What's wrong with me Veeky Forums?
>Be me
>ex addict (heroin/crack)
>not unattractive
>pretty strong
>no girlfriend, no breakup, no tragedy
>depressed everyday, cry everyday
>think about suicide, could never do it

What's wrong with me? I feel no happier now that I'm fit compared to when I was an addict. Part of me feels pathetic, because I "appear" to be depressed about nothing.

See a shrink?
People on the interwebs love to hate on shrinks, but they're not bad people, and if you're nice to them they'll give you wonderful drugs that improve your life

this is normal. The world we live in is in an inbetween phase between slavery and machine uprising.

My suggestion - start vaping weed. Get some expensive vapes, one for flower, one for concentrate. Keep lifting.

We all gon make it

It's my preference to not take drugs, but I may have to talk to someone.

I live in CO so weed is available, but sometimes it makes me feel even worse.

sprinkle some hash on top mate

I just don't think being high all the time is the best way to approach this.

vaping is the future, just like shemales

Do you have something in your life that you feel passionate about/a goal/reason to get up every day? If not, find something, try different activities/hobbies
Also read "the way of the superior man"
Great book

I wake up and go to the gym everyday at least. I told myself today I can't die till I hit my weight goal so there's that.

Will have to read the book.

Don't smoke all the time. Just enough to help you realise what's bothering you

go see somebody my bud.

How long have you been clean? Are you in a program? Depression is pretty normal in early sobriety. Don't use drugs and go to some meetings boy. The rest will work itself out.

Four year sober.

I did not utilize any groups, medical services, or therapy to get sober.

I feel very alone with the whole thing.

What's wrong with me Veeky Forums
>not quite twenty
>almost out of university
>no friends
>sleep for hours and hours
>never interact with anyone outside of work
>never care to
>don't use Snapchat instagram etc
>just smoke weed in my apartment by myself, watch tv, lift, go to class, and work a shit job a couple days a week.
>don't even know how I would handle someone wanting to be close to me
>starting to think that this is going to be my life from now on
>haven't had sex since 16
>never had a gf
The only real problems I have that effect me are smoking too much weed and jacking off too much, those are the main things I want to fix about myself. I don't think cutting myself off from people has made me less happy. Women never really gave me what I wanted anyway and I had such a hard time finding friends in highschool that I'd rather not go through it again.

This is a good equivalent of what I feel.

I think we're looking into the distant future, or present and saying "that's it?".

Pursuit of money, women, status, etc... all seems worthless.

Go see a male psychiatrist, don't ask Veeky Forums for mental help.

OP don't listen to the people telling you to smoke. Maybe for a little bit it'll take you mind off things, but eventually it'll just make you more depressed and then you'll have to make the choice to stop smoking and deal with the withdrawal of going to bed and eating without smoking. I've never been addicted to something like crack or heroin so I can't help you there. My honest advice is to get some kind of hobbies and try to get a gf. Now, neither of these things are going to magically cure you of what you're feeling, but they'll capture your focus and take your mind off of things. Your mind is a problem solver and in the absence of real problems, it'll find its own problems to try and solve. At the end of a day, something like managing a relationship or learning a new skill like fishing or surfing is just a problem that needs to be solved. And when you have that to focus on, you won't focus so much on the deeper, more existential problems that nobody is ever really going to solve.

>Pursuit of money, women, status, etc... all seems worthless.
No see money, women, status, etc are all worthless. It's the pursuit that is worthwhile.

Thanks, that sounds like good advice. The only concern I have is that I may obsess over a girl, and a new hobby seems like it would be even more time spent alone.

I will still take this to heart.

Post lifts

At some point

B 315/ S 365/ D 375

I prefer body weight stuff now, calisthenics and what not.

> That bench vs that diddly and deadlift
How

What bw? How much can you do on weighted calisthenics?

>"Not unattractive" means "Not attractive"
>suicidal thoughts

Noone wants to be around a downer. Especially if the downer isnt good looking.

Thanks for the reality check. I am attractive, just a downer.

>be me
stopped reading right there