Fuck why don't you guys shill ground turkey more? it's amazing, affordable and a great alternative to chicken...

fuck why don't you guys shill ground turkey more? it's amazing, affordable and a great alternative to chicken, plus extremely versatile

ground turkey is the best

That shit is for cucks. It's the closest you can get to soy of any actual meat.

thought it was common knowledge. i don't really use ground beef for anything anymore

JEnnie0 is gross my nibba

because nobody actually shills good foods or products here

I get that exact brand. It's a pretty reasonable amount of calories/protein for the money. At least as far as meat is concerned

Ground turkey pricing is weird here. It usually costs the same as lean ground beef, but when it goes on sale, it’s dirt cheap.

Good thing to do with ground turkey: mix it with one brick defrosted, drained spinach and half a packet of onion soup mix. Makes a great meat patty.

I buy the tubes of 90% lean for $3.00-$3.50. Absolutely godlike cost:gainz ratio, and it lasts longer in the fridge than the stuff in the styrofoam tray. Gotta mix it up with whole cuts and ground beef sometimes, though.

I like turkey, sadly every packed turkey i have here has soy protein in the composition
t.brazilian

Ground turkey is good as heck. I usually make a huge pack of it with some veggies and eat it for dinner all week.

Because 90% of Veeky Forums are still faggots eating deli meat for dinner.

Fuck ground turkey, you can get a 16 lb whole butterball for like 18 bucks on sale. Brine overnight, put in oven, slice, you got about 14 solid pounds of meat for 18 bucks.

It’s expensive in my area, chicken and lean beef are dirt cheap

its rubbery and gross

pfff if you wanna talk price
costco rotisserie chicken, mother fucker

stupidly cheap

what the fuck? are you ok? did someone drop a fucking 45lb plate on your head when you were young?

also dry as shit and bland as fuck

Couldn't find any threads about it, but what was the end result of that whole onion saga? I'm guessing it's no longer talked about because it was either debunked, confirmed or is now a banned topic?

Pls respond

Rotisserie brother reporting in.

Any anons got good clean recipies for ground turkey

they dont even sell it in 95% of supermarkets in the country ilive

>make tacos out of ground turkey
>Can't tell the neat

>Can't tell the difference
Neat.

Haven't we fucking established soy is a meme

Protip for my Veeky Forums bros:

Best easiest pasta ever
> 1lb of this ground turkey
> 1lb of ground beef
> 1 large onion diced

cook the onion, add some garlic, then brown the meats

Add TWO classico roasted garlic tomatoe sauce jars

Cook TWO boxes of whole wheat Penne

Mix all the shit together, put some Parmesan cheese on top if you are patrician.

Enjoy 7-8 meals that are fucking delicious and end up being like $3-$4 per meal

I almost always use it as a ground beef replacement for anything other than a burger really. It's usually about 1/2-2/3rd the cost of beef. Beef does just taste better, so if the prices are similar I'll get beef. In something heavily spiced (chili, tacos, etc) it's almost identical to me.

I prefer turkey breast to chicken breast, never had ground turkey tho. May give it a shot this week

I do something similar, it's very delicious and cheap

Nothing worse than a hot woman ruining her body with tattoos.

Best dinner is going to woolies, picking up a $10 rotisserie chicken, some bread rolls and a tub of coleslaw

Shit's so fucking good

seconding this
do I just make fucking tacos

pan fry it and mix it with spaghetti and low sodium marinera sauce for a delicious bulking meal