Fucking Cardio

I have come to realize that I can no longer avoid cardio but jogging/running looks pretty lame. Is there any form of cardio that isn't a complete drag?

basketball

assault bike / swimming / rowing

in that order for me

The rowing machine dude works out upper body too !!! Look like a faggot while your at it !!!

boxing

Swimming and rowing are personal favorites. Try bringing some ankle or wrist weights to add more resistance in the pool.

I'm a white manlet.

Rowing actually seems pretty cool. Are you a part of a club or something? Swimming doesn't seem too bad either but my gym doesn't have a pool.

I do the free classes my gym has. It's 98% oldies and women but idgaf. I'll do a core class or bodypump or whatever for about 30-45mins then go lift

>I'm a white manlet.
soccer

Fuck cardio man, you need to jelq

Stair machine

Jump rope is pretty fun

>practicing makes you better
>not being embarrassed for being white
>confidence in front of niggers

so many benefits bro

I'm straight

practise your kicks, desu
one kick a second, 20 kicks each leg, repeat three times with 5min rests between, you can increase rep count gradually, if you wish

greco roman wrestling

If you have the time, buy an old rucksack (around 30-50 bucks at a surplus store) and fill it with small plates and/or dumbbells until it's around 1/3 your bodyweight. Go to a local park and walk around, or if possible, go innawoods and hike for a few hours. Very relaxing and you get to see the sights, explore areas, etc. Good cardio too, it's spread out over a long period and the weight isn't heavy enough to really tire you.

I've never learned a martial art though, I haven't got a clue about how to kick

that's why you should look at fucking pic?

stationary bike, do it anytime you're bored, browse the net or watch tv while you do it, fap while you do it, whatever, I'm pedaling right now

I've been doing sprints, don't seem as lame but they're much more tiring. And my ears get after listening to 20 mins music

This

just started working with my gyms heavy bag last week. If you do it right and focus on your form it has a lot more benefits than just full body cardio

go dancing

Uh...
Should probably just run or swim.
It's boring, but you'll find they make for good habit. It's like one day you gotta move to a new town or whatever. Doesn't matter, still can run.

>training boxing
>not doing any running

do what we all do, get some music and use whatever cardio machine has the best view of thots at your gym and zone out

+1 for this

>posting on Veeky Forums

perhaps for now....

Literally just use an excercise bike, and read something while you're doing it.

The problem with cardio is that it's boring, and you need something to keep your mind occupied while you do it.

OP here, thanks for all the suggestions! Do you guys do cardio before or after weight lifting sessions?

After. How are you supposed to keep making gains if you deplete the energy in your muscles before you lift?

Riding a bike is okay , try incorporating fitness into something you enjoy to make it easier. I go downhill mountain biking and the rides up the hill always kill me but coming down makes it worth it

another +1 from me.
doesn't get boring because you can practice new steps/tricks. just be sure you listen to the right music. once you're ok at it you can go for pretty high intensity.
also gives you juicy calves.

B-B-B-BATTLE ROPES
LIVE OUT YOUR FAGGOT ANIME FANTASY WHILE SLAPPING ROPE AGAINST THE GROUND LOUD ENOUGJ FOR THE WHOLE ROOM TO LOOK

I'd suggest joining a running club, you run outside (treadmills are some of the worst torture devices known to man), and cardio will be a social thing

This reminds me of the times when I used to do karate as a kid. A few times a year we would do the 1000 kicks challange as christmas celebration etc. So basically kicking in a rythm nonstop for 1000 times. Shit was pretty great and our le ebin troll teacher would always command us to run right after completing the 1000th kick for a few minutes.
Good times.

Rucking or trail running (hiking fast)

Squash is GOD TIER.

Barbell complexes

jelq?
lelq

Track cycling is pretty cool

Battle ropes
HIIT bike
Sprinting
Any sport that involves running

> Stationary bike
If you want to feel like you're in a fucking Black Mirror episode. You'll never get me on one of those contraptions.