Social gains thread

What do i say? Dubs decide. To keep it fitness related, how should i know im bracing correctly for squats?

Can I cos-play with your tits?

Thought this would be funny

Rerollan

I would love to have you finger fuck my dickhole with your thumb while your other hand is in my ass

Dubs get

>hasn't gotten her number after 3 lines
not making it

>Nice!
you have just been friendzoned

Can somebody answer his squat question?

I havent asked yet. I have a very good success rate once i talk to them for a bit

Roll

"Nice" as in "we're fucking" or "nice" as in "I'm going to sit on your shoulders at a concert in order to show everybody but you my titties"?

Consistency in the movement. If anything changes from your first rep to your last, or any in between, you're not bracing correctly.

Well ask for her number now, the convo is on a high note! It’s the perfect opportunity.

Want to help me realise my dream of sleeping with my waifu?

>talking about chinese cartoons with thots

Rolling for this

Thanks
Not dubs but this is good

Fugger

reroll

DROP IT and move on.

Rolll

winrar

Winrar

How do i converse with this negress?

You're*

Inform her that tinder isn't for conversation and that you will be reporting her account.

winrar

Wwwiiinnnrar

F

reply with
>you make her look even better

then doubletext with
depending on how hot you are
>what kind of shows are you into
above can segway into a netflix date for attractive only tho

if average
>what hobbies are you into
or
>what are you going to (school in profile) for
or
>how do you like working at (work in profile)

Do black people really get black emojis? Also what do i say?

this only works if you can stomach inane conversation for 30+ minutes, i don’t have the attention span for that

I got rejected. U know how to salvage?

nigger

the average conversations can easily go into a conversation about her, and her schedule and if she would want to go on a fun cutesie date

she'll probably respond with some basic

"Thanks! (Answer) , you?"

do NOT say you lift as a hobby. its pathetic especially if you're dyel

possible for sure

"Yeah ignore all those above messages. I'm an idiot."

Go into

hobbies
school
work

this will likely lead nowhere but theres a chance. ill be back 20mins

Not word for word you silly cunt

Too bad. What did she mean by this?

If you're not getting any matches on tinder
>1. Change your bio to this (or something like it): I'm an animal lover. I love to eat and I like all types of music, especially country. Outdoorsy too. I am also 6'X" if that matters (only include that if you're 6'0"+ or close to it obviously)
Women are very generic and eat that shit up.

>2. DO NOT have any photos of you alone up except for maybe one. All your pictures should be of you doing things, like hiking or hanging out with more than two friends at a time.
Women don't like boring stuff, and they assume if you're alone or always in plain places like rooms/buildings then you are boring even though 99% of them are fucking snooze fests themselves.

There, you are now going to get at least 5 matches assuming you're not dog ugly. Other advice I have is to be playfully mean to girls. Don't be a fucking dick, but give them some shit here and there. Also don't be a thirsty mother fucker, don't ask them out within the first few days of talking to them. There are plenty of chicks on there just looking for orbiters for when they are lonely, so remember the rule of 2: If she refuses to hangout with you on 2 separate dates and never suggests an alternative, delete and move on.

Godspeed to those who read, it definitely turned my entire tinder life around.

she wants you

Apparently you struck a chord. She's into the KANG meme so try and meme it back to sex.

Wrong.
Step 1. Be attractive

Next best thing bruder

DAS IT MANE

Also ill brb in an hour, if the thread gets shoad ill start a new one

Well sure, obviously a woman needs to think you're cute before she evens bothers with your bio. But I think Veeky Forums proves it doesn't matter how good you look if you aren't interesting or normal (IE not autistic).

I can't tell you how many anons leave pics of themselves up shirtless or whatever with retarded ass bios, or they'll get matches and lead with dumb shit like "Are you an archaeologist?". This guide is just for the anons who are average joes face wise and can't get any bitches. After all, tinder is basically a cock slave trade. Why would a woman pick a muscular autistic dude when she has a million muscular dudes to choose from? She wouldn't. Having a bio to draw them in after your pics is good. She'll be talking to 20 other dudes, and will probably fuck 10 of them. Try and be one of the 10.

NAILED

>
kek

Real talk op, learn to take cues
look at those flat, uninspired responses
"did you do x?"
"no, i did y"
"..."
"..well ok"
She doesn't talk straight up what cosplay she did being uninspiring and vague
Once you hit a common interest she doesn't engage further and talk about it, just a shallow reply with "nice"
not sure how acoustic each of you are but fuck this was awful

damn, you make it look easy, user

DAS RITE

Go full hotep/real jews are black

: ^)

Shes pretty redpilled, trying to take this back

in my experience most girls are terrible over text. they are better with nonverbal communications.

G O A T

BLEED

okay, post your pics nigga

Just be confident, bro

Fucking hell, hahahahaha. Post profile

Fake it till you make it brahs.

I've learned that women dont actually respond to your real world value, they respond and feed off of your self assumed value.

Fake it till you make it.

sage advice

In a month or two of cutting when I have a presentable body I'll just emulate your pics

Lol just say hi

Well, did you turn those conversations into actual sex or was it just talk?

Just talk brah, I'm literally just doing it for bantz and giggles. I'm in a happy relationship.

I always ask for address then blow them off.

jesus fucking christ there's something profoundly wrong with her face

Rollin

just delet yourself

Nice
I want to do this but afraid my gf will find out i use tinder via a friend of hers or something

you can get banned from tinder just a warning. no way to fight it, no explanation, just one day "youre banned" so instead of being vindicitive after they say no, just move on and dont bait a report. the rules are horribly vague so if a girl is uncomfortable its reason to ban..

That being said, you seem to have salvaged this a bit from being a troll. And its by far the most fun you can have (in app). Such a shame they're nazis about it.

Don't brag about hitting on fat chicks bro.

Actually I went through and all the girls your proud about sexting with are total dogs lol. Grats I guess

that's like literally every girl on tinder lmao.

JUST

What do i say?

Put that shit on a charger first.

Ask for snapchat

>sexting with

lmao if you think thats sexting. I remember when I was 12

So what do i do guys?

>Doesn't want to fuck
Just ignore her

Inshallah whore back to your husband

Ask her does she have a brother to enrich your sister.

>I don't speak Polish
Wypierdol jej gonga.

Get your troops out of Kashmir you fucking whore

>how many goats is your father willing to let you go for? I don't think I can go above five-six.

I guess this worked

What the fuck is this wall of faggotry

How the fuck did that work?

>ask 40 girls if they want a spanking
>over half of them answer with "teehee yes ;)"

Women are scum.

Rolling Stones

>go onto a app for people who want to have sex
>wooooow everyone wants sex!
Do you also walk onto trains and go 'Wooooow, everyone is heading the same direction!'

Ask her if she wants to fuck

Yes.

My condolences.

But seriously though; birds of a kind flock together. Tinder attracts a very certain type of girl, as it does man, and you wont find those qt3.14 innocent nerds there ever, or any girl of that persuasion either.

You should know that every person on tinder is basically broken.