So Veeky Forums why don't you have a jewish gf?

So Veeky Forums why don't you have a jewish gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cxqjsyfbcd4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Martians_(scientists)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like real hats.

i like jewish girls. they snore though

Because my gas bill is already high enough

i don't miscegenate with kikes
jk I've been with a few Jewish girls but most of them don't want to settle down with a gentile, they're pressured to marry a Jewish guy by their family.

I had one once, she was a total qt. Stayed in the attic most of the time.
One day some guys wearing leather show up and take her away. Haven't seen her since.

I dislike religion, and I don't date.

I'm a literal Nazi.

Because they can smell shekels hidden miles away and they have long enough fingers to pick lock and grab any money i possess

Only date Christians

I'm planning to. Seeing how 80% of all nobel prize winners were jewish, I'd take my chance to breed another one.

"Edgy" you under aged/poor are.
Go back to your cancer board.

the only pretty ones are the ones with white features lmao

because I just found out jews were actually the majority of people that held slaves back in the day

>80% of prizes by Jewish organization given to other Jews
really jogs my noggin

Because i hate kikes.

I see you fell for the Israeli proganda machine

>jews were the only ones to have so much respect for science that they decided to honor those who help develop it further
why does that make you angry exactly?

but I am

pic unrelated sadly

I do

They only want your shekels

Because I want either an Asian one or Nordic one

Southern and Eastern Europe is where you'll find the last classical women in the western world, I wifed a Greek girl 6 years ago and it still is the best decision I ever made.

>contributing to the decline of classical women by polluting them with your 56% genes

They don't date people of color.

It just a joke you PC fag. Go back to your cancerreddit

youtube.com/watch?v=cxqjsyfbcd4

I'd have to have a gf to even consider having a Jewish gf

kike detected

>implying I'm an Amerimutt
begone la creatura

What are you, my fucking mother? I get enough of this shit from her

Because I'm not a race traitor and jews are weak and deceiving

Kek you're probably a manlet

I really love jewish girls but I doubt any would consider dating me.
>tfw 5'5 mexican
I'll settle for a hooknosed latina :c

Only if i get to ban any religious talk to our children and to take hold of all her jew gold

Because I hate them and think that the Earth should be cleansed of them. The Jewess is a she-bitch, a fishwife and a sow. Ungodly half-beings more at home in wormwood marshes. Beauty escapes them and truth is unknown to them. They disgust and revolt me. They’re the lowest order of Homo Sapien, if you even consider them human. In its wake the Jewess leaves putrid, festering cankersores and blights on the land. Ruinous and conniving Christ-killers and subverters all.

That's very true. The pressure on Jews to remain racially pure is even stronger than with Asians and Indians.

What? You can find a lot of blonde and redhead kikes.

Gb2oven schlomo

I guarantee you she's a facelet.

The standard ‘jewish woman voice’ is absolutely insufferable

>wants to make a le nazi meme
>posts pic of bundeswehr
At least post some actual SS nazi shits, the common BW soldier were probably the most respectable soldiers in the war.

If someone has a jewish mother then he's technically a jew.

>Einstein
A plagiarist wife beater, who only got propped up to medial fame because of his absolute hate for Germans and their right to their own country while simultaneously propagated the right of Jews to have their own homeland in Palestine.
A great example of Jewish power in media.

It’s just a reaction image, you autstic Reddit-loving faggot.

>this tranny looks like a normal jewish woman

Jewish women were a mistake

Bundeswehr didnt even exist back then retard

Aesthetically some jewesses (specially the whitened type) are ridiculously cute for me. But most are definitely not

I just randomly picked something.
Also Waffen-SS > Wehrmacht.
I hope this pic will make you happy.

My bad, I meant the wehrmacht

I just think the German army doesn't deserve that kind of generalization, especially compared to G.I. Rape on the west front.

>G.I. Rape on the west front.

US Army rape counts have really nothing to do with race, they're only outraped by the Soviets and that's saying something

klinger form mash

>thingen BW was anti-nazi or "at least not hardcore natzie"
>think again

es war schick, Kamerad

I hate bagels and I’m allergic to gefilte fish

Never said that, I said the common wehrmacht soldiers were probably the most respectable soldiers in the war. There were quite possibly quite a bit of nazis in the wehrmacht yes, but like any army they just follow orders. Do you think every soldier in your army voted for the current leader? No, some of them did and some of them didn't. I know it's easier for you Hollywood Americans to understand if war is a simple good vs evil fight but it really isn't.

Unironically this

Customize your yarmulkes

what's wrong friendo? you sound mad, don't worry I'm here for you, talk to me

Because they don't really like White people unless they are pretending to be one to undermine White interests.

"Gay" back to

Holy fuck, i don't even need 3D glasses for that nose.

don't go after finns

majority suffer from sameus identitus syndrome, from 18- mid 20's almost all of them look the same and are really shallow

>I hate bagels
Do you even bulk?

fucking autist

you're confusing religion and ethnicity

>tfw no money sniffing gf that help me picking locks and grabbing money

>looking up to a price made for and won by exclusively soyboys
Don't get me wrong, I understand and appreciate science, but STEM has always been and will always be a field for effeminate men

t. STEM major

>prove me wrong
you can't

Mostly true except I found a traditionalist loyal V I R G I N girl in Northern France. A diamond in the rough, considering the current state of France

I'm pretty anti-jewish myself, but this made me cringe hard

*tips*

Moron, Nobel prizes are given by the Nobel committee, and most of the judges are Jewish.
You don't get a Nobel prize for an amazing scientific discovery, you get one through tribal in-group preference.

No you retard, Jews always support other Jews even when there are gentiles who have done far more for science.
Jewish contribution to science is almost nonexistent compared to Europeans.

It does actually, most of the rapists in the US army were Negroids, they committed large numbers of rapes even on countries USA "liberated" like France (while Germans treated the French civilians as if their own).
Secondly, Stalin used mostly Mongolic and Khazak soldiers in the occupation of Europe, so again, it was racial in nature. Sure, Slavs are lowly enough to commit such acts, but not nearly as much as the Mongols.

About half of modern mathematics and physics is based off Jewish scientists you fucking autist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Martians_(scientists)

Because unless a woman is Catholic, there really is not much of a future for us. I am not looking for casual stuff.

jesus christ, is she IDF?

yes

finns are more slavic than nordic

In what way? Surely not linguistically.

But pronhub also has Christmas and Easter and a bunch if other holidays, what's your point?

t. Chaim O'Goldberg

No, about 90% of knowledge is due to western and eastern europeans.

>Mossad so desperate to push propaganda that they do it on Veeky Forums of all places

We're all gay you yid retards

>O'Goldberg
There are Irish kikes now?

That and he helped pushed the nature worshipping vaguely satanist form of science we're still struggling with today.
Big bang? Made up. We're still trying to prove it happened.
Black holes and darkmatter? Litteral mathematical conveniences magicked up out of thin air to explain away the flaws

> website owned by jews
> judaism isn't commercial because of unpopularity
> celebrates jewish holiday

JAPs (Jewish-American princesses) are too sexy and rich to resist forever. Might as well get on board B)

The fuck you came from nigger?

You serious?
There weren't enough blacks in WW2 to account for the sheer volume of fucking rapes done by the Americans.

Dude, if you people want to be respected then your'e going to have to drop the dindunuffin it was da niggers thing.

In the being subhuman way.

Because I have a workout to continue.

You mean just like they don't accpunt for it today in a country at peace ?
Neck yourself.

I fucking died. Too bad the times when you allowed to be fun are over

Which is funny considering they are literally la creatura.

Don't you have some soy to drink boy?

okay sure

Why can't Jewish girls resists WASP's?