Does crying lower T?

does crying lower T?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bATCZH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I haven't cried since I was 12 or 13. So I started reading on it. Not crying, at all, can be directly linked to deep depression.

Yes, I can diddly 5pl8s for 5 and I cry at least once every two months.

It's a dead giveaway of low T but I don't think it'd lower it.

Question for anyone, i-is it bad if I cry, but only at night when thinking about how lonely I am.
Recently cried myself to sleep after not having cried for a year or two, wishing i had someone to cuddle and say "I love you" to.

No. Good luck bro. Try not to think.

--->

What if I can't cry, even if I try?

Could be a small tear duct
my doc diagnosed me with it, gets really hard to cry so you end up needing to force it
also affects eye lubrication

Makes sense, I have dry eyes a lot.

discord.gg/bATCZH

no sissies

>crying over loneliness

That's pretty pathetic, my man.

Sometimes i get inspired and i cry of emotion, specialy when im motivated im an human being and idgaf if that lowers my test

If you wont be doing some things just because of

>muh test

Then you are low test,if you were high test you wouldnt worry about that

Tfw only cry watching videos of hitler
Why did he have to lose why

Asking this “does x lower testosterone” is a dead giveaway of low t

>havent cried in 7 years
oh gee

>mfw I can't remember the last time I cried

>Why did he have to lose why
He made a deal with the Devil (anglo-jewish bankers)

Quite the opposite actually. Crying calms you down and makes you feel better. You are releasing your stress. This lowers cortisol. This increases test.

Cried because I had to put my dog down today. Feelsbadman, hate today so much.

That explains a lot. I usually don't feel anything emotionally unless I'm drunk, high, or getting adrenaline rushes.

If it's cathartic you're good.
Plus crying at the scene of great human achievement is mandatory.
>moon landing
>first man to fly across atlantic
>Tesla rocket launches

I'm sorry to hear that user. I had to go through your situation a few months ago. It still hurts but know that he's in a better place now, he's no longer in pain. He loved you and he knew that you loved him too. Time heals all wounds.

crying at appropriate moments is a sign of a healthy mind and connection with the world, crying because you're frustrated is a sign of a brain that's not going to deal with reality properly and you're on your way out of this place

>tfw those people who didn't cry in the last couple years never came in terms with reality

>out of nowhere yesterday felt increadbly miserable
>cried for about an hour
>felt much better after, and felt great today

Shit was weird

I cry when watching tv shows and movies. I'm becoming worse and worse.

hormonal imbalance
you on your period?

>anyone on Veeky Forums
>a biological woman

For some reason I literally only cry during certain emotional songs. For instance Ill tear up whenever I hear One More Light and think about Chester Bennington or certain others. Haven't cried from pain or a real situation in a while.

If youve been driven to tears at an adult age theres a good chance you're filled with enough negative emotion to fuel a thousand angry lifts

Emotional trauma raises cortisol levels from what I understand so I suppose it depends on what is causing you to cry. Euphoria should lower cortisol levels and help with gains.

i was subtly insulting him by implying he has the same low emotional quality as women you nigger

is only crying when happy or inspired alpha?

Only acceptable times to cry are
>close family member dies
>close friend dies
>dog dies
>looking back on the great achievements of your race and nation
>when watching the inevitable death of your race and nation

>looking back on the great achievements of your race and nation

Fuck yeah dude. I legitimately cry when I see overwhelming acts of patriotism. I love my country so damn much.