Trump

Is he high test?

i believe during presidential campaign he's tweaked 24/7
tweaked as in he took speed pills
and high dopamine = high test

He spent 50 years grabbing 10/10s by the pussy and refuses to apologize for it. What do you think?

If you consider his shit diet and lack of exercise but also that he gets so easily offended, it certainly would lead to nothing but the conclusion that he is low test. However, if you consider that he is over 70 and doesn't look his age at all but also that he just says whatever he wants could potentially lead to the opposite concluson

Wait really? Is the opposite also true? What if you are physically not capable of feeling happy because of a dopamine deficiency, would that mean low test?

>high test
>gets emasculated by his wife

The highest test, believe me

>eat KFC and McDonalds everyday
>throws a tantrum under slightest pressure
>kiss Israel, Russia and China's ass
>mood swings, indecisive and backpedals
If anything he's high cortisol, which means high estrogen.

He sired his fifth child when he was 60 years old. That child is a boy who is nearly 6 feet tall at the age of 11. He controls the strongest nation on Earth, and he got there by defeating both political parties which control Washington.

He was soliciting her for a low-five, and she delivered.

he has tiny, grill hands

of course he's not high test

haven't research too deeply on this but from my limited understanding yes it goes hand in hand
when people say they get mood lift after test therapy if you think about how can a peripheral hormone can affect mood which is regulated by neurotransmitter like dopamine unless they're affecting each other

No, he's not high test.

But Trudeau is.

Trudeau is high test for a Canadian, which mean's he's a bitch and a laughing stock compared to men from real nations

Rich = High test? I think not.

Only a real men have the balls to sit like that.

Yes he's high test.

>inb4 drumpf voter

Bill Clinton is too.

Both of these men have type A personalities and have slayed more pussy than any faggots crying about them on the health and fitness section of a meme and upvote based subreddit.

Literally any retaded, tall TV star could do that...

>tall

At least you manlets know your place

How many other world leaders do you know who have tattoos?

Trudeau is obviously high test.

Not only is this correct, but you're so close on digits.

>billionaire
>pussy grabber
>president
>best meme 2016

Big league