This is your daily reminder that braphogs are not attractive. THICC women are not attractive. THICC women are fat...

This is your daily reminder that braphogs are not attractive. THICC women are not attractive. THICC women are fat. You are attracted to fat women. You have been tricked by these lazy women into thinking that a big, fat ass is attractive, and you put these fatties on a pedestal because you can't get skinny, fit women.

Stop this thicc meme and make women skinny again.

Agreed.

With skinny women youre getting a woman with good eating habits. Even if she starts gaining weight, she'll still be relatively thin compared to the average woman, and she probably wont be "fat" ever, and if she does get fat, it'll be 50+.

The thicc braphogs will be morbidly obese by 25 then grossly obese by 35.

I love skinny girls with small booties and tight perky tits, best sex and best personalities too allthough that's purely anecdotal

In on thin.

Patrician taste.

but i want a thin waist woman with a braphog bum

I got you fäm

my n-words

Holy shit who is this

Alexis Ren

It's the influence of blacks on american standards. And the low life whites just eat it up.

skinny is the patrician choice

How can braphogs even compete?

Thin or gtfo

>tfw no superior thin gf

yet

what is a braphog it sounds disgusting

This is the ultimate female form.

ideal woman

spotted the 5/10

>blocks your path

Never let this thin girl enclave of Veeky Forums die my brothers

> Auschwitz Victim (Colorized)

>no ass
but would obviously still ravage

Yh I agree lads. I love tall thin qTs with big tits and a nice long legs and a hourglass figure. Ideal female height for me 5’10-6 feet being 6 foot 2 myself. My first and only GF was a 5’11 long legged brunette thin qT with abs. Sex was bloody glorious. I”ll try and find pics

Enjoy trying to fuck a huge, nasty, smelly braphog. Keep telling yourself you'd prefer it over pic related.

This. I don't get this meme

Braphogs have no self control, consistent, are impulsive and give up quickly. They just have lucky genetics at how they pack on fat, in general these women foment complacency in your life and hinder your success in every endeavor, not just fitness. She can be skinny or fit (dealer's choice) but low bf% determine how good of a life partner she's going to be.

Unless she's just a slampig, then just make sure you triple wrap it.

THICC doesn't mean fat. IT means muscular with 20% bodyfat for a woman, and ideally pear shaped fat distribution, large tits and wife pelvic bone structure.

Anyone telling/claiming that female can be attractive above 20-25% body fat is a sneaky jew

>mfw I just started dating a qt3.14 petite blond grl with blue eyes who loves working out and likes it when i stick a finger in her butt and choke her a little
>also yfw when I am a 30%bf recovering chubbyfag

thinn > thicc

>Thicc = fat
Imagine being this retarded

jesus christ muh nofap is threatened hard

Agreed, skinny girls are the most attractive and elegant.

Going for the kill

Notice the thin girls typically don't balloon out when they get older.

This is a thread for men with patrician taste. Keep jerking it to 225 lb fatties and kindly fuck off.

ultimate female form

Found some webms in my inspo folder from my hammie days

You just want to bait us into posting cute braphogs, I see your game

>only wearing a bra out and about
What

Hhnnnngggggg my test couldn't be lower brehs...

This is what passes for THICC and is apparently attractive. This meme needs to end. This woman is fat, and will age like milk. Who actually wants to stick their dick into this monster? How can it possibly be a pleasurable feeling to fuck something this big?

This is a fat girl. In the last year or two, somehow she is now considered attractive. This is wrong.

This is a fat girl. This is not attractive or healthy.

WHERRES THE LIKE BOTTON

>Implying you need a fat bitch for a nice ass

H-how does a girl that thin still have b-boobs...?

this is fat. this is not THICC
Show me a woman that is 20% body fat and weighs 225 lbs you fucking retarded faggot. She'd have to be like 7 ft tall you imbecile.

125-140 lbs with decent muscle and a thicc ass is ideal

CP alert

Isn't that some le reddit chick?

Spotted the roasties

Oddly enough, skinny women inspire me to go fit as fuck.

Not only because I want to be in shape and attract them...but more because if they have the self discipline to eat clean and workout hard day in and day out, then I do too.

That is a man

>She'd have to be like 7 ft tall you imbecile

do you live under a rock?

solid thread, i agree...im sick of the thicc meme. Skinny, tight girls with perky tits are the best.

Only the most elite alpha males get these alpha females

Thanks. Her body is similar to But as I said I'm in recovery. I hate being a fatass, and I'm working to change it.

Nykki is low key my weakness been following her since shes had like 8 k followers

No I live in a cold country.

Bumping for rare /thin/'s

same.

she has an ass of a goddess

This, perfect body for me

9TH DAY NO FAP

REJ2FI34NTG9H03INRFINWERIM

30 percent isn't chubby...

Was 6'1 and 210lbs. BMI said overweight and my gut was sticking out. Yeah, I was chubby