How does it feel to know you'll never have a better physique than me? Fucking losers

How does it feel to know you'll never have a better physique than me? Fucking losers.

steroids, not even once.

Trips of truth

I'm not on roids, but nice try.

It seems this meme is starting to pick up steam.

Mirin but your face is baby like

I'm not a woman. I respect the work and dedication it takes to get big. I use other people's success as motivation.

Fine to be honest, if you were better looking then I might be jealous. Brave boy posting that baby face on here.

How many times must you make these threads? You are only making yourself look worse.

Thanks man. Not sure I agree with me having a baby face though, but ok.

I look better than you, I guarantee it.

People are bigger than others yeah okay, but atleast I'm not ugly like you op

Maybe I don’t right now, maybe right now I’m only dyel mode at 5’11” 180 lbs, but I go to the gym five days a week, and chop wood, fell trees, and build bridges for a living. I maintain a strict diet and sleep schedule, and never miss a day. I’m only 24. I have time, you don’t. one day, I will look better than you. For now though, you’re looking like a sick cunt brah, keep up the good work.

I never looked bad in the first place. The resident losers of Veeky Forums have shown their jealousy on multiple occasions.

>implying I'm ugly

>I never looked bad in the first place
Probably bait, from someone who is not the person depicted in OP's image, but you got me.

You are making yourself look bad. You are senselessly deluded if you cannot see how much of a petty narcissist you are coming across as being. Being silly enough to actually post face pics is one thing, but to make threads day in and day out, showing off your moderately decent physique is just plain ridiculous. Especially so when coupled with the fact that you are not willing to admit you are roiding (when you obviously are).

>This is what inbreeding Hicks think

Go back to your barn

Overcompensating for your small white dick?

This is definitely possible natty. Maybe about 1 year of training, good genetics and hard work. That's all it takes.

Those traps won't come natty.

my dude how you have beard and still like babby

Yes you are tiny

Im like 30 kg less and im stronger and faster than you LOL

Nice roid traps bro