/fraud/ - Cheating Frauds General

/fraud/ - GETTING BIG EDITION

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. No exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded, just don't.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Do oral only cycle if you want, i don't give a fuck about your health.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on mental problems general:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E
youtube.com/watch?v=lO0yoFPNGFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone here in the air force? Do they test? If so when?

>actual goal body
You did well OP

finally gonna do my first cycle:
Week 1-15 Test E 250mg E3.5D
Week 1-6 Dbol 50 mg ED
2 weeks off
PCT
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Have enough Aromasin to take 25 mg eod if things get rough, and a fair amount of finasteride for that hair. Do I need more PCT, and if so, what?

he is looking sick, but not shredded enough for my tastes

The only redeeming thing about natty bodybuilding is you can get crazy shredded, im enjoying getting there

how are you today?

Dunno if this belongs in fraud but I'm fixing to start 5mg LGD for 8 wks or so followed by 4 weeks of GW and novaldex. Anything I should know or get? What can I expect? Never did any kind of roid or sarm before.

>natty
>crazy shredded
Gear can get you fucking insanely shredded with the dial turned up to 11.
It depends on the compounds.

I'm semi-okay. Had a massive breakdown earlier but I'm good.
How are you?

wow mirin this guy hard. Who is this

Tren gives me gyno that doesn’t go away until I stop and also indigestion which has me looking pregnant at low body fat

Should I run it again?

Yeah, but gear is all around better. In my position now, getting '''big'' is like a year long proposal, if I bust my ass and stuff my throat, but I can get alien monster lean in a month if I work for it.

I'd like to at least post some pics here and get mires for my leaness.

I really like that freaky throbbing vein riddeled ashtetic, I feel more confident, and more closer to animals, nature, like im one of them

The masketta man

You told them you got buff from jogging with your dog ?

lmao

Show us what a natty can do then, I have faith in you.

No. If you do get caber dummy and do some vacuums.

I was pretty dyel back then, like stickmode.

>44573799
hahahahahahha ur fucking retarded

Hey guys what do you think about my sick gains?
Im on 3 grams of anabolics

Zack Khan

he just like, has nice genetics, 18" arms from jogging, wow,

I dunno, hes so hot.

t. whatebvetr dumb bitch he told that shit too

I ran it with pharma prami and still, every time I run tren the hard lumps come up. The weirdest thing is it always goes away once I’m off the tren by itself without having to resort to ralox. Maybe I should run ralox along with it for preventative measure this time around?

I’m sitting on 14 vials of tren E collecting dust

It might be prolactin building up without the obv leakage.
Ever tried squeezing your nipple?

The mercenary... Bane

i hope you and your mother get breast cancer

Oh yeah now i see it. Mirin, his genetics are insane too bad het got that injury

Thanks. I'm starting to have more faith in me too. That's important IMO.

I think I will look kinda cool if I can cut 5 lbs that's on my hips ATM, that athleanX before the tren kind of """he looks like that?!?!' Under clothes that girls like look

Shouldn't take more than a few weeks, I'm used to cutting at huge deficits, 10lbs a month and shit

What ab work do you do?
Compared to the rest they look less proportional.

I like your physique, would not have shaved but you seem happy.

Hahaha maybe I should but this is kind of a hobby interest for me, if I have the time I will stick around but once I really start working things are probably gonna be different.

I don't say bodybuilding, I made a story about Olympic weightlifting, technique, continually improving etc. They liked it.

>tfw accutane has dried me out so much, my bunghole is itchy most of the day
>accutane dried out my nose snot and i nearly suffocate during sleep because its blocking my airway
>when i blow my nose i get blood instead of snot
>TFW ONLY 30 MG PER DAY

kek at my genetics, truly.

how much do you weigh

why does this natty guy looks bigger than you all?

what science is there behind this?

must be all the chocolate milk hes drinking

Genetics.
Time.

kek they made a minifilm about /fraud/ starring MasT
youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E

Currently on test / tren / var

This is my best cycle by far. I'm noticing changes every day.

looks scary but awesome

Genetics only account for muscle insertions, ie - how long they are and therefore the maximum amount of mass they can have, and testosterone which lowers myostatin. Since natty test levels cap around 1200, many times lower than a steroid user at a high cruise of 200mg /week, and muscle insertions mostly just give the illusion of size based on proportions rather than deviate maximum size greatly as they're pretty similar person-to-person, genetics is hands down the single worst lie you can tell yourself for not being as big as someone unless you're referring to someone's resistance to steroid sides therefore being able to blast more.

Newfag

some people grow faster, trust me. I have seen people with great genetics grow insanely fast

>Genetics only account for muscle insertions,
that means that he must be training and roiding since birth right to look like that at 17

LOL fucking delusional af

youtube.com/watch?v=lO0yoFPNGFQ

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

every huge bodybuilder was already fucking huge in his teens. You can't win this, you are born with or not.

no injection will compensate. Just search it

look at meat fowl/cattle, do you think they lift? no, most aren't even given steroids. chickens don't even see daylight but have innate musculature due to selective breeding

you can see the same with zoo animals, they're yolked as FUCK but do nothing at all. you're a fucking moron if you think humans share the same set of genetic traits and these rules aren't applicable

This was what I was getting at.
Genetics are the weakest excuse not to become massive.

That said, some people are made for it, they often have some kind of base even without lifting.
This excludes most people, but they do include the people we look towards/up to.

>do test 500/wk
>Coming up on week 5
>Feel like I'm just getting fat despite lifts going up

What the fuck is this

Of course you can get massive. Genetics only matter if you want to compete imo

Good thing I won't ever compete.
Will you?

Gains don't come out of nowhere. Either A, your insertions are larger and allow for more maximum mass, or B, you have higher Test or something else that lowers normal myostatin. "Genetics" are either a myostatin deficiency or the illusion of size, yet nearly every bodybuilder throws it around like a blanket term that basically amounts to magic.

He was 17 in that pic. Arnold started juicing at 14-16. Both lived in a time where you could buy DBol at your local drugstore. Your point?

youre bloatmaxxxing

DIET
I
E
T

YOUR DIET IS SHIT.

Same my genetics are not good enough for that

People that roid for the same amount of time are not even 0.00001% of his size

explain?

they probably had better dbol at that time LOL

most IFBB pros come from families that were extremely fit, even rich piana's parents were BBers. im sure there are more examples too

but intellectual and physical traits are definitely inherited, so if you do nothing to improve your gene pool it'll never get any better. simple logic. our DNA stores traits that were actively used and ultimately made reproduction possible

>Gains don't come out of nowhere.
you're a fucking moron dude, you think pitbulls and other bloodsport animals are weak by default? because that's certainly not the case, pitbulls will fucking murderize you and they don't need any steroids or whey powder to do it, they're just naturally muscular nad nothing but teeth

believe whatever you want, but know humans aren't exempt from any of these biological rules. most football and basketball players are niggers because they're fresh out of the jungle and their women bred with whoever acquired the most resources. they're also fucking retarded because you don't need to be intelligent to climb a tree to get bananas, or to throw spears at wild boar

I honestly could see you dominating some small dutch comps.
If we have any that is.

Are these worth getting even if my chin isn’t receding? I’m autistic about looking even better.

Ahhh i see, I was reading what you were writing and sympathizing heaps because thats how i felt 24/7

How long does it take for you to feel the mental benefits of TRT, 2 weeks in and feeling less shit as a person, less tired too.
Is this placebo?

desu if you want to compete in something PL probably has the lowest barrier of entry of any of the strength pseudo sports (with the second easiest to get into probably being strongman)

I just had pizza one fucking day. ONE FUCKING DAY user

I want to compete in looks not strength.
They all have their place but I'm not a fan of powerlifting.

I do like top level strongman.

how much do you adjust your training max on vs. off cycle?

I'm 4 weeks into 500mg "TRT" (I had low test) and I want to die more than ever desu.
I will try adding a small dose of tren to see if it makes me feel more alpha I guess...

If you want to die, tren will make it worse
You wont fix depression with steroids

Rapefugee/10

>jerry speaking from experience

>take a dnp pill
>don't feel any heat after 2 hours
>think I've grown resistant
>take another one
>mfw

how much are you on right now? 250mg powder here, so just over 300mg crystal equivalent

200mg every 12th hour crystal

I'm 2 weeks into 100mg a week rofl.
Its not quite the anti depressant its something different (plus i dont think i have depression)

>500mg "TRT"
moosey incoming

You are gaining muscle, of course., but you're indeed getting fat. Probably you increased your cals since day 1. Also, aaaand is your AI in check?

>with the second easiest to get into probably being strongman
You literally have to be among the strongest men in the world to even bother trying to compete in strongman

>look at me on my “TRT” look how natty I am guys, enjoying these quick TRT gains, still natty tho.
Stfu bitch.

Literally.

tfw you read CRUISING

Worked out my natty max for my build/size is 87kg, that means I need to pack on 19kg of muscle still, is it worth juicing to get there quicker or take my time and do it naturally? I’m asking as I honestly have no idea when it comes to cheating

>First time pinning tren about 24 hours ago
>Already have heartburn and get angry really easily

Is this placebo or does tren really act this fast?

not shrugging with a barbell

Any reason to not just hop on gear now? Been lifting for a year now.

would use clomid for pct instead of nova. also most people recommend 10mg instead of 5mg so i would run that.

p l a c e b o

less proportional? like lagging, or fat? I am storing all my bodyfat in 2 places

1. underneath my external oblique

2. on my lower 2 abs

I did no ab work ever up until 2 weeks ago when i started doing ab work in the cable cross

70% of the time im in the cable cross because it faces the treadmilsl (lol)

173 lbs 6'2

yo dude ive been lifting for 6, 7 months, spending 3 months not training getting fat in the looney bin

i bulked maybe 2 months in my lfie

i feel like i was born to be 285 lb bbc but in wrong body

once i hit my 285 goal weight i will color myself black with the technology of the future

I rarely get heartburn until i've been on for 6 weeks+. I usually don't have any sides except sleeping less and sweating until 6 weeks.

niggers gonna nigg

They got them natty test and hgh gainz from training from such a young age through their teens and beyond.

I wish I started training from 12 years old. I'm gonna get my kids lifting from young, even if they don't go on to become bodybuilders, or powerlifters. Having that time when growing, spent training and improving the body will stick with them for life.

careful you dont manufacture manlets

have them doing curls and stuff with tiny weights forever.

thats how you build a physique anyways, and its safer

genetics is a factor too, like mast says, any of those guys, could not lift until they were in their 30s and blow up like a baloon

Confiscated package user here, I just gave my friend money to get me a prepaid card to buy bitcoin with so I can buy my shit again, I’m also gonna have to start selling Adderall to pay for my needles and syringes.

I know. I have a decent understanding of what someone from a young age should be able to do and only have a positive impact on their health and future. Anything else, I can learn. My kids will be my legacy, and I will make sure I give them every chance I can, that I wish I had.

>i feel like i was born to serve 285 lb bbc but in wrong body

ate two medium sized meals today instead of one small so didn't make any progress today, even with one extra tab dnp.
or maybe it will burn away by tomorrow

>Confiscated package
pray tell, fellow ausfag?

doesnt that shit make it so you can eat pizza all day long and get sickening shredded

what the fuck r u doing

No I’m from the US and my parents confiscated it

>dnp

nigger what the fuck are you doing

are you trying to cook your brain

there is a very good reason as to why there are no more dnp generals on Veeky Forums, and that is because everyone who regularly posted in them died

>fellow ausfag?
how you lose shit in aus? hahahaha

evidently not. for lunch I had plain rice and 2 plain chicken breasts, dinner some pasta and bolognese without any added fat. I'm guessing I'll just shit it all out by tomorrow anyway
haha yolo ;-)

Is this jar user again

What's y'all experience with npp?
I want to throw it in my tren blast about 9 weeks before my first anime con this season but I also don't want to bloatmaxx as I got to be lean so I can be a cute anime girl.
Would a 1:1:2 ration of test,npp and Tren be ideal?

I waited a couple of weeks, and yeah. Ai is good

Smh
You doubled the dose and didnt capitalize?
I told you not to have that chicken the other day, you're falling apart

but dude, i think the problem is that you are taking this dnp making you not able to train lowering your tdee

alternative to taking this poision is to just wake up 6am, go to gym, shower, go to work, go to gym, stay all day, burn 5k calories, eat whatever you want, bam, next thing you know youre sickening shredded contest condition

>but you seem happy

I dunno if you saw the post but that girl in the swimsuit bottoms doing glute backs really did it for me

Will tren give me jawline gains?

you don't need any specific bodytype to do that

Aus customs is pretty strong. Lots of shit gets "destroyed". the roid guys at customs probably take it

Yeah

You need therapy. Trt wont fix all your problems.

>500mg
>Trt
Why would I need a therapist if I want to become Chad

Went you trying to convince your parents you needed trt?
Plus the way you been posting screams
"I dont eat or lift , I think sterons will solve everything "