Fat

Is some motherfucker that weighs 120Ibs and is 6’ 4” normal by any human standards.

As a 6'4" male, I can assure you that 120lbs is an emaciated skeleton. Maybe 165lbs or so you could get away with just being really emo skinny.

I'm also 6'4" but also 210. I have some fat but I've been dropping it really quick, also bulking up muscle. 120 for someone who's 6'4" is REALLY thin

>6'4"
>120 lbs
jesus dude, i'm 6'2" and i felt like a spooky skeleton when i was 150

I was pretty happy in and around 185lbs when I was a teenager even though it was skinnyfat. I'd be pretty happy up to probably 210lbs or so as long as it were mainly muscle. But you can start to feel the difference carrying around an extra 20lbs even if it's muscle vs. the lightness.

so I went on the NBA website to look for someone who is 6'4", found pic related. Guy weighs 200lbs. You're asking if someone who weighs about half of what this guy weighs is normal.

No. The answer is, most definitely, no.

5'7" and 190lbs here. You're a fucking twig. If you ever started a fight with anyone shorter than you, you'd get broken in half.

Can you do much in a day without being in pain?

Wouldn’t seem like it

That looks pretty darn healthy to me. I'd be very happy with that except I for the basketball part.

There is this dude on the bus behind me that probably weights 400 pounds and the noises he is making just trying to breath is driving me insane. I say render his fat and make soap out of him.

thank mr skeltal

He's talking about someone being 6'4" with half the weight dumbass

6'4, 135lbs here. It's hard to buy clothes that fit and sometimes I slip in the cracks between the elevator and the floor, but that hasn't happened in at least 3 months.

BMI of 14.6. Given that the "underweight" cutoff is 18.5, odds are that's undernourishment to the point of medical concern.

no that prime definition of a lanklet

pic related is me at 6'2 at 160, pretty spooky

already Veeky Forums for normie standards

Yeah I got that pretty often although I had like 18 inch legs. I gained around 30 pounds since taking that pic and look like a person now, roughly the same %bf and people think I'm roiding.

5'10'' and 135lbs here, is this normal? What and how much should I eat if I want to reach 160lbs in the next, let's say, 4 months?

my god you are so fucking stupid. Please remove yourself from the internet

eat fucking anything. you're clearly eating 2 meals a day.