/mirin/ general

Post stories of Veeky Forumsness related mires.

Hard mode: post mires that led to something better than wishful day dreaming, enhanced masturbating sessions and crushing regret

This is Veeky Forums OP.

I know. That's why I said hard mode.

>She's mirin him, he's contemplating how convenient it would be if he could stuff his phone between his pecs.

>makeup at the gym

>Be me
>Cuddeling in bed with firl
> Have my arm around her
>"omg user, your hand is huge"
> tries to hold around my biceps.

Fast forward two days
>Hanging out at her place.
>her rom mate comes home from a party with a guy
>Im about to go home so we chat with them in the living room for a bit
>Go home
> hanging out with her two days later
>She tells me that the guy said to her room mate(talking about me) "He was huge, how does he not destroy her?" and " That is the kinda guy i do not want to piss off"

Felt good

>Be skinny DYEL in his early 20's
>Walking home from the tram stop one day
>Pack of maybe 5 teenage girls on the foot path just loitering
>Walk past them
>One of them shouts at me something like "oh baby, please spank me!" as I walk off
>Turn and smile at them then leave
Kinda surreal.
If I had a non-skinny-faggot body I wonder how much more that kind of thing would have happened

Post pics fag

>be winter
>much less mires because I look dyel in a jacket

Spring can't come soon enough

My wife mires me pretty often. The other day I was eating an icecream cone and she was lookin' at me with that look all the girls in these mire threads always have. She did it for a couple minutes while I made fun of her for it.

>skinny DYEL
>"oh baby, please spank me!"
this isn't /mocking/ general

>hooking up with tinder sloot
>asks me to flex, physically shutters and I feel her get wetter
>start to choke her and she cums immediately
>"oh user you're so strong choke me harder"

I ended up ghosting her after a few months but fucking her gave me a huge boost

>Be bartender
>Regular "Pam" sits down
>"Oh user, you've been working out. You've got a cute butt now"
>qt coworkers snickering behind me
>"Th-thanks do you need more wine?"
>"No, I want a martini and for you to shake it in front of me"
>Shaking a martini looks like giving a massive handjob no matter how you do it, but it does give temporary vascular gains
>Make eye contact with multiple women while jacking off imaginary ogre cock
>The martini was wet but the panties were wetter

I'll take compliments from drunk old women any day.

Muslim hairdresser was mirin me. She was playful the entire time, asked whether I had a gf and said I look intimidating

Edited for less details and less cockteasing:

>be me
>27
>one day I get a notification that my 15 y/o cousin (let's call her Lily) liked my newest IG photo
>click to the picture and notice that the like is gone
>"must have been a glitch"
>forget about it
>???
>months later it's the 10th birthday of Lily's tard little bro
>at one point my relatives start talking about how me and my older cousins used to be when we were kids
>they talk about how I was a chubby nerd, how I was always on my computer and how it's amazing how I have turned my body and whole life around
>aunt seems like she has "Aha!" moment
>"hey, user, you are still good with computers, right?"
>"y-you too..."
>she tells me that the Wi-Fi on Lily's tablet is not working and asks me if I could take a look at it
>"sure, no problem"
>Lily starts protesting
>aunt shuts her down and tells her that she should be happy that she will get it fixed for free
>when I'm leaving, my aunt gives me the tablet and I tell her I will return it the next day
>go home, turn the tablet on, Wi-Fi doesn't work, reset the connection
>test the connection by opening the IG app
>it jumps straight into Lily's IG on the page where the photos she has saved are
>most of them are typical teenage girl shit like exotic/beautiful landscapes, 2deep4u motivational quotes, pictures of handbags, hot celebrities and cute animals etc
>but there's also a shit ton of my IG photos, basically all the ones where I'm shirtless, alone or both
>wew.jpg
>she must have accidentally liked the pic when she was trying to save it
>at least the Wi-Fi works now I guess
>close the app and power off the tablet
>drop it off to my aunt the next day

Is this what making it feels like?

She want its user..now be man...

thats a weird kinda feel user, technically u made it sort of

>Is this what making it feels like?
If "it" is incestuous relations, then maybe

>>The martini was wet but the panties were wetter
Underrated

Incest is frowned upon user

>start to choke her and she cums immediately
post more details
did you literally stopped her from breathing or did you do it gently?

Hot

Not him but the point of choking during cunnilingus isn't to actually choke her out, but to gently put your hand on her throat and sometimes clench it, but not too much. It's to show dominance which some women are into

>Not him
>during cunnilingus
then why did you assume he was eating her out?

She equates eating girls out with orgasm.

Don't do it, user, not even when she reaches the age of consent.
Cousin diddling isn't illegal everywhere, but it is frowned upon everywhere (unless you're a sandnigger in which case it's encouraged).
People will think you're a creep if they find out, and it could cause problems in your life.

Speak for yourself user

>approach an arab/hispanic girl at a bar with a nice thicc ass
>ask if she's single
>she looks really disappointed and says no apologetically
>turns to her friends and says omg he's so cute with an expression of regret
>I say are you sure and she says yeah with a sad face

I WISH I WERE SPECIAL

BUT I'M A CREEP
I'M A WEIRDOOO

Don't worry, guys, not gonna do anything even though the age of consent is 14 here and fucking first cousins is legal. I don't want to nuke my family relations or fuck her up mentally.

She's one of the genuinely good girls because she was raised well. Doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't do drugs, doesn't stay out late fucking low-life Chads, knows how to cook and clean and do all sorts of wife-stuff because she's had to take care of her younger siblings since she was a kid, wise way beyond her years, plays sports in a team... Don't get me wrong, she's still a girl and she could become a thot some day in the future when she goes to college or something, but now she's sweet and innocent. I'd like her to remain that way until some non-related Chad pops her pussy on the backseat of his '92 Honda Civic.

But if she wants to hook me up with her friends, I'm game.

Take care of her user.

H-how...?

Just fug her already

you finna go to jail?

user, you have to protect that smile. you cant let some lesser man ruin her. It is your duty to take and protect her virginity and give her strong children.

As I said yesterday. Don't do it. Be a good role model, because she clearly looks up to you

>not popping your 14 yo cousins cherry

Smells like soy in here

Marry her faggot

If I fucked her and the sex was consensual, nothing would happen to me legally. You can fuck first cousins here and the age of consent is 14.

As I already said here I'm not gonna touch her.

Only a desperate soyboy without other sexual opportunities would fuck his 15 y/o virgin cousin and alpha widow her for life instead of keeping his hands off and hoping that she finds a good guy to be her first and then marry her.

Never going to get married. I'm damaged goods.

>As I already said here I'm not gonna touch her.
and im telling you it's your duty to protect her. with your dick.

>Never going to get married
May as well kys now user

Solid

Ironic given that most of the guys who kys themselves are middle-aged guys who have been divorce raped

Not sure my relatives would see it that way

>I don't want to nuke my family relations
but you wanna nuke a thread with wincest fanfiction

incest is wincest t.b.h

First real mire, working out for 5 months, 187 cm 78 kg

>be me
>20 y/o in frat
>DYEL by Veeky Forums standards
>been talking to girl from sorority for 2 weeks
>invite over to my frats social with a ton of other girls from her sorority
>she brings friends and says she wants to talk to me up in my room
>score.jpg
>she sits down and says “hey so you’re a nice guy blah blah blah I like agressive guys who take control”
>what
> “yeah, who dont ask before they make a move, or if Im into them”
>well am not rapist so RIP
>tell her ok and I’m not going to keep going after her (learn later she wasn’t over her ex and was having threesomes with randos REGULARLY)
>bullet dodged
>anyways
>go back down to enjoy drinking with bros
>notice THICC qt that original girl was talking to earlier (friend I assumed)
>6.5/10 but the booty..
>dastardly plan arises
>flirt with her, bring drinks, speak other languages
>theworks.png
>I give her the ol’ “house tour?” pitch
>she plays along
>we get up to my room and start making out
>Starts feeling my abs and biceps, squeezing them occassionaly
>MAKING IT
>sprint to second base and stop because shes on her period
>wellp
>’your mouth still works”
>why did I say that
>she smiles and says ok
>CHAD MODE ENGAGE
>Literally starts licking my entire body and giving me hickeys
>wayyy too horny to notice
>spew my goo
>I’m putting on my clothes to go back to the party and she says “damn you have a nice back…”
>Literally have the most DYEL back ever
>”let me know if you need to be emptied again, I’d be more than happy to feel those muscles of yours..
>y-you too
>go back downstairs to drive her home
>original girl who curved me is downstairs
>”Hi user! Where have yo-“
>sees all the hickeys and me with her friend
>absolute silence and turns around
>victory
>drive girl home and she offers another blowjob
>tank is empty
>says to call her later and gives me her snap
>forget about her

First blatant mire, felt good brehs

^ should’ve mentioned she gave me a blowjob. Hindsight 20/20

post the webm of clarence with everyone staring in the background.

Absolute W, good job brah

>>test the connection by opening the IG app
yeah right, you knew what you were doing

>Not him but the point of choking during cunnilingus isn't to actually choke her out
I’ve been doing it wrong

>DYEL by Veeky Forums standards
You can be a fucking bodybuilder and these faggots will still nitpick. Don’t feel bad

I left my phone at the bar when I walked out with my date. One of the waiters comes after me and says "Hey Schwarzenegger you forgot your phone!" .... I was feeling a bit small that day, and he really cheered me up. I'm 6´2 220lbs

>surreal
Girls tend to do retarded shit like that in front of their friends to the lolz

Incest is not taboo now because of game of thrones, your family probably won't care. Also European nobility practiced incest for hundreds of years, there is literally nothing wrong with smashing your attractive cousin.

ok

normie college sounds weird and sad and full of petty resentments and totally avoidable pain

No, kill yourself you indoctrinated sheeple piece of shit. Enjoy your shit life with a annoying thot and not a moment of privacy for the rest of your pathetic life

I dont really get mires yet, but the female staff at the gym are helpful and nice and it makes me feel good when they say im doing a good job

hey me too. except im fat.

>Be me
>Work for public safety through college
>Wear a uniform that's almost identical to police
>Drive a car that's almost identical to police
>Swole for the summer
>Patrolling a parking lot
>Car full of girls passes by
>Window goes down
>Arrest me officer!

It's the best place to fuck sloots and get sexual experience.

just go to a party on campus and have fun. You'll get laid every time unless you're autistic or ugly as fuck.

>you cant save pics from other people's IG

i want to believe user, I really do.

>chink
>Veeky Forums
>only into non-orientals
>dog shite luck with girls
Feelsbadman. Is the talk about Asian males being the most unattractive to western females actually true? My face is just distinctly average. Sometimes I don't think I help myself by going for the real QTs, but fuck, there's no way I'm gonna lower my standards.

work on your back then faggot

Screenshots...

>Walking out of the grocery store
>Wearing fitted v neck
>DARE program petitioner wanted to stop me so i can sign something
>"Excuse me, sir, do you have a permit to own those guns?"
>smile, y-you too
>keep walking without signing his little soy petition
>remember I'm DYEL and he was patronizing me

Even the mires I get are condescending RHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I love that feel. My wife does the same. Mine says hubba hubba in a super cheesy way to mess with me. Who else /comfy/ wife feels?

PECS!

That guy was a numale beta cuck

>the martini was dry but the panties were wet
Would have been better. Maybe next time. Thanks for playing

>things that didnt happen
gbt leddit soyfag

Nah bro I've been with girls that wanted me to actually CHOKE them.
One girl I was with would let me choke her until she was like 1 second from passing out, turning red or some shit then she would cum so fucking hard and I would pull out and cum all over her belly and tits. Good times.

Older lady I work with called me "muscles". I'll take it

No, you can save them to your profile. Pic related.

No, seriously, Im curious too. Doesnt have to be you, fint something similar.

I left bruises around her neck, the point is to cut off blood flow to the brain not stop breathing

I hope to know these feels one day

I have silver eyes so the mires I get combined with my body are unreal. I'm too much of a pussy to chat up girls in like cafés and such, I only ever catcall girls when I'm with friends

I got mired by a dude today though, he was with two girls outside of a shop and when I got out all three looked and me and dude said something along the lines of
>Man, I'm not gay but that guy had beautiful eyes

Thanks slavic genes, eyes are kinda pic related

you sound scared/hurt. grab your balls and jump dick first in pussy.

You know what you must do

It's not easy, mate. Asian guys completely get the shaft in every way. Just keep getting better and living an exciting life and the Western women will come to you anyway.

this.
I want my pecs to get big so that I can use them as another pocket

I only get mired on by faggots and negresses.

>Is the talk about Asian males being the most unattractive to western females actually true?

Idk how true. There are exceptions to every rule. I've met girls that are even into muslim guys. First supperficial shit is all about looks. The long term glue is personality and morals... Which is why i've never had a long term relation because Im not stable from roto. They say bs but it still keeps me up at night.
So my advice to you is keep on truckin and putting yourself out there. It's work man.

Appreciate the words my dudes. We're all gonna make it.

??? sort yourself out you miserable shit

maybe, just maybe, just fucking maybe consider dating an asian girl?

fucking retard

I think the negresses are attracted to my timbs, well that's what I think anyway.

Don't find them sexually attractive at all. Unless they're mixed.

Hapa's are some of the prettiest creatures on earth.

When I do see Asians dating non Asian chicks, these dudes tend to be really fucking good looking; not even punching above their weight, they are both insanely hot looking. I think the main thing would to not let the statistics or whatever discourage you; Go out there and try for QT's. When you don't try, you just make it look like asians are never into non asians

Yeah no way a 6.5/10 would blow a guy at a frat party. Absolutely would never happen.

There is a page on your Instagram where your saved pictures are stored, and can only be viewed by you.

It's the third option under pictures, looks almost like a flag.

>doesn’t find Asian girls attractive
>upset that girls don’t find Asian men attractive

How do u choke them while ur going down? Do u have NBA player arm-span or something? Just thinking about it I feel like it’d put my shoulder/arm in a really uncomfy position

are those stretch marks on his chest or just some veins?

>that pic
Fifteen pecs abs snake? What?

dont expect it. i was weak as fuck when i met my GF and then gained 20 lbs of muscle over the course of our relationship, and still no mirin/compliments/groping.

>187 cm 78 kg