Soy milk is better

soy milk came out on top. That's because soy milk packs in the most protein of the non-dairy bunch, coming in at 8 grams (roughly the same as cow's milk) for only 95 calories on average. What's more, soy milk contains isoflavones, a plant compound that may fight the growth of cancer cells, the researchers say.

menshealth.com/nutrition/soy-milk-best-non-dairy-milk

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/rules/fre/rule_401
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/80/4/1088.2.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19241191/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19505921/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19145965
researchgate.net/publication/12925830_Identification_of_a_Potent_Phytoestrogen_in_Hops_Humulus_lupulus_L_and_Beer
encognitive.com/files/Phytoestrogen Content of Foods Consumed in Canada, Including Isoflavones, Lignans, and Coumestan.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/512140
anabolicmen.com/soy-and-testosterone/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24015719
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>(((hrustic)))

Oi vey

mens health is for closeted gays. that's why they have dudes showing their abs on the cover

>SHUT IT DOWN

yeah and that punch is directed right at your testosterone

>Soy has more protons than milk!!!!

So I'll just drink more milk.

Fuck you guys really lack even the basic grasp of logic don't you?

>sucking down cancer, pus, shit, heart disease smoothie
>"ur alternativ is dum"

>sucking down cancer, pus, shit

Oh, hello fellow mammal...

Did you enjoy your mom's breastmilk? You know, milk containing 'cancer, pus, shit'?

You either drank milk, and are a hypocrite, or you weren't breast fed, which explains why you can't stand women touching you.

Oh, I didn't realize I was talking to a baby. My bad. Keep drinking your cancer, pus, shit and heart disease- baby.

Hilariously, when I go to animal rights meetups, groups, and classes- it's 90% women. Being vegan is literally a free-pussy card. You show them you care about the voiceless and they slather your dick faster than Niagara.

Heh, way to avoid the dudes question

So where you breastfed, or did mommy neglect you with a plastic bottle that leaked xenoestrogens?

xenoestrogens found in meat? yeah, my parents fed me a meat-centered diet. then I grew a fucking brain. that's probably why I'm fucking ripped as fuck and you're a DYEL. post body

>Being vegan is literally a free-pussy card

>being /pol/ redpilled so hard you can't fuck

>asks to post body
>doesn't post his own

Friendly reminder that diary ( and especially milk!) products made the Dutch and other Western Europeans giants while the rest of the world stayed manlets.

>be in thread
>thread doesn't agree with me
>argue against it
>vegan asks me to post body

law.cornell.edu/rules/fre/rule_401

Actually most of the world was shorter because the west and northern europe developed modern-ag earlier. There's nothing about nutrition in that equation. Most of the world has been eating a proper diet for ten thousand years.

Studies proving positive influence of diary (milk specifically) and height:

m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/80/4/1088.2.full

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19241191/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19505921/

> Little is known about how cow's milk consumption affects growth of young children.
Your first study shedded massive light user. Well done. /s

Are you literally that stupid?

First, you quote my second study.

Second, you post the abstract introduction to a study. ???

>the background is the abstract
>are you literally this stupid
Holy shit.

PSA: Stay in school everyone.

Watching you fail to read sources sure is making me want to stop drinking milk. I'll go vegan any day now.

>G-GUYS WE'RE EVOLVING
>MY ANCESTORS RAPED CHILDREN SO I TOO CAN RAPE CHILDREN
Nice argument, brainlet.

But skim milk normally has 8 grams for 80-90 calories.

Why are you talking about Africa all of a sudden?

soy milk is packed with estrogen
if you gomad on soy milk you will become an incredibly feminine trap in a year

milk has thousands of times more potency than soymilk
>being this new

I N C O M P L E T E P R O T E I N

nice meme bro
I didn't realize soy wasn't a complete protein

Oh wai...

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19145965

Tourists we have become.

Listen to your bodies, no need to overcomplicate.

t. fat roastie

Does noone care, that soymilk tastes like piss? Even if it was healthy, drinking it would just be pointless.

>Most of the world has been eating a proper diet for ten thousand years

False, the vast majority of humans that have ever lived, especially those outside of major ancient civilizations, have suffered from major nutrient deficiencies and mostly subsisted on whatever staples they could scrounge up. Balanced diets were nonexistent because they just ate whatever kept them alive. Hell, to this day 90% of third worlders meals are straight up rice and beans

>t. uncloset-numal sperg who can't get laid

Imagine being so devoid of any meaning that you would lie about your entire identity to get some meaningless sex and then brag about it on the internet.

>thousands
wrong

researchgate.net/publication/12925830_Identification_of_a_Potent_Phytoestrogen_in_Hops_Humulus_lupulus_L_and_Beer

Soy's main phytoestrogens are 120-400x weaker than estradiol which is the most estrogenic hormone in the human body.
Soy's main phytoestrogens are literally 70000x more concentrated in soy milk than TOTAL(phyto and mammalian) estrogens in cow milk.

The concentrations are so big in soy products that it's more than enough to cause an effect in hormonal balance.
Plus, human breastmilk has identical hormonal concentrations to that of cow milk.

>Claims he's ripped
>Doesn't post body

Nice one kiddo. Body and timestamp.

Soyboys BTFO

There are going to be no responses to this post

(You)

post the studies

Literally did post the study looking at the individual potency of a variety of phytoestrogens including the ones found in hops and soy compared to estradiol in mammal tissue.

Concentrations of phytoestrogens in commerciably available foods:
encognitive.com/files/Phytoestrogen Content of Foods Consumed in Canada, Including Isoflavones, Lignans, and Coumestan.pdf

Concentrations of bioactive estrogens in dairy products and human milk:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/512140

Why do they get so made over a bunch of nobodies shitposting about soy and onions, surely there must be some truth to it then.

Isoflavones are more like 10000 times less potent though and have overall been shown to not disrupt hormonal balance in healthy males. Nice infograph though, totally and absolutely 100% conclusive evidence.

YEAH YTOU KNOW GOOD OLD NUT JUICE

I'm not the one with the claims, but if you post yours I'll post mine.
inb4 you won't because you're a fat, DYEL /pol/lard

>not taking whole milk and mixing in all the plant based milk and then adding milk powder
fucking plebs

I've been drinking soy milk for my whole Life and I have gyno. I still drink 700 mL of soymilk for breakfast everyday.
I'm not a soyboy though

>soy sauce triggers soyboys

what? Fuck off, soyboy. Go cuck yourself somewhere else.

i drink almond milk and it's alright with me

>have gyno
>not a soyboy

Oh no no no!

I switched to Cashew "milk" from normal one only because I'm on antibiotics that won't work well with dairy. Tastes better than other alternatives while being superior by macros. Still not even close to normal milk which is a gift from gods to Europeans

I'm alergic to dairy foods unfortunately

>I'm not a soyboy though

Veeky Forums's opinions on oat milk? I find normal milk bloats me, can still drink it though

water or lactaid and eat whole oats

Who cares how much protein your milk has? It's probably getting blended up with some protein powder anyway.

Are you asian?

I used to drink a ridiculous amount of milk to try and gain weight when I first started lifting. During that time period I experienced:

>worst acne of my life
>A significant increase in bodyfat
>bitch tits
>weird mood swings

Then I started drinking non-dairy milk instead (usually almond milk) and I entered a new era of my life. I became significantly more aesthetic since my BF wasn't being kept artificially inflated by my milk consumption, the mammalian estrogen in milk wasn't giving me bitch tits and mood swings and in general I just felt way better.

If you are struggling to escape skinnyfat mode, the best thing you can do is cut all dairy products out of your diet and replace the calories you lost with veggies, lean meats, nuts etc.

Stop falling for the milk meme.

Post body

both these were after i stopped drinking milk. I'm not massive but my goal was not to be a skinnyfat freak anymore

lmao and you turned into gay

good one my man, very original! im sorry if my physique stirred some repressed feelings but it's better to come to terms with your homosexuality sooner rather than later

>physique
you have saggy tits as a man

No

anabolicmen.com/soy-and-testosterone/

Im eating peaprotein, how actually fucked am I?

>CONCLUSIONS:
Despite consuming similar calories and protein during resistance training, daily supplementation with whey was more effective than soy protein or isocaloric carbohydrate control treatment conditions in promoting gains in lean body mass. These results highlight the importance of protein quality as an important determinant of lean body mass responses to resistance training.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24015719

>tfw
>Soiboi spreading misinformation like margarine on glutenfree horse shit.

Now that's a scientific source xD
Look how it cites like 8 studies (incorrectly btw) and ignores every other piece of evidence that goes against their agenda. Almost like it's an article by a single person who is not a scientist and massive bias due to getting paid by that site.

Only that ISP literally has the same quality as whey protein in every single analysis.