So how'd your veganuary go Veeky Forums?

So how'd your veganuary go Veeky Forums?

Kill OP

And then eat his flesh

I ate nothing but meat all month. I've never felt more healthy and energetic. I also lost 15lbs. I can hear the heartbeats of tasty creatures from behind walls and shit too.

>I Feel healthier
>Yes, I have to take a bunch of extra vitamins that I don't get otherwise, what of it?

How does it feel being a weak soyboy with brittle bones

Placebo is one hell of drug

I gotta cut veggies and processed junk. I want hunter's sense!

95% of those who went vegan and said they feel better than ever, never exercised before in their lives and ate 24/7 at McDonald's. Wow who would had thought that eating vegetables and exercising can improve your health?

>and exercising
Where is that implied?

>87 percent have more energy

Most vegans I know chainsmoke and east some variation of fried potatoes every single day.

Healthy my ass

Stupid comment and you should feel stupid.

Almost all vegans exercise compared to other groups.

Source? It's "veganuary" not "exercise month"

rekt

>Your brain on carnism
Which is it, cucks?

That's your heartbeat, and it's gradually dying.

milk is still a shitty source of calcium, but you wouldn't know that, because you're a weak little DYEL

didn't know vegetarians have exclusive rights on climate and deforestation control

I've consumed so much blood, I don't even require a heart to pump it throughout my body.

I love it when vegan arguments always boil down to the same old SJW bullshit.

B B BUT CLIMATE CHANGE! DEFORESTATION! (never mind the huge environmental impact of mass agriculture). I get the impression vegans/SJWs have never left the city in their lives.

95% of "mass agriculture" is used to feed cattle and other factory farmed animals. How retarded are you? Enlighten us more.
>b-b-but ur an sjw
Fuck you, nigger. You're being cucked hard and don't even realize it.

>Compassion and mercy towards the weak is something I need to argue against!

There has never been existence on this planet that hasn't been based upon the strong subjugating the weak.

does anyone here make their own seitan? please share tips and recipe

-as much wheat gluten as you want
-a scoop or six of nutritional yeast
-water or stock until it's a gigantic dough-ball, leaving no extra powder
-some spices, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, or whatever you fucking want
-knead for 15 minutes and then knead for like 5 more minutes and then let it sit
-put that bitch in the oven
-???
-vegan

There has also never been people communicating with someone halfway across the world, doing organ transplants and going to the moon either.
Because amoral, retarded animals or uncivilised people 200 years ago did it, is not a moral justification to do it today.
If a toddler kicks you in the shin, that's not a reason to kick them back because you're strong and he's weak.
You're better than that.

I wonder how far I could kick a toddler. Also meatcucks ITT are useless faggots.

what constitutes "feel healthier"?
what constitutes "more energy"?
how much weight loss?
87% of how many people? 97% of how many people? were these people already athletes? average people? how long were they eating meat? how long did it take to see these magic results?

it's just low tier bait when they're tumblr level infographs with no cited sources or context and huge bias

Are you really this much of a limp wristed faggot?Morality isn't even something that can be argued logically by definition. People don't kick toddlers for one of 2 reasons. Either it's their child, and they have a biological imperative to protect it, or it's not their child and the threat of a stronger entity (the parent or the state) prevents them from doing so.

Hey soyboys...

How do you feel about abortion? :^) Remember, man is an animal, should a woman have the right to take a life so she can spend her 20's drinking?

>but a fetus isn't sentient

Neither is a lot of shit vegans refuse to kill for vital nutrients!

>it's another vegans try to push their subjective morality on to others under the guise of caring about their health episode

Like I don't even deny that eating less meat/animal products in general is healthy, I just know that's not really what you're after. You're trying to push your personal views on to me deceptively.

I have no opinion on abortion, but within the moral framework of veganism it is unarguably murder!

So, are you against abortion or are you a gigantic hypocrite?

>it's another vegans
Type 3 diabetus kicking in

GO VEGAN OR THERE WILL BE TROUBLE

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633264/Be-nice-animals-ll-kill-Knife-wielding-vegan-bodybuilder-makes-extraordinary-threats-against-meat-eaters-series-bloodthirsty-online-rants.html

So you have nothing to say and reply with an image macro?

Something isn't bait just because it makes you mad, sweetie! That anger is caused by cognitive dissonance!

Now, if it's wrong to kill any animal, even a non-sentient animal like a fish or even to take honey from bees, than why is it ok to kill a fetus, for even less benefit to anyone?

Vegans also believe in the overpopulation meme so I'd assume they support abortion. Because you know, white countries are a threat to the planet seeing how they are only 5% of the world population.

>didn't even read it

samefag strawman

Wtf are you talking about? Vegans are literally the most lazy people I know exercise wise. However since they're not meat cucks they tend to not be obese which gives the illusion that they work out

In case no one else knows, threads like this are basically boot camps for paid trolls. They pick a controversial topic and push it on forums where they know it's unpopular.

The whole "farmland" arguement is irrelevant in the west, but hey, better all go vegan so the vibrant, ascendant union that is africa can flood planet earth with 6 billion illiterate niggers all seeking refuge in the west from the malthusian disaster they've created

That's probably best, we wouldn't want to put too much strain on your malnourished brain.

Pic related, sweetie!

I don't think anyone here gets paid, just a bunch of retards shitposting on both sides.

I'm convinced that there's an ongoing effort to spread veganism among online fitness communities.

I don't know who would want that but I'm inclined to believe it's probably some soy farmer's advocacy organization that hired some firm specializing in online covert ad campaigns in the hope of increasing demand for soy products.

fixed

95% of soy is used for animal agriculture you fucking stupid faggot
if BIG SOY wanted to continue to make bank, they'd lobby for the animal agriculture industry-- which they do. Read a book.

Nah that's /pol/ tier retardation. You want to see a conspiracy. Also fuck street signs I want my legacy captcha back.

I literally bought a pass the instant legacy was outdated. I miss my "calle _____".

Hiro isn't getting anything from me even if it were 50 cents. Yeah calle calle and calle avenue were my favorites, rest in peace.

ALSO FUCK THAT IT EXPIRES AFTER 30 FUCKING SECONDS.

meh, my time is more valuable than having to type three captchas on occasion, wasting five minutes of my time.

The new captcha is fucking gay. I've triple-checked them on occasion and it fucking tells me off. Fuck you Google. Also fuck n00t.

Explain why all of a sudden, out of nowhere, there was a deluge of vegan advocates on fitness forums online.

It started maybe a year ago, and if not soy something else. You're saying you don't believe people pay people to promote stuff online and make it appear grassroots? Ever? Even though it would be cheap, effective advertising?

Anyways, why don't you answer the question. What is your stance on abortion?

>If you don't have your own moral code and instead only do or don't things for fear of legal repercussions, you're a limp wristed faggot!
Let me reiterate
>I would kick a toddler if I could 100% without a shadow of a doubt get away with it
Meatcuck logic everyone
I'm one of the vegans you quoted and I am against abortion. The fact that there is an overlap between the pro abortion community and the vegan community is not an argument against veganism.
To help you understand it, there is an overlap between literally all criminals and meat eaters. That isn't a reason why eating meat is wrong. (Eating meat IS wrong, but not because criminals eat meat.) Guilt by association is not an argument.

Well at least you're morally consistent with your retarded nonsense but you seem to miss the point. I guess your brain is probably starved for essential vitamins and nutrients so I can hardly blame you :^)

Take a marketing class. There are better and literally hundreds-of-times-less-expensive ways to advertise and get words across. One person, posting shit at 150wpm online is hundreds of times less effective than your average marketing.

Personally I would buy a few reddit/instagram/facebook/etc accounts with a big following (they're not expensive), and then gradually ease people into veganism if I was a vegan shill.

t. non-vegan marketing major

tl;dr people are just shitposting

>Meatcuck logic everyone
You're leaving out the critical component of need. I'm not going to drive across town to kick a kid in the face because it's fun (Although, I'm not going to knock it until I've tried it). But if that kid is an obstacle for me to fulfill a need, and kicking him in the face seems to be the best option to overcome the obstacle, then that kid if fucking ruined.

Was that onion shitposting also vegan agenda? And soy is also a recent thing and more against veganism because XENOESTROGENS. You're retarded, go tape another layer aluminium around your apartment. And I don't care about abortion.

I did not miss the point and compassion towards the weak is not retarded nonsense :^)
There is no essential amino acid, essential amino acid, vitamin or nutrient that necessitates animal agriculture.
You do not need to eat animals. You want to eat animals. Huge difference.

SOY has PHYTOESTROGENS and not XENOESTROGENS you fucking retard.

XENOESTROGENS are commonly found in MEAT and DAIRY and PROCESSED CRAP

the most potent XENOESTROGENS are found in CHICKEN and MILK

go read wikipedia if you have a hard time grasping straws

>essential amino acid, essential amino acid
One of those is meant to be "fatty acid".
In b4 DHA, or B12. Supplements do not necessitate animal exploitation either, they're vegan.

>b-but how do u git b123 user

>But you don't need to plow through that toddler, you can just make a 12 mile detour to avoid him
Veganfag logic

If you aren't taking only the amount of wealth you generate required to subside and giving the rest to the impoverished family, you are a hypocrite.

Effective for a product yes, for an idea not so much. People tend to tune out PSAs but they get made because people get grant money to make them. If you want to convert people to veganism you have to do more than advertise it, you need to make it seem trendy.

I don't think there is a legion of shills here, but one guy who also maintains a vegan fitness instagram leading discussion bumping threads and keeping the topic posted is all it would take, then the people who fell for the vegan meme elsewhere would semi-organically drive the discussion.

The onion shitposting was shitposting and your whole post was a gigantic strawman. Soy is bland and devoid of everything that makes eating meat pleasurable. It's not that it's bad for your endocrine system, it's that it's food for plebian bugmen who's endocrine systems have been blown out by birth control metabolites and BPA's and heat and EM waves from a laptop and god knows what else.

Veganism is the diet of the neoliberal globalist insectoid slave-man who spends his entire life in a city working a job he hates where he does nothing of any importance until he's old enough to die, eating a diet prescribed by his masters to keep him alive and little else.

Meat and dairy is the diet of a free man who eats what is good for his soul and embraces his role within nature. Spartan soldiers ate meat. Spanish conquerors ate meat. Crusaders ate meat. Aztec warriors ate meat. Your ancestors ate meat.

Meat makes a man in more ways than one.

There's a Veeky Forums-vegan discord with like 200 people in it. Veganism is growing in-itself and it's the dietary trend of 2018. Have you been to Trader Joe's recently? They have like 100 new vegan products. Even fucking Jew-Mart has vegan products now. Most studies do show it's healthier. I, for one, gave it a go about four months ago. Felt a lot better, made gains at about the same pace, and learned to cook a little better.

Do you even know what xeno means in this context? Ahah

Maybe it's a fad. I live in a pretty trendy city, and I've had more acquaintances stop being vegan in the last year then I've met new vegans. So overall it's getting more popular because it's now cool in Everytown, USA to be vegan?

I drank like a gallon of milk a day

Obviously not since you're posting retarded shit again. Nice knowing you, now get ready for highschool.

>"ur a child"
>projecting
I remember high-pitched voices screaming this on xbox live. The original xbox live.

I would assume you're probably 19 or 20. If not, you're still projecting your lack of brainpower.

I eat meat simply because I enjoy it. After working all day, nothing releases stress more than having a work out and then chewing a nice juicy steak.

>I murder children because I enjoy it. After working all day, nothing releases stress more than having a work out and then raping the fuck out of some children

>Plant milk is 12 miles away from cow milk
>Vegan shwarma is 12 miles away from dead pig shwarma
Wow, I'm amazed. Here in Europe grocery stores are much smaller and the substitutes are always one shelf away from the thing they substitute.
>If you aren't taking only the amount of wealth you generate required to subside and giving the rest to the impoverished family, you are a hypocrite.
No. You're conflating veganism with vegan activism. Vegans don't do something extra in their day, they literally just shop from the next shelf and abstain from eating corpses, breastfeeding and menstrual discharges. Shopping for a vegan burger than a ground up cow corpse party is not inconvenient or expensive.
Now, vegan activists do spend time, money and energy on advocating animal rights which is time, money and energy that could be spent on advocating human rights. In that sense you would be correct, except I'm not an activist therefore not a hypocrite.

>I kick toddlers because I enjoy it (only when I can get away with it because it's illegal tho). No better stress release than that!
Meatcuck logic

>hur durr!!!! animalz an humanz are da same meatcuk!!!!

At least I know the words I'm using ;)
Now go look up what xeno means.

Those things are illegal and not ethical.
Eating meat is fine because I, a human male am a superior being in every way.
Eating meat is Ethical because that's what our society has decided due to humans biologically being omnivores. Bait and shill all you want vegiefag but ultimately people are going to eat meat and there's nothing your autism can do about it.

>I was blown the fuck out with my retarded argument that pleasure justifies morality, so now I will resort to false analogies and ad hom!
What is the difference between humans and animals that justifies not giving animals moral value, that if true of a human would justify not giving him moral value either?

>straws

So if raping a child was legal, you'd literally go gang-style on a toddler?
Fucking disgusting. Move to Saudi you disgusting, sub-human piece of shit

>My moral code is determined by what's legal or not and by whether I'm stronger than someone!
>I would rob an old lady if I could avoid the legal repercussions by some way, after all I'm stronger and I like free money and society has determined that we need money so it's okay!

>eatin a souless automaton iz da same as kickin a toddler!!

Vegroid retards.

>Animals are "soulless automata"!
>Owning a dog and owning a teddy bear are literally one and the same!
I don't have a brainless enough wojak for that post.

I do

How ironic would it be if reincarnation turned out to be true and those who dont give a fuck about animal welfare ends up on the other end of the stick their next life

individual Morals are not important as anyone can create their own morals and try to rationalize it. Hence why I said nothing about morals.
among my own society it is ethical to consume harvested bovine products as a source of sustenance. Hence why if I do so I will not be vilified by the community.
My own personal emotion conflicts with acts against children or old ladies and hence why morally I individually decide it is a foul act. This is influenced by my emotion and driven by my natural desire to "protect the tribe".
People that do find enjoyment from these activities are mentally ill as this is not the normal behavior for a human (eating meat is as we are omnivores). Or people that do this to children or old ladies do not see them as human or part of their tribe and therefore do not feel any wrong doing in committing the acts.

A culmination of humans driven by natural desires creates a society where certain things are acceptable and others are not. Humans in this society that deviate are usually punished or removed.
Our society, due to being naturally omnivorous, finds it acceptable for people to consume meat.

If you want to go start a vegan communist state, go and try but your armies and workforce will be weak and 5 foot tall due to malnutrition.

It should be limit as X tends to zero, not infinity, unless part of the joke is that this wojak too dumb to even mock himself properly

At least they'd die within a few hours of their birth, if they were a male chick.

There's a minus

Tbh

Graph is correct.

I work on a farm that has been in our family for like a century.
I'm sorry but we're not gonna quit our jobs and lose our livelihood because vegans feel bad about animals. It's not that easy.

>I work on a cotton farm that has been in our family for like a century.
>I'm sorry but we're not gonna stop beating niggers and raping their daughters and lose our lovelihood because anti-slavers feel bad about slaves. It's not that easy.

Are you both roleplaying as a brainless wojak? Because it's working.
I didn't say graph was wrong and the presence of a minus has nothing to do with the limit at +inf being zero.
I said that the limit shown should be AT zero because there the limit is minus infinity
"Society tho" is not a valid argument, slavery used to be acceptable
Veganism is not communism
Veganism is not inherently nutrient deficient

there are multiple mathematic definitions of infinity
in an elementary sense, this graph is correct

You don't have to quit your job, demand will phase you out eventually.
And don't try to make it a "ppl will lose their jerbs" issue because that is like saying "you should smoke so that tobacco industry workers keep their jobs" which is absurd
Can you read?