Does anyone know what kind of sweater this is...

Does anyone know what kind of sweater this is? I've been looking for it for the last couple of weeks but couldn't find it in any of the big sporting brands. It looks like a great seater for running.

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B00R6CESWQ/?tag=carboncostume-20
m.banggood.com/Mens-Novel-Double-Breasted-Hoodie-Color-Splicing-8-Buttons-Slim-Fit-Sweatshirts-p-1027055.html?p=BW03169887563201704M
calitta.com/en/mens-clothes/coats/sweatshirts/hooded-casual-male-gola-winter-olympic-jackets-long-sleeve-467.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

far cry 4 ajay ghale costume

You've been looking for it for weeks?? This took me 10 seconds.

amazon.com/dp/B00R6CESWQ/?tag=carboncostume-20

It's NOT the SAME!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! GTFO FROM MY POST

wait...are you serious? It's part of a cosplay costume? Goddammit

Don't buy this, it looks retarded and the style of the photo reminds me of those Chinese shit clothes that autists buy.

Looks fucking dumb as shit.

This

>those buttons at the top

You won't look nearly as cool as you think you will

100%, looks like the pics on those chinese / korean clothes shops that are cheap, ill-fitting and of a low quality

>ill fitting

Not all of them. Gotta buy shit on Prime and return what doesn't work. I've bought a lot of clothes from random ass Korean labels and had plenty of luck

Git gud fagget

m.banggood.com/Mens-Novel-Double-Breasted-Hoodie-Color-Splicing-8-Buttons-Slim-Fit-Sweatshirts-p-1027055.html?p=BW03169887563201704M

its chinese shit from alibaba

it looks good in the picture but being chinese shit its actually garbage

>affiliate link

Clothes that aren't shown on actual models or regular mannequins almost always look like shit. Basically, if it's modelled on a black mannequin, or doesn't have a mannequin or model at all, it's because it doesn't look good on real people.

Don't know what you mean by affiliate link, just pulled this via googling but if you don't want to use it then it's your loss, nigger.

retard
calitta.com/en/mens-clothes/coats/sweatshirts/hooded-casual-male-gola-winter-olympic-jackets-long-sleeve-467.html

>>>/fa(t)/

Can I overdose on zinc, I need those cum gains

>buy cheap chinese shit on alibaba because the rich chinese kids at university always look pretty well-dressed
>turns out the rich chinese kids wear italian designer shit, because they're fucking rich, and stay away from alibaba like it's the plague

lesson learned

Found the image. It's not the same sweater but the concept and scam is the same.

There's this ultra qt girl in college who always approaches me and says hi with a kiss, the problem is I don't know her at all, I don't know who she is, and I think it'd just feel rude to ask her who she is. What do I do? She's been doing this for like 3 months already, I'm dying to know who she is.

Does she kiss you on the cheek? What the fuck?

Yeah, that's how people in my country greet people they know. We say hi and a kiss in the cheek (when it's boy and girl or girl and girl). I should have specified that earlier.

>this is how your average Veeky Forumsggot looks like
Disgusting.

If those soy boys worked out, those sweaters might look good on them

The people that browse Veeky Forums are literal fucking golems. I wouldn't trust their advice on fit

>golem
more like soygoy

Grab her by the pussy user. She will mire your alpha-ness

Are you South American? That's how women greet here.

I'm not, but in Europe they do too.