This little twink faggot at the gym keeps staring at your muscles when he thinks you won't notice...

This little twink faggot at the gym keeps staring at your muscles when he thinks you won't notice. How do you put him in his place and show him who's boss??

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=cc3_1375657392
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mires are mires, user. He can look if he wants. Aint hurting nobody.

Break his neck.
gays are communists.

fuck him in the steam room

He probably benches more than me.

Force him to have sex with a woman.

if you were attractive you'd be used to mires

Actually, I've seent many videos of twink faggots getting their blood work done before starting their estrogen cycle(transit to tranny mode) and these twink fucks tend to be on the high range of average(near 1000 ng/ml), it pisses me of beyond no end.

SICK OF THESE FAGGOTS!

>gays are communists
This may not be 1/1 accurate, but whether they know it or not, the jew is speaking through them

I would B L O A T M O G him into oblivion

>be me
>only gay male at this new gym
>or so I thought
>this one dyel keeps looking over at me
>constantly...
>start looking back to let him know I see him staring and maybe he'll get the hint and chill out
>doesn't work, he keeps staring even harder now thinking I don't notice him looking at me through the mirrors on the wall

what should I do Veeky Forums?
I'm just trying to work out and this bi-curious sperg keeps

one time, I even caught him following me into the shower
ok face, but he's 5'11". How the do I get him to mind his fucking business?

>implying i pay attention to my surroundings

By fucking him in the ass raw and not pulling out, no homo of course.

Ur gay, you all fuck like mentally ill hypersexuals on speed anyways. Just fuck him already.

Also how does he know you're gay? Don't tell me you soya boy it up to look extra faggy.

/thread

>new guy joins my gym
>hey, I think it might be another homo finally
>he's kinda cute, and I guess I find myself checking him out sometimes
>eventually he starts checking me out too
>hasn't said anything yet, but hasn't stopped me, even after I've started following him to the showers

How do I get him to start talking to me, Veeky Forums? What should I do? Pretty sure he's into me otherwise he would've ignored me or said something by now, I'm not even being subtle anymore

Destroy that boipussy then cuddle afterwards. Not like in a gay way though

What's it like living in sin as a pervert?
Stop touching your peepees you fugn mongs

>What's it like living in sin as a pervert?
lol, you're the faggot here, my man.

Eternally, this.

>Break his neck.
Yea sure you weak little pussy. You can't even break an ants neck.
stop talking tough on the internet.

Why not? It's a powerful thing being able to sexualize male opponent/enemy/the rival you're competing against in the pursuit of pusssy.

>Muh tripped out Abrahamic psycho dogma
Hahahahahahahaha

Lookin' is free.

Touching's gonna cost ya.

>nohomo

looky here, apparently we have got ourselves a gay tough guy. No matter how strong and gay you'll get you'll never be a real man, only a broken boy.

>sexualize male
>pursuit of pussy
Not how it works. Quit trying to convert the clean

Where are you supposed to look? There's people literally working out directly in front of me and all around me almost everywhere I go.

First off, i'm not gay you pussy.
Second, you are a little bitch closet homosexual.
You probably fuck gay men from craigslist then donkey punch them to rationalize the feelings of anger you have after you blow your load in their asses.
Third,you are too much of a pussy to actually get into a fight you reject. Go away pussy and kys before you end up in prison and the blacks make you their bitch.

You sound like you're projecting, like heavy. Also,
> Go away pussy and kys before you end up in prison and the blacks make you their bitch.
Being this emotional because I named the fag just shows how insecure you are about your sexuality.

> Third,you are too much of a pussy to actually get into a fight you reject.
I never said anything about fighting you little napoleon complexed man.Like I said "tough and gay". No matter how strong or gay you'll get you'll still always be a fgt.

OP can I please get sauce

Too bad nobody believes you you violent felon. You are a weak pussy faggot and you are too much of a coward to do anything to anyone.
Anytime you open your mouth irl you'll get your nose broken,i promise you that you little /pol faggot.

Killed themsleves lol

Blowjab on tumblr i think

>cute as all hell too

Spotted the obsess "badass" soymale redditor. How's the "smashing racism" going? BTFO any nazi scums so far? Hey nazis watch out for this one, he's on "badass" motherfucker.

How? Just because you say things, it doesn't make them true.
It's perverted. Over sexualizing your brain like that can't be good for your mentality. How do you have any confidence? It's an abomination in the eyes of God. Non-procreative sex is meaningless. Empty. Perverted. Tickets to aids or hell. Maybe both. I
Not worth a meaningless ejaculation that you could have handled yourself, some stormy night.

i faggot looked me up and down in a club bathroom once.
I screamed What the fuck are you looking at
open hand slapped him
called him a faggot.

You have to remind these people their place every now and then. Faggots are not humans and they carry disease.

Tell us about the part where security beat the living shit out of you afterwards, because thats what always happens, you never been inside of a club

security did absolutely nothing and he deserved it. I dont know where you live. Faggotry is not tolerated in most place.

Stick to your fag bars if you dont want to get slapped.

B L A S E D

>implying there's anything more alpha than fucking another man in the ass
Found the low test soyboy

His Instagram or whatever had dumbledore in the name

I used to work as a security guy. Usually we would punch up the trouble makers, occupationally make them suck ones guy dick if they hurt one of us or beat the shit out of someone and then leave them in the street after we peed on them. I remember how we used to beat goes into submission and make them suck their masculinity away.

Good times, I got tons of pussy too, they'd get when they saw me knock out the trouble makers.

chase that bug user.
hopefully one day you will be givin "the gift"

>do this to me
>get stabbed
No cameras in a bathroom, tough guy.

In hindsight, don't listen to me.
I don't know fug'n anything, so I'm not one to judge. I don't wanna intentionally come in here to get mad. I just wanted a (You) or two.
Hf playing penis butt. It is probably mostly harmless.

Lmao literally anybody thats been to a club knows this isn't true. Stop masturbating to your rough gay sex fantasies.

Lol,what a poltard loser wimp you are. Too bad you are nothing but a weak keyboard warrior who doesn't have the guts to fight anyone in real life.
Basement dwelling faggot.

>ok face, but he's 5'11". How the do I get him to mind his fucking business?

i kekd

>being this much of an americuck and not realizing beating up fags is socially acceptable in other countries

its ok friend... atleast we are wealthier right? r-right?

Yea sure kid,whatever you say loser.

Why do nerdy/numale lard asses always thing they're tough?

you get one shot hommie, you slip i choke you to death and get off scot free for attempted. Don't forget who you are and life is not like the internet.

You will get hurt faggot

yea people dont get in fights in the club or get punked.
back to Veeky Forums you go

WHO

holy shit people really do act tough on the internet

Bro, I slapped that faggot in a California club. Don't let the media fool you, faggots are garbage in this country. Even in California

Lol. A 6-year old girl is tougher that you weak pussy boy.
Don't forget your insulin or your diabetes will get the best of you,fat fuck.
You are a waste of life.

>you get one shot hommie, you slip i choke you to death and get off scot free for attempted. Don't forget who you are and life is not like the internet.
Ok keyboard warrior, we both know that's not true.
Fucking wimp.

Reminder faggots are not humans and willingly chase aids.
Never let them try to normalize their perversion.
Faggots deserve a bullet

Like I said, we would dehumanize guys that punched us or tried anything. I remember this time when this punk(selling pills at the club) punch one of my co workers in the fight, he wasn't so tough when he had a dick taste in his mouth and his faced covered in cum and tears.

well perhaps you will cross paths with someone life me in the future if you ever leave your bedroom.
Then maybe you will be absolutely SHOCKED!
That guys don't take kindly to faggot come ons and will beat your ass.

liveleak.com/view?i=cc3_1375657392
Just for reference this is what happens
They don't fucking care about your reasons
You fucking disrespect the club, you disrespect them, they could care less that you ware throwing down with some faggots, trannies or niggas

You sound slavic, don't speak to me again, I don't even consider your type to be humans.

>overcompensating this much

holy fuck dude, you're so closeted you're in narnia

What are you racist trump tard.
Life with HIV is the gift, it makes you special.

>I don't suppose you'd want to ask me out to coffee, you big, buff man, you

wat do?

Please, continue you're faggotry to cease your existence.

Ok you little closet homo. You better go seek help before you get your little gay ass beat.

Fuck off you piece of shit. True Blue New York here. We take people like you and make then "disappear".
Loser faggot.

Oh so you're some gross Jew who thinks he has control over everything.
Gotcha.

faggots will get what they deserve.
Keep your fetish in your fag hug box

Go out for coffee and then back to my house for sex all night.

Whatever fat boy, all I know that you're poz af and you're fucking gay. I'd bet money on you looking like a liberal numale jewyorker goblin.

Being a fag
yuck

Both of you faggots just need to fuck already.

No faggot i'm Italian Catholic. I own a business and i don't go around thinking because i'm white that i'm the master race. I have a lot of foreigners working for me.
People like you are to be avoided at all costs,you are violent beyond reason.You are immature and you have mental problems.
Btw jackoff, the Jews only control a small part of New York (Rockland county) anything else you heard is a lie.
Leave mommy and daddy's basement once in a while and you'll see the world outside for what it is.

>be gay
>be conservative
>concealed carry
Nobody knows, and if they someone did and tried to do something to me they'd be shot.

Yea ok loser,whatever you think kid.
Keep projecting you closet homo

Mama mia, forget about, heyy u a total finachio, i know a guy who knows a guy, im uncle paul used to do jobs for one the familes, badda bing badda bong, whaddamatter im breakin yo balls etc etc

stop hiring illegals faggot.
Do better
Stop being a fucking jew and pay an American wage

How are you going to build a family if you are gay?

W-what if you get him pregnant user?

You sound like a kiddie fiddler tbqh

If he looks like this? Make him suck my dick and fuck him up the ass before taking his number. That boy is hot as fuck.

There's nothing wrong with liking feminine males, especially if you top.

Like Matt Bomer, except with a guy around the same age (because old guys are gross) and adopting girls instead of boys.

Shit. Does one have to pay alimony to twinks??

Not if you wife him.

>inb4 le i kno da benis xD

>stop hiring illegals faggot.
>Do better
Nope. I'll hire whoever wants to work.
Americans don't want to work.
I pay what i think someone is worth.
I can tell you don't own a business. If you do sometime in the future,you won't be talking the way you are.

I think you are thinking of New Jersey.

Of course

EEEYY, GET ME SOME GABAGOOL WITH CANOLIES ON IT WILL YA?

How old is she?

Just tell him you're not interested and he's making you uncomfortable.

By taking him home, destroying his ass and cuddling for a bit after. No homo tho

Catholics, everyone.