medicalxpress.com/news/2014-03-genetic-link-height-iq.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ml9-nJmOw4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Manlet > Lanklet

>Just once chance at grammar.

done this

the lowest class lanklet is as strong as the highest class manlet so not

Bulk like your life depends on it

already did it, i cant gain weight, only gained some muscle that makes me look like a soccer player

i cant force my body to eat more even if i wanted tho

just get fucking ripped OP. Fuck this manlet. You have your whole life to grow muscle but manlets can never grow in height

im already ripped and all, but i stuck at this since 2015, it happened i worked out 6 months and damn i got a lot better and i was like

xD the next years i will be swole

and i remained the same

the funniest thing is that even if i quit working out i will stay the same muscle mass, i was injured 6 months due tendonitis, didnt work out and my physique was the same, but still couldnt increase muscle mass

its like this is my body default and i cant changue it

yeah that's why lanklets do so well in weight lifting and strength sports and manlets don't. right?

lanklets live shorter lives and are much more injury-prone

>strenght
>sports

seriously if you think grounting like a bloatlord doing obscure movements thinking you are sansom is a sport I feel bad to you brother

ah I see so when YOU talk about strength you don't mean strength

> the lowest class lanklet is as strong as the highest class manlet so not

so what exactly did you mean by this?

Are all lanklets as dumb as this guy? Holy shit, he really can't into grammar

that lanklets are as usless as manlets

No one in their right mind would rather be short than tall lol
also cool fact: taller you are, the higher your IQ

Study finds genetic link between height and IQ
medicalxpress.com/news/2014-03-genetic-link-height-iq.html

i dont speak english negro, im brazilian

learn my language if you dare

you're remarkably stupid. do the people around you in real life let you get away with being this dumb?

I'm a manlet myself but look at strongman, they're all 6'3+

then africans must be the smarters in the world

This is probably only a thing because whites, on average, are two inches taller than Niggers iirc and niggers are literally 70-80 IQ.

>you're remarkably stupid

lol you are on a taiwanese anime forum just like me, the jokes tells by itself

yeah but they're all roided up and will die in their fifties. Ideal male height is probably about 6'1.

> Ideal male height is probably about 6'1.

you fell for a meme bro

nah I'm going by the average height of athletes in major sports. aside from basketball, being super tall isn't an asset in any sport. most top athletes are around 5'11-6'2;

lol manlet

> posts picture of turbolanklet that looks like a deformed stickbug in sad failed attempt to disprove lanklet inferiority

COPE
O
P
E

I don't get why lanklets bitch so much about their situation, at least they aren't obese and look like real human banes instead of blobs that don't got any chance at getting any puss.

I was 90-100 kgs during the high schoolers years, which obviously excluded me for ever even getting near a female and it made me a
one friend omega outcast. You can't fuck as a teen without having a social circle, you just can't, I wasn't even in a social circle with the nerds.

Just take dbol

And now I am a Veeky Forumszen, strong, beefy and have visible abs, but I never got pussy as a high schooler so I never truly developed into adulthood and now I'm just a 27 year old out of touch dinosaur man. And definitely not a normie or fit for maturing into adult normhood. I'm forever autistically damaged because the lack of social interactions during those fragile years.

Take legal steroids. Problem solved

>I'm just a 27 year old out of touch dinosaur man. And definitely not a normie or fit for maturing into adult normhood. I'm forever autistically damaged because the lack of social interactions during those fragile years.

are you me ?

literally laughing out loud at the idea that anyone would think being the lanklet on the right is desirable

>literally laughing out loud at the idea that anyone would think being the lanklet on the right is desirable

sorry bro but this guy gets new pussy everyday while you browse fit

youtube.com/watch?v=ml9-nJmOw4s

>what's the point if you're just going to die?
memento mori according to the weak
>better work hard and achieve maximal personal achievement in the limited time I have
memento mori according to the strong

Nothing but your awful degen mentality is stopping you, you're on Veeky Forums so that means you're an adult and you have access to the internet. You really don't have any excuses, set your goals and imprint them in the back of your eyelids so you'll never lose sight of them. Life is work.

LOL this turbolanklet is going to break some bones the first time he has a bad fall. mark my words.

turbolanklet

kekd

eat more calorie dense foods. Eat more nuts, sugarfree peanutbutter, milk, etc. Try to eat a lot early on the day. That way you'll probably get hungry again later. Don't try to spread it out.

good advice my dude

> boo hoo i have to eat more boo hoo
I hate you faggots, I really do fucking hate you faggots. I'm done with my 2500 kals for tonight and spread those calories like a mother fucker and I still want more. I hate you niggas.

Was born a 6'6" lanklet. Got skinnyfat as a teen. You really can gain weight, unless you're some weird genetic freak. Drink two shakes per day with 2 scoops each and whole milk. Make meat, beans, rice, broccoli and spinach the core of your dinner. Eat raw oats with whole milk for breakfast. Snack on whole wheat bread, peanut butter, and whole milk. I never had a problem eating enough to gain muscle, as long as I work hard in the gym. You absolutely can eat enough.

I was in your exact position 2 years ago

I managed to change to taper of my body through lifting HEAVY and eating a lot. Eating slot is something g you have to gradually get better at, your stomach will literally expand.

I am also 6'6 230lb around 15% bf