Brehs, do you think me being fat as a kid fucked me up?

Brehs, do you think me being fat as a kid fucked me up?

> cutting
> eat huge 800 cal breakfast at 7:50 am

> hungry by 11 am

WHAT THE FUCK

>> cutting
>> eat breakfast
don't do that my nibba

Do you guys think Elsa Hosk is an ayy lmao?

I don't always eat that big, and I feel like shit if I don't. I tried IF for 2 weeks.

Being a fat kid has nothing to do with what you said after. I was a fat kid, and I have a whole milk latte for breakfast, and don't eat until dinner currently.

I would like to ayy her lmao, if you know what I mean...

How do you curb hunger?

I already drink shit tons of water.

Are you just trying to eat less to lose weight?

If so, stop with breakfast. Just eat one meal a day

What did you eat?

Try more protein and fat and complex carbs to stay sated for longer.

Eggs, sausage, grits and...... Bread. It's probably the carbs ya.

>cutting
>eat huge 800 cal breakfast

We should have IQ tests instead of captcha.

How is this bad? I am clearly counting my calories. My caloric limit is no 800, you mong.

Breakfast is a pointless meal unless you're a logger or work in a steel mill.

Hunger is your body telling you need food. You can just tell it: "Fuck off. I'm cutting".

focus on peri-workout nutrition, you retard, "breakfast is the most important meal of the day" is mom science bullshit. Unless you workout in the morning, you can skip it.

For fuck's sake, it's not rocket science.

See

You are not really hungry if you are over 8% body fat. It's just your food addicted body trying to goblin your gains. Accepting this is the first step

I see.

You're blowing half of your daily caloric allowance on 3 hours of bliss.

So how do you fight off the nauseas feeling that comes with not eating for an extended period? That is always what kills me.

Not everyone is a skinny 5'6 manlet who cuts at a measley 1600 calories.

lmao i eat 600cal at 6 am and i am hungry at 11 am, and Im a twink

Try becoming fat adapted (keto)

That's your grellin hormone making you hungry, your body is used to getting food that especific time of day so it makes you hungry, you don't actually need to eat. Also what in the hell do you eat for breakfast that would sum up to 800 calories?

See

That's quite alot for breakfast, i don't eat it anymore but when i did it was coffee + 1 banana tops. What I recommend you do is just eat during lunch and dinner and at no other time (or go omad if you fell like it), The reason fat people are fat is not exactally because they eat a lot, but because they eat alot all-day non-stop.

You're not not eating for an extended period of time, you're not eating for 3 hours.
Instead of eating breakfast, get up 30 minutes later. Wash, dress, drive to work, brew some coffee, read emails, check what's new on your favorite internet sites, the daily routine. It's now 11 AM and you're 800 calories ahead.

Insulin response to your shit breakfast. Visit/fast/ or just do omad. Omad is much easier than trying to eat small meals.

Oh I'm not OP. I'm talking if I skip breakfast or only snack when I first get up and don't eat more, within a couple hours I will have stomach sickness and feel like I'm about to throw up. Like OP, I am a former obese fatass who dropped a bunch of weight and has kept it off for about 6-7 years now, but I still go through this hunger shit.

Being hungry doesnt mean you have to keep stuffing your face you fat fuck

Drink some tea, unsweetened, or mint. Best do it standing up, take your cup and drink it outside instead of smoking.
Give it a shot, works for me.

2 scoops of whey with water not milk for breakfast. Will last you till noon

Maybe I'll try it next time I'm cutting. Thanks. Does it matter if fresh brewed or not? I already do just plain water at most times.

Why eat that? I thought you were cutting why are you eating sausages? Eat porridge or something else high in fibre for breakfast

Wait, people store brewed tea?

People drink pre-brewed tea from stores? Yes?

If you're talking abut that shit in plastic bottles, that's not tea.

No I'm talking like the gallon jugs sold at like Publix.

Just get either of these and pour hot water on it, does every fucking thing you ingest have to come in plastic?

I don't really drink tea because it's a diuretic and with supps like caffeine and taurine, I don't really need more of those, but when I sometimes would it would mostly be from a gallon or brewed in container at Subway because I worked there. I do drink water from plastic sources, but that is because my local tap water here taste nasty, and also tap water seems to be shit too.

drink water moron

It's about all I drink outside of glass of gatorade or something similar post workout moron. It doesn't really help.

I think drinking a shit ton water just keeps your stomach expanded, because when i drink a lot of water i feel constantly hungry

Try eating oats and banana for breakfest. Does it for me.

>he fell for the fat is bad meme.

I'm counting my calories, who cares?

>waah im hungry
So fucking what kid? Ill have you know that I was in the cartel wars for 12 years, never once did I beg for fucking food. If I ever see you im gonna feed you pidgeon sperm a.k.a the gods semen. Lets see who grins then fuckface gringo

>had a bad experience
>shits on people asking for advice

Okay.

Because you're hungry 3 hours later, retard.
Try eating those 800 kcals in buckwheat and vegetables, cottage cheese or apples.
I guarantee you'll struggle to take it all in in a single sitting and you won't want to look at food for the next 3 hours, let alone feel hungry.

eat less carbs

False.

Good idea.

Drink some black coffee and eat a peanut butter sandwich. Peanut butter contains fats that suppresses hunger, and black coffee does the same. It's how I achieve intermittent fasting of only eating breakfast and lunch. Also, eat more vegetables if you can't control your appetite. A large bowl of veggies containing carrots, peas, broccoli etc will fill up but won't be high in calories.

>fat is bad meme
He didn't imply shit about fat being bad, you brainlet. It's more like you fell for the carbs are bad for cutting meme. Fat is high in calories and low in satiety. One decent sized sausage is 300+ calories while 60g of oatmeal + a scoop of protein powder has more protein, fiber, and will fill also you up at around 350 calories.
Shoot for complex carbs and proteins if you're having trouble staying full with what your stubby fingers shove down your throat

Nah she's gorg