeky Forums is for men only. Leave. Slut.

Does it matter if it was because OP is ugly or boring? She didn't liked him and was turning him down without being an complete asshole. Why is OP even mad?

are you autistic? she would like him if he was attractive, but she still wouldn't even if he had a better "personality"

Unless you're fucking Quasimodo a guy can win any girl with the right character

spoken like a true 6

>but she still wouldn't even if he had a better "personality"
t. Literally has no idea how women work

Go outside kid you haven't had enough experience yet.

If sex came really easy after a break up, it's cool, but investing time into it feels daunting for a while. She's human, mate, let her do her thing

fuck off chads, stop trying to give hope to the incel OP.

6/10 at best

>Oh I'm single and just got out of a relationship, but I'm not going to see anyone right now even for casual sex, I'm just going to finger myself
i hope you realize she's only saying that because you're ugly but she doesn't want to say that you're ugly

When I asked her if she was single, she was hesitant, and her friend said yes, which fits the narrative that she has lingering effects of a breakup

Thanks user. I feel less like killing myself now

SAY IM UGLY ONE MORE FUCKING TIME AND ILL POST MY CHAD FACE ON THIS WHITE SUPREMACIST CHINESE CARTOON BOARD AND BLOW YOU BETAS OUT OF THE FUCKING WATER

you're ugly

I'm here for you, buddy.

She's also Armenian, and they have some of the highest in-group preferences in the country

Ah, that's better now. The cope is complete

That screen shot has zero vibing in it. You're just not attractive to these grills and they're responding out of social courtesy or dire hope that you might turn it into an exciting conversation. Well you didn't and that's on you. That's what girls want, they want you to make them giggle and smile. That's your goal, you fuck it up this time you go find another girl. And another, until you have it down. Even if it's the same thing you say to each one. Then it will be easy and you'll wish the girls were harder to get so you'll go after prettier ones. It never stops. You all think Chad is lucky - no the guy is never satisfied and that's why the girls always are.

>i think we could have some casual fun
fucking kill yourself you degenerate

>You all think Chad is lucky - no the guy is never satisfied and that's why the girls always are.
this is me but i'm not chad? raelly maeks ya thunk innit bruv

>naturally strong/intimidating demeanor

Yea user, she was intimidated.

KEK!!!!

>how does wednesday work

You already fucked up right there, idiot. You don't ask a woman what night she wants to go out, you tell her. Especially if she's emotionally unavailable and just looking to fuck--she wants somebody who's going to fuck her like a horse, not some niglet who's trying to set up little dates.

"vibing" over text with a girl you talked to for 15 minutes is bad advice. You get to the point and set up a date. Texting back and forth about nothing is a one way ticket to ghost down

>uni student
>still a virgin
>friends tell me to download tinder
>'it's s easy man you'll get laid in no time'
>they're all somewhat attractive looking and know how to talk to girls
>i'm ugly and have gotten 0 matches for the 5 months

it honestly just ruins my confidence at this point. I swear when I talk to girls they can tell i'm a loser

You have a shit personality m8 that's why they lose interest in you. Get some character

Came here to post this

You say "Lets go get some drinks Wednesday" or something along those lines.

By asking her "is that alright" youve confirmed in her eyes that youre not a chad who takes control of the interaction.

You're not a loser, man. Hey look, Tinder just isn't your bag, it's ok. Maybe try joining some sort of social sport? Soccer, softball, running, brazilian jiu jitsu... take the free introductory period to see if their are any cute girls. It's a great way to meet them naturally without any pressure. Stop being so narcissistic as well: nobody can tell you're a loser, it's all in your head. Get some confidence!

/Thread
Rolling

>can't have sex like every normal person does
>not a loser

/r9k/

Why would you post this on Veeky Forums? It's not like anyone is going to tell you anything useful here.

>confidence is key
everybody tells me that

but how do I have confidence when I can't even get a girl to answer my snapchat? my girl friends say i'm a great guy and stuff but not everything adds up

Stop worrying about girls and do other things that make you happy. You'll gain confidence that way, and be much happier. You can't depend on other people for your own happiness.

You look short, gay meme haircut, and gay facial hair. Shave that shit off your face and buzz your hair if you want it short

Posting pic means nothing without showing your face, thats the most important part

I was noticing this too. The tattoo thread is literally just h8 and bullshit m8.
It's like everyone just lost their marbles all of a sudden.

2-5 GET

Hey man she let you down about the best way a girl can, you should respect her for that.

Anyway welcome to the dating game, where we have to go through a ton of thots just to find one decent chick. It happens to all of us. It’s just the way things go.

roalin

*vibing* over text isn’t even possible

Texting is the most boring type of conversation you can have. Vibing is only possible in person therefore texting should be used to set up dates and respond to thots bothering you.

>Can't get laid with a "6/10"
>Reacts by crying on a Malaysian chess forum
>It's because of feminism, i swear!

You are either very ugly or have shitty personally, faggot. Probably a combination of the two.

>you cant fucking summarize someone with a number.
You can if you're putting them on a scale from 1 to 10 in terms of attractiveness you fucking retard.

Veeky Forums is infested by newfags who only come here to hate the last couple of weeks

>the last couple of weeks

it's become much worse in my desu

This has nothing to do with how unattractive you are. I mean, judging by your picture, you are probably a 4-5/10.
Here's all the things you did wrong
>You came on too strong
Chat up a girl and get to know her. Find out what she likes to do, crack some jokes, send some emojiis
>Your date idea is fucking uninspired
First dates should be something fun, casual, and in a public space. DO NOT suggest something like hiking or watching a movie at your place unless you know each other really well. Bitches get spooked by this even if you mean no malice. Use the information you learned from above to suggest something. Does she like animals? Go to a petting zoo and then grab a couple drinks. Does she like beer? Go to a brewery.
>You sound like a retard
All of your sentences have the diction of an ESL student.
Read your text out loud before sending it, does it sound like a child tried to string together a sentence? Give it another go.
>You are BETA AS FUCK
If a girl rejects you, move on. Do not say anything about what they are missing out on or beg them to reconsider.

Roll

Im a 9 with 7-8 friends. We always rate girls to give ourselves an idea on which group we'll hang out with.

I went out with a girl a month after she ended a long term relationship and it ended up being incredibly painful for both of us and utterly ruined our friendship.

It's probably for the best m8.

nollan

rollan

But you didn’t even mention anything about casual sex.
>I’m lonely blah blah, I do t want to lead you on
Then how about we hate fuck the shit out of each other? You know your ex is already doing it to someone else so why not take the same path, it’s not your fault it turned out this way, you just gotta find yourself and look after you now and then.

Try something like that next time

roll

>he didnt answer to that spiel with "what about some casual fucking?"
lolololol
beta bitch boy never gonna make it

0 please

>Why are people always so angry on Veeky Forums nowadays?

Spring is near.
Desperate males are in futile search for mates.

Hey Matt!

Stop being a beta and the pussy will come to you.

Take care

Life isn't about getting girls. Get your shit together and you won't even care about the girls. That's when they'll come to you.

That's the secret. That's the grand secret of getting laid. Hit the gym, get a good job, read books instead of Veeky Forums, travel and meet a million new people. Things will fall into place if you tackle those things one step at a time. Lead a good life and don't worry about girls. That's exactly the kind of life that girls want to be a part of. They'll be drawn to you.

I'm ugly as sin, but I've lived a crazy, rewarding life so far, and that attracts girls more then anything.

0 or 2

Just be.e. yourself bro girls love that shit