Nike Romaleos

I'm trying to decide between the 2 or 3's. Anyone own either of these (or both)? I've been reading that the 2's seem to be more durable, and they have a wider toebox. I have wide feet and don't care for my Adidas, which are on the slim side.

2 is far superior. 3s were designed with faggot crossfitters in mind, they like the sleek , streamlined design because it makes them feel like they're real athletes even though it's a shittier shoe

get 2s

I agree, my 2 got worn out after years of use so I bought the at the time new 3 and returned it a week later and exchanged for 2

2's, i spent hours deciding. I initially went with the 3's but changed my mind within minutes and got the 2's instead.

What i came to understand are the following;
>3's are for the cross-fitters in mind
>They are soft
>They have a soft toe base
>They are not as wide or have as much stability

With the 2's
>Wider base
>Heavier shoe
>Tougher toe base
>Much more stability
>Can get them much tighter on your feet

All in all, Romaleos 2 are for heavy Olympic lifts (Squats, dead-lifts, power cleans, clean and jerk) etc.. Though be warned, the raised heel will punish your quads and you will struggle to squat the current weight you might be doing.

I always believed that deadliftting with an elevated heel was bad

step aside, dyels

Most say this, but I've seen everyone that lifts decent weight wearing them. Personal preference I'd say, some days i wesr them for deadlifts and other timea i dont.

>raised heel retards
Just lift barefoot or get some zero drop shoes like feiyues.

Got a pair of these because they were cheap. They're ugly but I lift at home so no reason to care.

this guy gets it

Does the heel just look like it's a pump or is it really that fuckin high?

Would it be okay for me to wear those on the streets? I'm 5'7"m btw.

OP here, I'll be picking up the 2's. They're tough to track down atm, but I found them on a Canadian site.

I've heard good things about these, but I like the looks of the Nike's a lot more.

Don't take them outside. Uneven wear from concrete/asphalt could potentially have a negative impact on balance if the soles aren't even. I used to walk from the gym to my car and over time wrecked the heels of my old shoes. Plus you look autistic.

>squatting barefoot
Found the real retard.

most say this because it's true

unless you are an oly lifter doing clean pulls, ditch the shoes

I personally like to Deadlift without my shoes, but there's nothing inherently wrong with wearing them. Very heavy pulls have been done using shoes. I feel like I'm too far out over the bar when I wear them, forcing me to rock back off my toes before each rep. I wear Sabo Deadlifts because I don't want to walk around barefoot. I've heard good things about Nike Davinhos, too. Pic related.

Get the 2s. Half the price and better quality(allegedly).

How come Adidas aren't updating the Adipowers?

And why the fuck did they discontinue the reds? Some asshole in the gym convinced me to sell my old red ones to him. He offered almost as much as I payed for them, so I thought "Hey, I can sell these and get new ones". But they had fucking discontinued the red so I had to get the full black ones.

Look how pretty these fuckers are

Sock squat master race

>How come Adidas aren't updating the Adipowers?

perfection

people who use romaleos are also the ones advocating squat plugs

>Adipowers
Enjoy your squashed in feet like a Chinese courtesan

2s look so fucking autistic

Why do you faggots need shoes? Do you have no flexibility whatsoever? I deadlift and squat without any shoes with no problems and solid form.

Gotta admit, these are A-E-S-T-H-E-T-I-C as fuck, but they're too damn expensive so I'll stick with my half the price but still just as good functionality wise adis

I also wear indoor soccer shoes (don't know the model, don't really care).

Poor man's Metcons

My feet feel like they're glued to the floor if I wear meme shoes. Personal preference, really.

>EVER caring about looks over function

never gonna make it

I bet you have a shit deadlift and squat too. Post a video proving me wrong, liftlet.

Equipment is just a too to get stronger. Nobody that is strong disputes this. Only weak beginners that have ideas of ultra nattiness in their head. These are the same people that get inspiration from Bruce Lee quotes.

these actual colorway showed up at my Nike outlet. No one here lifts so they dropped all the way down to 85$

Still the GOAT weightlifting shoe

the same Bruce Lee who liked weightlifting?

i use these as well but i'm looking to upgrade now since they don't fit me that well.