NEO Crash Soon BEWARE

Beware, a bearish TKx cross inside the Kumo is going to happen in the next two hours unless a major jump upwards happens before then. If the strength of this dip is strong enough to send it below the cloud, an even larger dip would occur. Make sure you have your stop losses set.

Love,

Lain

I see you out here.

i dont understand

The only place NEO will crash today is on the moon, stop the fud man

Description: Opening Song

Lyrics by Konaka Riyu
Sung by Brad Holmes

And you don't seem to understand
A shame you seemed an honest man
And all the fears you hold so dear
Will turn to whisper in your ear
And you know what they say might hurt you
And you know that it means so much
And you don't even feel a thing

I am falling, I am fading
I have lost it all

And you don't seem the lying kind
A shame then I can read your mind
And all the things that I read there
Candle lit smile that we both share
and you know I don't mean to hurt you
But you know that it means so much
And you don't even feel a thing

I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning
Help me to breathe
I am hurting, I have lost it all
I am losing
Help me to breathe

Trend analysis for an unknown announcement telling you anything. Are you actually retarded?

Binance just added option to buy neo with usdt. We're gonna see it moon hard.

Excellent

eat a dick op, reversal in progress

Sauce?

You might want to check your cloud settings. Those are set for stocks, not crypto.

(20, 60, 120, 30)

>Asking for sauce when you can literally check usdt markets on the site

Come on famalam. Literally JUST added like 15 minutes before I made that post. Only a few usdt transactions with it thus far.

Oops, replied to wrong post

Sup lain from the LTC thread. What coins are good for daily 1-1.5% gains using (cloud,MADC,stoch RSI). What coins are you trading with atm? And how do you decide your stop loss?

are you crazy? are you not aware they just got 3 new developers on board

He's right. I just got announced on Twitter. Interesting...This will be some nice ying and yang. Lets see how it plays out in the immediate price movement. Might be a dip followed by a nice moon, or maybe the news will be enough to boost it regardless. I still think we'll see a dip though.

I go through a bunch of charts on Tradingview until I find something that looks good based on TA, then run more TA on it. Right now SYS is looking nice. Large moon potential by end of week. Stop loss is either set -5 to -7% range or based on trends and previous support/resistance.

Learn what signals to look for, like upward stoch rsi cross, how to read cloud signals, etc., then scroll through charts until you spot potentials.

fuck yeah nigger thanks for saying

okay thanks. And how many trades you make a day on average?

>1hour chart
>i iz brainded
jesus u fuktard go back to mcdonalds