Whats the hip thrust weight equivalent to a 500 lbs squat or a 600 lbs deadlift ?

Whats the hip thrust weight equivalent to a 500 lbs squat or a 600 lbs deadlift ?

2000lb

224.13 lb

224 lbs is nothing on the hip thrust

Id sat 900 lbs at least

it's an unnatural movement which mean it'd be a bad idea to max it out

Hip thrusting is something our ancestors has been doing to breed during millenniuns

How can that be unnatural

One girlfriend, ten reps

during those milleniums the females weren't that fat to lift 500+lbs

A 500lbs/600lbs hip thrust perhaps? You can go pretty heavy on it.
So are squats and deadlifts unnatural too and shouldn't be maxed out?

Training for snap city?

>see prehistoric qt
>them wide child bearing hips
>that ample baby feeding bosom
>dat brow
>imma give her 900 pounds of thrust if you know what I mean

kek

underrated/10

i know whatchu mean

squats and deadlifts are natural movements

So is the hip thrust.

tell me when you ended up having some heavy weight on your hips while having something under your shoulders and having to push the weight up

50kg 2x70

usually keeps them satisfied

I deadlift 4pl8 and I can hiptrust 5,5pl8
Just try it.

>being this virgin

>being this whale-hunter

Is this exercise a meme? Today I saw a girl hip pressing on lifting platform and I was so confused if she is real person or not?

learn 2 pound that ass

Getting jiggy with it, however, is something that our ancestors have been doing since the Willennium

if you pound asses heavier than 220lbs then you're gay

220 lbs is a big guy, that's pretty gay too.

exactly
for "natural"thrusting being able to use 60kg is enough

Tell me when you pick up they from a predetermined and standardized height, evenly balanced using a standardized handle from the floor and then put it back down or when you put it over shoulders so just you can go up and down to then put it on the same place you started, all those I mentioned with every instance exactly the same. Trying to win this discussion by claiming those lifts are better because they seemingly have real world application is a flawed logic, squats(not only barbell back squat) and hinges(deadlifts and hip thrusts, for example) have carry over to different physical applications.

pick up something on the ground you'll realize the motion is more or less a regular DL

>Ancestors have been humping since dawn of time
>millions before me have been humping all leading up to now
>tfw virgin

>lmao pussy pad
No wonder he got booted from the Steelers.

I will recognized you failed to understand my point, but funnily enough I'll show how are still agreeing with me: by "more or less a regular DL" you are say essentially that DLs strengthen the movement pattern that is picking up something, right?
So is the hip thrust, it just so happens that hip thrust is a fuller/bigger range of motion( even though you are trying to appeal to the fact there are no movements like hip thrust despite the fact there are) able to strengthen, in the most efficient way, one of the strongest and biggest muscles on the human body, on one of the its single best of function: hinging. Hinging is the movement pattern that allow us to pick up objects, by extending and flexing. Which, for the sake of the argument, doesn't mean that DLs don't do strengthen hinges, just in a different way.

probably around 4 plate

I rep out hip thrusts of my deadlift max after I'm done my set.

So at the very least as much as you deadlift.

lmao

Kek

we're not made to push some weight with ourr crotcvh area and to have a bench on our scapula