Veeky Forums virgin harasses woman at gym

Which one of you misogynistic autists was this?

mobile.twitter.com/sjames_fit/status/956697532523925504

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wag4M_zp1gs
instagram.com/sjamesfit/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The autistic virgin got btfo top kek

>dress like a slut
>use gym equipment to hold up your phone

What did the guy do wrong except take away a piece of equipment he needed which was heing used to hold up some whores phone that's recording her ass?

>knew this would make me angry
>watch it anyway

why do i do this to myself?

Nikki blackketter is going to beat him up if she sees him irl. I know this guy was one of you losers so be very afraid.

What he did wrong was act like a pussy while trying to get the table. The proper method would be to initially state that he needed the table, instead of playing twenty questions with her and then giving a nervous laugh when she winds up having to ask if he needs it.

Let her do it, assault charge and straight to jail where she will get fisted by tyrones sister.

At least wait for the bitch to finish the set
>inb4 whiteknight

>"WAHWAH! That guy was so mean to me!!!"
fucking hell. yeah, he was a dick but who gives a shit? with this mentality, all this shitty society will boil down to is people doing witch hunts everytime someone is in a socially awkward situation. ffs, just solve your problems like a regular human being and suck it the fuck up. people have become pussies of the highest degree. some modern women are so desperate for attention nowadays, it's insane

lmao where are you from that makes you think women get jailed for assaulting men?

I sometimes use shit to prop up my phone if there's nowhere good to put it like a window ledge. If somebody wants to use it then of course they can have it, I can find something else to use as a makeshift tripod.

But don't come stomping over and repeatedly ask me for it in the middle of a set. Can't you wait 20 seconds for me to rack the bar? It would be like seeing someone in the middle of lining up a golf swing and then running over and saying HEY, HEY, IS THIS YOUR GOLF BAG? CAN I PUT MINE HERE? CAN I TEE OFF AFTER YOU? Have some patience.

I think you misunderstood her intent in posting this video. Most likely she didn't even consider it an attack on the guy, she just realized she had a notable video that she could use to net her some sweet sweet internet attention.

No homo but I wish there was male only gyms the same way there is female only gyms. Women ruin everything they touch.

Kys whiteknight

What a beta autist, should have taken the table without even asking

>I sometimes use shit to prop up my phone if there's nowhere good to put it like a window ledge
You filming it for your boyfriend faggot?

I bet he's the kind of guy to wear basketball shorts to the gym...Sad!

>Hey, sorry but I was hoping to use this bench for an exercise. You mind if I use it after your set?

If she still refused after that then you could sperg out cuz she would be wrong

Forget the sorry and you've got it right

I do understand that but still, at the end of the day, she wound up whining about it so it may as well have been the intent from the get go as far as I'm concerned. It's always about attention to these people, fuck

this too. while I don't condone her behaviour, he's a retard for interrupting her set. no matter how retarded the person is, show some fucking respect and let that girl finish her goddamn set. it's not like he was in a rush or something

Ur mom won't send nudes without something in return lmao

>filming in the gym
>ever
I will toss your phone out the window if you ever do that shit in my gym, go film your subpar LMAO3pl8 squat PR somewhere else.

not the guy but I always say that you should treat others as you want them to treat you. I don't know why it's so hard for many people to use simple shit like "excuse me", "sorry", and "thank you" while addressing strangers

OMG Wtf kill all men now,!!!

>saying sorry when you did nothing wrong.

Beta cuck detected. She should be apologizing for using gym equipment to take videos for Instagram not you.

I dont have a twitter acc, can I see it somehow?

Excuse me is appropriate in this situation, but sorry? What the fuck are you sorry for? Addressing her in public? This isn't the 1500's and she's not the queen, you can talk to someone in public without apologizing for it user

>trusting anybody but yourself to check your own form

everybody is wincing at your round back deadlifts and half squats whilst people tell you 'um yeah you totally hit depth' when you ask because they don't want to set off your turbo autism and have you come back and shoot up the gym

Who gives a fuck. Both of them were wrong.

Pretty sure this happened in Canada. They apologize when someone else bumps into them.

>Filming at the gym so that it faces a mirror so you can see other customers.
>Filming a squat from behind.
>Filming at the gym at all.

Yeah no. Glad my gym has rules against that shit.

it's obviously used as a synonym in the guy's example, geez

this. people will say whatever the fuck but you can only trust your own judgement of that. I also have to say that the bitch probably did it for attention since it's the basic "look at my ass while I'm working out!!!" kind of angle

If your gym doesn't let you film your lifts you need a better gym lol.

I have two dads jokes on you retard

>wanting to lift at a gym filled with narcissistic retards
>wanting to lift at a gym where it's okay to film everyone
how dull are you?

I get where you're coming from. I generally let people finish their set before I bother them unless they are being retarded. If I were that guy, I wouldn't have even asked, I would have set the camera on the ground and taken what I need.

>doesn't understand why a person would film their own lifts
>has squatted over 200lbs
Pick one user.

You can film so long as you make sure you can't possibly see other people in the frame.

Also approached in the middle of a set... baka

To all the white knights defending shit like this

If you're going to film in your gym, bring a tripod or don't bother at all. Worst are those that mount them on the rack or smith machine and leave it there while they do other exercises.

>filming ass view
>checking form
Bring your own tripod, or better yet get better judgement. You sound like a bitter dyel

Yeah, don't talk to people in the middle of a squat set. I'd lose my shit if someone did that to me. This is not harassment though, it was just annoying behavior. Not something for Twitter to be enraged about. Sure, using equipment for a workout is a bigger priority than using it as a phone stand, but he could've waited until she finished her set at least.

fuck that im constantly in Canada and they are no different there.

Lmao which one of you wrote this?

gotta be honest, guy was one of those typical 'you can't do that (appeals to authority)' cunts, had this been me i would have told him to get fucked. was expecting the girl to have been unreasonable but it was the complete opposite
what business does that old geezer have with a jump box anyway

Filming your progress for personal enjoyment is super fun my guy.

Haha ass model couldn't get her ass videos made. All that workout for nothing! Get a fucking tripod, dummy.

When did I say I film ass view? Learn to read faggot.

Imagine if these were men talking about beating up a women

>had this been me i would have told him to get fucked.

I'd have knocked you unconscious then you dyel Reddit cuck.

How do you NOT film with a mirror in frame?
Literally every wall of my gym is either mirrors or windows

Dyel detected. Ur mom’s a bitch

>phone up her asshole "recording"
>can't see shit of her squat form
>cookie cutter thot outfit

jesus christ ban women from gyms

Your right here dingus

>crop top is dressing like a slut

get that gay puritan shit outta here
and he did wrong by acting like a retard and purposefully bothering someone who was minding their own business

LMAO the only one who is in the wrong here is the lady. She could have ignored the guy and finished her set instead of bitching about it on social media.
>also muh instragram likes videos

He (pbuh) disrupted disgusting thotery and us a hero

>t. btfo autismo

>thot being a thot
>douche being a douche
Nothing new there

user being drunk this early in the morning is terrible for your gains

To be at that level of self absorption is something men will find very hard to comprehend, etc etc...

Angery virgin

I hate women who do this, but interrupting someone mid-set is nigger-tier.

Maybe Olga should have "disturb" her instead.

THIS IS NOT FOR THIS

If you wouldn't whiteknight this girl you are a closeted homo. I'd beat that boomer asshole up if I was there.

The point about white knighting is that you won't get laid. You are just a useful tool for the woman to get her way.

Are you using half of the golf course just to be a hoe on instagram?

user half the reason why I even go to the gym instead of just working out at home is to look at thot ass
how else am I supposed to get my test up

if youre gonna be this gay make your own all male gym

Just lmao
Deport all thots

How the fuck is this bitch squatting 2pl8?
Are they 5kg?

Because 2 plates isn't hard?

because it is only 115lbs

>if I don't post every workout on Instagram it didn't happen

Millennials were a mistake.

Canadians are, at best, just like the US. At worst, they are Americans that try to LARP as Europeons.

She is a dumb thot recording herself for attention.

He is a retarded autist who should have left her the fuck alone.

These are not mutually exclusive ideas.

Do /pol/ virgins actually believe this?

Do you actually believe that by stepping to help muh fair maiden that you would have a shot with her?

Fortunately Canadians are different than Americans for a number of reasons. They're much thinner, healthier, safer, better educated, and are on average nicer.

If she had been filming this for personal use (form check or something), then that would have been a douche move on the guys part. But everyone of us knows that she's a thot filming her ass for the sake of extracting attention and money from beta orbiters on social media. Thots should be patrolled, and that man is a hero.

Too much sense for Veeky Forums

Begone megamind

I'm not /pol/ or a virgin, I'm just not a rube

Thot status: patrolled.

I've gotten kicked out of benches because I use them to sit when resting, even when there are other available.

She is only a dumb cunt.

Different user and i see where you're getting at but filming yourself at higher weight for form check is a thing. Last thing i want is my form to be fucky at 3.5 pl8 bench

what absolute peak fucking retardation
"me beat him up he do something not nice to someone me met on twitter"

Would love to see her try bro.
t. Autistic Table stealer

Do you actually believe women dislike liberal feminist men?

Women dislike any man that isn't attractive to them

>If you wouldn't whiteknight this girl you are a closeted homo. I'd beat that boomer asshole up if I was there.
Your autism is showing you loser.

Yeah, she's an insta thot.

instagram.com/sjamesfit/?hl=en

>be this guy
>be a literal soyboy liberal feminist manlet with a buttplug dragon dildo collection
>shill "im with her" constantly
>finally attract some 400 pound tumblrina with purple hair
>they date for 2 whole days which consist of this guy getting completely crushed under her weight during sex and suffering a broken pelvis while talking about how empowered she must feel
>she becomes so empowered that she leaves him for tyrone
>this guy kills himself as he should

worlds a better place now lads

No, and that has nothing to do with what I said you brainlet. Beating down an autistic boomer who bothered M'lady wouldn't get you anywhere near her knickers.

It's possible to be liberal feminist man and still be attractive; see George Clooney. But still it's true that most liberal feminist men are limp wristed faggots.

The thot is dumb for filming her asshole
The autist is dumb for interrupting someone mid-set

They're both assholes, case closed

>plenty of other boxes not being used in the gym
>guy somehow needs the one box that's being used
>girl is in the wrong somehow because she's a thot, something completely unrelated to the matter at hand
Incel posting is something else.

They don't dislike them for being liberal feminists they like that they just don't like the way they look so that's why they go for chads and tyrones

she's fucking hot tbf

I work in Canada. They have the exact same consumerist culture, fed by the same economic backend and yielding similar take-home pay regardless of any educational disparity.
No, the issue with Canadians is that they are passive aggressive shitheads who make posts like yours and bring a very "Europhile" mentality to work with them, genreally becoming useless after 5-6 hours on site.

They were all different heights according to her, read the twitter thread.

H W I T E K N I T E

As an example they like men more like young joe biden than maybe young steve bannon but if biden was this weird skinny nerdy guy then would probably just bang bannon