Is competitive gaming high test?

Is competitive gaming high test?

nope

any competitive sport that involves asserting your dominance over other players is high test

Don't make me post sneaky as a response user

>freakazoid
>not high test

pick one.

E-sports is cringe tier.

I've played video games my entire life.

I consider myself a very aware self-hating person when it comes to video games. Makes me cringe anytime people consider gaming a sport.

And why is it cringe tier?

It's no more cringier than hackathons or math contests.

they are certainly an adrenaline rush. i think any 1v1 competitive game with a clear winner and loser is the closest thing to "high test vidya game". you have nobody to blame but yourself if you lose.

in team esports games, you can always pass the blame and be a little pissy bitch about your team (even though pros don't tend to do that). in 1v1 games, the only way to get better is to take a shitload of losses before tasting a win. and then you play someone even better, and continue losing and learning.

counter strike is good. never, ever take a game like overwatch or PUBG seriously when there are 1000 things to blame a loss on besides yourself. there is no room for improvement in a game where you do not have complete control over winning or losing.

I miss him, he never does anything on twitch anymore.

Fuck off Will

What kind of a faggot sits there and watches other faggots play videogames?

Seriously, if you haven't grown out of vidya yet you are still a child with a shit tier hobby.

I don't know why you /v/ermin keep coming here looking for our approval, or did you just want to talk about your hobby?

Oh cool, a random faggot who lifts, Veeky Forums BTFO

Fuck you, Snacky is cool.

>mindless consumption of media
>he calls this a hobby
mate I think you're too generous

gamers are on par with people who watch TV for 8 hours a day, same shit except you're more engaged and less likely to fall asleep

i agree that casual gaming is, but competitive gaming different.

competitive gaming takes skill, dedication and most importantly, heart.

you thank just any filthy casual gamer has what it takes to make it to the top 1% of the world?

Sanchez sure is a talented bloke. Pro soccer and now esports? what can't the mad do

Literally the most virgin thing ever.

Imagine how lame being a gamer in your 20's is.

No imagine being so lame you can't even be arsed to do that and instead watch 'celebrities' do it for you.

Year of our Lord 2000+18
Not knowing Esports is polluted with PEDs

like probably more so than any other competition

It takes dedication to be the top truck stop dick sucker as well, but that doesn't mean it's a worthwhile goal.

odd fact i never thought about until now: playing competitive games has gotten me laid more than lifting or being fit has. i've met a few girls through games who thought i was funny and got to know me, and eventually met up. one of them was a long relationship.

they all ended up being batshit crazy, but the fact remains. if you're enjoying yourself, put in the effort, and put your personality out there for everyone to see, people will notice and respond to you.

this could be applied to sports desu

>being this insecure about playing video games

who gives a fuck if you play video games or not?

only a low-test soyboy would be avoid playing games just to appear chad.

exactly, which are just as cringy

cope

>not a single masculine or proportionate skull type
no

i miss him too brah

God, /v/ermin logic truly isn't developed past the 5th grade.

No one is avoiding videogames to look cool, it's just most adults grow out of them naturally.

playing video games for a short time every week as a downtime activity is acceptable. playing video games for hours every day is not acceptable for any self respecting adult. watching other people play video games (the only exception being you're playing video games with friends around a single TV or something) is completely unacceptable for anyone. the fact that people will sit for 2+ hours to watch a tournament or tune in to some complete strangers stream and watch them grind a video game for hours is beyond me and to me seems to signify some underlying mental issues, namely loneliness and a longing for meaningful social interaction. try and find some other hobbies, im sure you will be happier for it.

I just want to add that I would critique most sports in the same way. watching football games or tennis matches is no better in my opinion. you should be out living and doing these things yourself, not watching them do it and living through them. would you watch someone else do their workout routine everyday but never go to the gym yourself? I would make an exception for extreme sports however, as they aren't something everyone can do.

who

You soyboys really think watching sports is low test?

There's nothing more Chad than watching football games, especially if you're not good enough to play professionally.

you won't ever be good enough to play professionally sitting watch other people play. you and the people you watch with should be outside playing sports yourselves, not living through other people.

Back the fuck off?

He's mine

I'm going to say yes and at risk of sounding like a soyboy I'm going to say that's part of why I have lost all interest in gaming.

Games appealed to me as a youngin because I liked going on adventures and escaping the real world, the reason why I started lifting at the young age of 14 is because of half life. Playing it made me want to be physically fit enough to thrive in an actual disaster like that. Nowadays everyone just plays just to screech about SKILLS! Or they just want to play sandboxes so them and they're edgy faggot friends can copy all the epic trolls they watched on twitch.
I can't stand profag worship either, so god damn what if some faggot can gets many wins in overwatch? that game is trash.

so you're saying viseo games are for children?

I don't think they have to be, because they're still semi enjoyable to me (albeit older ones like half life, stalker and fallout 1-NV) but it seems like that's the direction they're constantly headed in which is to be expected but does the little shit demographic have to eat up the entire medium?

no, I don't think it does. there are still some enjoyable video games to play and as long as they aren't consuming your life then it's okay

I dedicate maybe 10 hours of my week to entertainment and not even all of that is gaming. My computer has not been high end since 2015 and I don't plan on that changing any time soon. So idk how it could be consuming me

shroud is a manlet with tiny baby hands

he is like 5'6

>esport thread
>no pasha
what the fug

Why are there only like two dotards who lift? You literally get payed tons to sit on your ass, so its not like you're doing some hard manual labor that would interfere with your recovery. Just hit the gym and eat well. Fucking hell.

My friend

>Oh cool, a random faggot who lifts, Veeky Forums BTFO
what are you fucking 12? Get out of this board fucking faggot

he's trash so are these failures sean and freakazoid

he's trying so hard to flex his arms what a try-hard

you might be actually retarded

sounds like your projecting like a faggit no one gives a fucking shit that you can't control your videogame problem you fucking hack shut the fuck up their is real cash involved so keep your talentless ass out of it

>"bloke"
>"soccer"
Where the fuck are you from

PPMD has low test