Yfw the friendly arab of the gym comes to spot you out of nowhere when you struggle on your last rep of bench

>yfw the friendly arab of the gym comes to spot you out of nowhere when you struggle on your last rep of bench

FUCK OFF SERIOUSLY IF NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR HELP DON'T BOTHER

>tfw the 40 year old presumably virgin muslim girl from work calls you her cute, strong and big brother
>she's opposed to harems and wants a single partner in a relationship and daydreams about holding hands and cuddling
>cooks really well and gives he me a good 3/4 of her food everyday
>cute and Veeky Forums as fuck
>wishes to marry a good muslim man one day
I fell in love the hardest I've had in my life but I'm not muslim so she turned me down.

Just convert to Islam

Say these words to her and she’ll be yours
Ash-hadu an la illaha illa allah, w’ash hadu anna Mohammedan r’asul ullah

Not worth it mate. Besides it's not just the religious aspect but the cultural ties she's looking for. I respect her for asking permission to her mom to even shake my hand.

What do those words mean?

Translation is “I bear witness that there is not god but (the) God, I bear witness that Mohammed is the messenger of (the) God
Allah literally just means THE God

why dont you just accept the truth that is Islam?

just look into how a book made 1400 years ago has information humans could have only found out in the 1900s, clearly its no normal religious book.

this is actually dangerous, because i just dump my weight if i fail a rep on anything cept bench 2bh.

Hindus can make the same claim... Islam is regressive

They've done that with me too. Some of them are alright you know.

what do the hindu scriptures claim that it took modern science to confirm it?

ancient aliens

like?

heliocentric model of the solar system

There’s no god but god and Mohammed is his messengers

so has the quran but has many other things,such as how humans are made in the womb which was a lot more accurate compared to other beliefs of the time

you can read up a lot about it but i guess the main "coincidences" are the signs till the day of judgement, quite interesting look it up.

in my experience arabs are either insular fundamentalists or total bro tier

damn shame they all get lumped into the former catagory

I knew a guy that was super fundie...but secretly bro tier. 1st yr of college, didn't listen to music, offended if you cursed around him, etc. By year two he had a reputation of screaming curses into late night LoL matches. Was also the guy you could trust with anything and would get old man wise advice.

this unironically
I had a muslim spotter who was the broest guy ever and some kind of Buddha, even when rednecks were calling him things like a terrorist he never blinked and never got angry

well now that he's no longer in the clutches of his family he can turn into a regular western kid

What is dangerous, exactly

because if i didnt know he was there i could dump weight on him (back squat)

he sounds cool af though, fuck normiehood

Lol Qur'an has that in addition to black holes, dark matter and how a baby forms in the womb, to give a few examples

inshallah