Is myprotein any good or is it a meme? Thinking in getting the unflavored one

Is myprotein any good or is it a meme? Thinking in getting the unflavored one.

Other urls found in this thread:

labdoor.com/rankings/protein
discord.gg/bATCZH
us.myprotein.com/referrals.list?applyCode=MARIO-R4C1&li
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's pretty good

It's a meme

It's pretty good

It's a pretty good meme

It's a pretty meme

I get chocolate smooth. It's a perfectly good protein powder.

How many scoops of this shit should i take a day?

Unflavoured is actually tasty. Mix it with water and make mad gains.

WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T BUY COOKIES N CREAM FLAVOR I BOUGHT 11 LBS OF IT AND IT TASTES LIKE CHEMICALS MIXED WITH DOGSHIT

There's a ranking website somewhere that tests the actual protein quality of powders, myprotein ranks highly.

It's fine. But their pill boxes are ridiculous oversize, the content fills like 20% max.

labdoor.com/rankings/protein

here it is

Can confirm.

They also sell a bunch of the high-ranking powders. Bit of a conflict of interest.

Dont buy vanilla or strawberry either
Smooth chocholate is tolerable, didnt try anything else

>he still uses protein powder

>he doesnt mix brotein powder, peanut butter, greek yoghurt and semen into his omlettes

Yeah I did the same, I can't drink it with water or even milk without gagging. What works though is to mix it with coffee, it works as low cal sweetener and creamer and actually tastes decent.

Unflavored is shit, I hate it. Natural Chocolate isn't bad actually, put it in your oatmeal and you are good to go

>Contains Soy Lecithin

AM I GONNA LOSE ALL MY GAINS

GUYS HELP

What about natural vanilla? i've got 5lbs on the way

my condolences

I only get unflavored because all the other shit has artificial ingredients, and it's not bad. 30-40 cents/serving is unbeatable. I add stevia, flax milk and ice, greek yogurt, and matcha or pumpkin for flavor.

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

Unflavoured tastes like satan's anus. Don't do it user.

Been buying their protons for a while, usually unflavoured which I mix with my porridge. It's pretty good, especially with all the sales they have.

So that's why I saw 5kg bag dirt cheap on Amazon like two months ago? I talked myself out of it because I'm poor as a rat but it's good to know.

hi leddit

Chocolate Smooth with Milk is awesome guys

>t. SoyBoyGoy

it has soy tho

4 SCOOPS C'MON

Labdoor.com
see for yourself, you uneducated swine

Vanilla is ok if you add cinnamon

Hi Leddit

You dun goofed user.

finishing my 10kg chocmint whey
what flavour do you recommend guys

Its about as good as it gets. You can buy 11 lbs bulk for a much better price than Optimum Nutrition, GNC, MuscleTech and all the other brands. Its the best as far as price for quantity and quality.

All the flavors (have had about 4 different ones) ive tried are overly sweet and im gonna get unflavored next.

Just bought a big pack of chocmint - how is it?

its OK, I like it, but already consumed more than 30kg, and I want some changes
taste real good, but dont put a lot of water

Semi-related question, but is okay to put bananas in my protein shakes?

I’m a total beginner when it comes to powders and my older bro got me some vanilla one. What I do currently is; 2 scoops powder, handful of ice cubes, 1 chopped up banana, and milk. That’s not bad is it?

no you are going to die.

1 scoop of unflavoured whey + 300 ml milk + 1 banana, blend it and drink

Thank abd bless me everytime you sip

Unflavored and natural vanilla are the only good ones

this is the patrician whey of doing things

add some peanut butter if you like, but otherwise that's good

As long as you're tracking the Calories / Macros it doesn't matter.

Morning Shake
- Protein Powder
- Milk
- Banana
- Yogurt

the best one imo

Banana good flav? just bought 2.5 kg 89 nzd

All protein powder is a meme. You've gotta eat real food

All proton powder is a meme. Gotta eat REAL FOOD GODDAMMIT

discord.gg/bATCZH

let me snort your powder

Honestly, just get unflavoured, it doesn't taste bad and it's protein without the added chemicals and shit that the flavoured stuff have.

However much you need to reach your protein goal.

This is a fact. Cookies and cream is awful. I liked Strawberry Cream and Mocha pretty well.

No, retard.

>buying vanilla protein fucking ever
wew lad

No, I'll tell the police if you do.

You can put literally anything edible with protein shakes, your body does not care.

R*ddit tier post sequence

Unflavored? Dear fucking god. I bought 5kg of the shit and had to lay down on my kitchen floor and use the last remaining bit of my willpower not to throw up after using the majority of it to chug the shake and not vomit from that vile taste

lil bitch, sucky my peepee.

Okay

me so hard, were u bee swet lips?

Do you have to buy online or is there somewhere I can physically buy it

please god do not get unflavoured its so shit

I bought their whey years ago and it was fine.

I only buy the natty penaut butter, crunchy version is godlike, and the biltong. Fucking good man

You do not need protein powder. Just eat food.

>this is what dyels believe

Does someone need a referal code?

help a poorfag!?

us.myprotein.com/referrals.list?applyCode=MARIO-R4C1&li

Never needed powder

You can google ronnie Coleman too if you want a more devovolped physique that was built without powders...

All powder is a scam, big men eat real food , cucks drink slimey ground up chemicals and estrogen, sugar

Got 5.5 lbs matcha coming. Is this flavor any good?

Idk about the MyProtein matcha since matcha quality varies, but do you know what the flavor tastes like? If not, try a Starbucks green tea frappe. It's a bit of an acquired taste.

get cinnamon roll flavor, i tried them all and it is the best by far

>heh this website seems legit
>whaddya know the cheapest product in the world is the BEST BY FAR
>surely this is no bamboozles
Get shilled dude

I buy Mocha, its alright. I find the Myprotein flavors all get old pretty quickly.

Be aware that it does not mix that well.

Otherwise it's fine.

Also, the older any protein powder is, the more it will clump.

its great but dont get the unflavored one, the saving isnt worth it and their flavoured ones are great. brownie, peanut butter chocolate, banana all great

Chocolate Brownie, ate 5 kgs of it daily without getting tired of it until the last few hundred grams

This may sound like a stupid question but what does unflavored whey taste like? Is it like water, like milk?

Stupid question coming through: Does all whey protein have Soy in it and should I be worried? I'm getting the stuff recommended in the sticky (Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Double Choc) and even that has Soy Isolate in it or something... Don't wanna turn into a soyboy lads....already been lifting for awhile but want to take my nutrition to the next level, feels like I'm not getting enough nutrients anymore.

5kgs of protein powder a day?

what ya think about "bulkpowders whey proteine" bros? they advertise it as the cheapest in europea and yeah, its pretty cheap and i bought 1kg unflavored to try it

all their flavours are trash

I bought the organic whey though(unflavoured) and tastes like milk foam, can mix with almond milk for low kcal shakes and you can drink it without wanting to kill yourself.

how's the quality of their organic whey though? I buy from them since with discounts it gets affordable