6’2 160 5000 calories / day

Other urls found in this thread:

calorielab.com/burned/?mo=se&gr=11&ti=Occupation&wt=150&un=lb&kg=68#form
twitter.com/AnonBabble

those bicep insertions are... unfortunate

fucking australians shitting up this board

>hurr i eat 5000 calories a day

No you don't.

I maintain 190 on 3000 calories, I actually know how to track properly, use a food scale, double-check labels to ensure MFP scans properly, etc. Hell I even weigh out my protein powder with the food scale instead of relying on the scoop to measure.

I am 100% sure you're the type of person who just randomly throws some food on a plate and randomly guesses the calories.

>am 100% sure you're the type of person who just randomly throws some food on a plate and randomly guesses the calories.

This

Over-weight people tend to under-estimate calories.
>uhhh i barely eat and i cant drop weight

Under-weight people tend to over-estimate calories.
>uhhh i eat so much and i cant gain weight

Hello friend, thank you for the sincere reply.
I deink bulk 1340 x 2 servings per day. Then 3 meals based on what i want to eat!

Not even the same guy but maybe this user works a physical job?
I do everything you just described to track my nutrition and last year during a bulk I was eating 6500 calories a day to gain weight past 87kg.
We don't all have nice air-conditioned soyboy office jobs, you fucking cuck.

Lunch niggers

>Under-weight people tend to over-estimate calories.
>>uhhh i eat so much and i cant gain weight

It's usually I ate 3000 calories one day and then ate 1000 for the next three. If you under eat, you need to teach yourself to eat. It's a new skill It will be uncomfortable at first. You need to stretch out your stomach and eat past being full. For me as a fat person, it's not hard. What's hard is learning to stop eating, and making sure I'm getting the right types of calories and micronutrients. Not just sugar and fat.

>I do everything you just described to track my nutrition and last year during a bulk I was eating 6500 calories a day to gain weight past 87kg.

lol you actually believe that dont you?

Look at this guy here, better metabolism than 150kg 5% bodyfat monsters on 5grams of gear

I could give you sample day for what I was eating since I write all my stuff down in little notebooks and keep them, but why would I bother when I'm dealing with a shitposter on an egyptian leather tanning forum?
(ps. I don't know why I had to eat so much either lole)

>It's usually I ate 3000 calories one day and then ate 1000 for the next three
this t b h, I (and prob other skellies) thought I ate a lot because "the other day I ate like 5 sandwiches, big breakfast and dinner etc" but convienently forgot that I ate maybe 3k total over the entire weekend. Once I tracked my shit I gained weight easily.
i don't know if he's lying or not but:
calorielab.com/burned/?mo=se&gr=11&ti=Occupation&wt=150&un=lb&kg=68#form

compare office job to some of the midler manual jobs. 8 hours adds up fast

I just ate a pizza for lunch, thats 2000 calories right there.
Also im a general laborer

kekek

So, you're a runner. Right?

solid for a 160 lbs at 6'2

what your lifts are ?

1605000 calories a day is actually my goal too but I can't reach it
wouldn't it be like ten thousand eggs or something

>2000 calories for a pizza

Not eating an entire farms worth of food every day. Are you even trying?

motherfucker do the god damn math. If 1/6th of the pizza is 330 then all together it will be 1,980

I don't know man sounds fake

how tall are you

I'm a 5'7" manlet and trying to get a sense of how many calories to eat without gaining too much fat

160 seems really low

Real shit