Why does there seem to be so little difference in the size of a natural lifters legs when he

Why does there seem to be so little difference in the size of a natural lifters legs when he

1) doesn't squat at all
2) squats 225
3) squats 405

Can natties just literally not gain enough muscle mass compared to strength to make much of a noticeable difference despite greater strength levels?

1 rep 4 pl8s is nothing for muscle hypertrophy, better to rep it out with little rest for 2 pl8s and then tell me he doesn't have muscular legs

Christian Guzman squats 3 plates for 15+ and still has chicken legs, and his also a half-natty that takes cutting drugs when he cuts.

You’re absolutely suffering body dysmorphia
I squat 315 and compared to my non-lifting brother his legs are positively anemic

most people i've seen squatting 405+ have big legs

there are always exceptions, there are guys benching 315 with toothpick arms and bird chests, squatting 405 with tiny legs, deadlifting 500 with no discernible muscle mass, etc

it comes down to neurological efficiency and leverages

>this guy lifts for a living
>squats 315 for reps
>can still wear skinny jeans

Yeah, its all genetics, big legs are shit anyway.

Pretty much what this post says. Also missing from pic is a shot of the lateralis which makes up consideable size (outer sweep) to legs.

I've always had naturally large legs and was at 28" thighs when i squatted 180kg 4 months into leg training.

>i squatted 180kg 4 months into leg training.
fucking talentchads reeeeee

That doesn't look nearly deep enough

The difference for me not working out and squatting 3pl8 is the difference in a size 32 jean and a size 36 athletic cut jean.

what OP says is true
>be me
>have old knee injury from freerunning
>dont squat
>still have 26.4 inch legs
seriously, how the fuck is this possible
>inb4 fat

Sorta for me waist does not change much, but I have to go athletic or two or more sizes to big to be comfortable. Jean brand also makes a huge difference.

pls show me someone squatting 185 kg with chicken legs (5 reps ATG)

damn, i replyed to the wrong post

Even as a DYEL, I had to buy new pairs of jeans after I started squatting.

you guys are aware the idea in the gym is to make oyur hips smaller right?

lamo

depends, you can squat 405 for a few reps cool, you are strong as a horse

but that doesnt mean you have big legs

youll get big legs from volume and time and under tension, same as any other muscle

and most guys in the gym dont care enough abotu their legs to train them seriously

Eat more.

>180kg squat in 4 months of lifting is the result of eating more

lmao how stupid are you

maybe they're dumb amerilards like max chewning who squat lolbar whcih promotes fuckall quad hypertrophy

>squatlet detected

you'd be correct my squat 1rm is my deadlift 12rm

and no eating more didn't fix it, believe me i tried, i gained like 15lbs over a run of Sheiko to put 0kg on my squat

Youre not gonna have big legs squatting 405 cause thats a poverty ass weight.

guarantee the guy that squats 405 can only do like 1 rep or 2 with no mass. Hypertrophy you need to train at a weight that is 70-80 percent your max do like 5 sets or more 5-10 reps or more at least 3 times a week and eat a lot. Roided dudes and naturals both suck at this discipline.

>he thinks hypertrophy only occurs in rep ranges of 5-10

Actually hits 1RM squat is like 550. (the guy in OP)

>he fell for the classic strengh=size Veeky Forums meme