No amount of lifting can make my tiny 4 incher bigger

No amount of lifting can make my tiny 4 incher bigger

Why not just kill yourself at this point? It's the same thing with manlets, I don't understand why they don't just kill themselves.

I love small cocks, if you're Veeky Forums with a small dick it's a plus for me

Bro, I feel you. I'm average (7 in) and feel like I'll never please a girl

faggot

lol dicklet, 12 inch is the average

PEGym forums. Guaranteed inch in the six to eight months, and 2 inches by the end of the second year. If you can grow your muscles, foreskin, and your jaw, why the fuck don't you think you can grow your dick?

LMAO JUST DO COCK PUSH UPS FAGGIT

>7 in average
whatever you have to tell yourself to not feel small, buddy

>having a 1 foot dick
lol and u think u have the right to call anyone a dicklet?

15 inch masterrace reporintg in

I'm a woman

I have 20 inches

5.5 here, it's already pathetic but if it were any smaller I'd kill myself immediately

be my husband

But with enough lifting, you can shove your dick all the way through her sternum with a single thrust. no need for big dick then.

Wtf??! Everyone has these massive dicks? I thought my 7,3 inches was only slightly under average but you guys are killing my ego

my dick is 8.5 inches.
>dicklet

get penis enlargement pills. get 12 extra inches.

Trans girl?

I have ovaries and a uterus and vagina

hey buddy, I feel the same way
no lifting on earth is possible to make my small 6ft1 frame taller nor can it turn my tiny 8" into something big

i'm 8' bone-pressed, no memes

but it's not much girth, about average, so it looks like shit while being this long

pretty depressing overall

only faggots kill themselves over what they can't control

enough aesthetic and the dick isn't as important as you think, remember that you're a fucking accessory to bitches and all that matters is what others can see

4" here - for the longest time I was depressed and thought I would never satisfy a women. Flashes of laughinggirls.jpg haunted my nights

Insecurity led to virgin status at 28 still.

Then I discovered women dont give a flying fuck as long as youre confident (or pretend to be).

Have been fucking beautiful women for 2 years now they all have infinite orgasms when they cowgirl me. Literally have to put in 0 effort as my dick goes all in and they grind my pubic area life is fucking great too bad about those missed prime years

>tfw when no smol penised bf who's Veeky Forums to fuck me every night when I have vaginismus and prefer anal and like blowing but hate big dicks and are scared of them

why live

tits or gtfo pls

don't have tits

hhahahah tits or gtfo
there are zero Veeky Forums girls who want this, otherwise i'd stand a chance of not dying alone

Fuck off /fatty/, we all know you are delusional man that wants a dick up his arse

>there are zero Veeky Forums girls who want this
You have no idea what women want
and if you rely solely on wanting to date Veeky Forums women, or just refusing to date anyone outside of one body type, then don't cry when you can't

>t. lardass

5 ft 110 lbs
try again
>HUURRR THE ONLY TWO BODY TYPES WOMEN CAN POSSIBLY HAVE ARE FIT AND LARDASS