What would Batman routine's look like? Considering he's supposed to represent peak human condition...

What would Batman routine's look like? Considering he's supposed to represent peak human condition, with insane atheticism, gymnastic and raw strength.

>Compounds
>Gymnastics
>Conditioning through fighting training or sprinting or free running or something
>Steroids

Bats mostly

flys

NIgger there's a documentary on this called "Batman Begins"

SS+GOMAD

hell yeah

If I was a superhero I'd be brapman
>*pffffffttbraaaaapppp*
>*mysteriously appears through open window*
>..... pungent
>my dear

>500lb+ squat for reps
>20 mile run at 4:50 a mile
>still does bw situps

Yeah, this is what happens when a dyel who knows absolutely nothing about training is tasked with writing a training regimen for a world class athlete.

the insane thing about this image is that this is his training for just one week during his preparation before hitting the streets as batman
here is a quick review of his training since the moment his parents died till he puts on the cape
>age 9 to 14 mastered all forms of sports, gymnastics, athletics, weightlifting and learned several martial arts, along with several skill that will be escential in his preparation such as the uberman sleep and association learning
>15 to 17 studied all fields of knowledge and further develop his physique with insane training of all types
>from 18 to 20 he went to the best collegues in all over the world studying all things usefull to his purpose and on his free time would hang out with people from the police, detectives. as well as criminals and lowlives to learn as much about them as possible, got in a shit ton of fights during this time
>at 20 years old goes trought militar and fbi training but decided that wasn't the best for him
>then from 21 to 25 years old he traveled all over the world to recieve training from a shit ton of martial artist, mad scientist, privete detectives , cults (includes the league of shadows) until he decides he is ready
>goes back to gotham at 25 years of age and takes 6 months to prepare all the shit he is going to need and goes trough brutal training in the meantime
>pic related is just one week of training during this time of 6 months
every one says that this training would kill you and if you want to attempt it you should drop the volume by half and still would be absolutly brutal, batman was already in top shape before doing this workout wich was just the final preparation in his physical training, roids sure took an important role in his development but if anything, those would be the best roids in the world and done by himself to make sure to get the greatest benefits possible and none of the negative shit in the long run, but he took 16 years of prep before becoming batman

there is also the book "Becoming Batman"

probably did SS for 2 years

2 month brosplit while drinking beer out of chicks assholes and eating shit tons of red meat (white is for pussies) with energy drinks to wash it all down before crushing some heavily modded Morrowind and jacking it to Orc futa

Nothing is insane about it, its made up user, batman isn't real

>Steroids
Try SUPER steroids with 0 downsides and grows your dick

y'all know batman brewed his own bat drugs, right?

yes user we know batman isn't real, we know that, why don't you take your head out of your ass and have some fun with the rest of us, does that sounds good? sound good to me how about anyone else, does it sound good
>that literally what i said

SS + GOMAD

take it easy man