Is it better to join a hardcore powerlifting gym or a cheap commercial gym if I'm a noob who wants to get stronger?

Is it better to join a hardcore powerlifting gym or a cheap commercial gym if I'm a noob who wants to get stronger?

roll
powerlifting

Roll

roll

rollin

a cheap commercial one is enough if your just starting out, you can switch over once you realise how much you hate it though
also roll

rolling

gimme dat

rolling

Roll. PL gym obviously

National?! But I am not natty

Sure, why not?

If it has all the equipment you need, you can go either one. Don't be discouraged tho when you go to the hardcore powerlifting gym and realize there's a big difference in physique between you and the other ppl there

rolleroni

Roll

Commercial gyms are shit, nothing more motivating than a gym with dedicated regulars and a decent atmosphere

roll

roll

Savage

roll
PL gym

Roll

Rollan.

kek

Roll.

roll

roll NOW

roll

Rolling for 00

Rrooll
Cheap commercial

00 get

roll

roller

Rollex

Powerlift blyat also roll

rol

racism is wrong

Roller

rolly

pajeeto

roll

um what the fuck is happening to his head? story?

roll

cheap, no contract gym first then figure out what you like.

roll

He has a mullet that is gathered in a sloppy pony tail

wat

Rollout

rloo

Roll

roller

Roll

esketit

muie

who is this

rolling

roll

rollering

Powerlifting gyms are for autists. As long as you can get everything you need at a commercial gym then there's no need to change, e.g. multiple platforms and squat racks
>roll

roll
commercial gym

roll

roll

pakicunt

good thread, roll

Rollin

Powerlifting I go to the cheap commercial and the won't let me smash the weight

r

Powerlifting, having strong guys around you will help you get stronger faster.

roll

rolling
also, there are a shitload of actual indian name prefixes and suffixes that are funnier than these

Poo in my loo?

Roll

roll

Go

Roll for pajeet

Powerlifting. More peer pressure there

Roll

Bobs

rolling

Do you have a plan? Then cheap commercial. Need help? Power gym.

rollin

ROLOOOOO

Rollen.

Roll. Also the atmosphere in a hard-core gym is better, better music, very few women and a decent community.

I like this idea rollan

holleriono rollerino

>ANIL
almost anal

start with a commercial one, the closest to you the better

pajeet get

If you have access to a powerlifting gym and it’s not too expensive, then join up.

I go to a commercial gym that's scattered around the city. When there's a bang holiday the gym I go to is always closed so I have to go to the hub gym, and it's usually packed on bank holidays. When I go there I always see the aggressive heavy roiders around, and aggressive dyel wanna be hardcore cunts.

At one of those holidays,I was at a flat bench press(there were a lot of other bench presses) beginning my sets when this fat built dbol/tren abusing garbage comes up to me and asks me how many sets I got left, I say to him a couple(he could as well just wait for on of the other bench presses to clear) he makes this face and says "is that 5, or 10?!", he was obviously on roids since he was pacing around like a amphetamine addict, his friend came up and asked if they could work in between, i said sure. I really would have said no if it wasn't for his friend. But since they were on heavy juice they ruined my chest workout since they rushed their workout and I needed more time to recover.

I'm hate going to that gym because there's always some roid stacking manlets with aggressive vibes, acting like they have a chip on their shoulder.

Rolling

Roll

homegym

imma roll

Hanil gibs

Susnfkanxmanz

Neither really. You can get plenty strong just doing body weight exercises when you start out. No need to blow money on a gym. You can even ramp up the difficulty without weights. Look up progressive calisthenics (not ‘progressive’ in the political sense, in case you were worried).