That one meme

where there is a virgin and chad dancing at the club. The background is exactly the same for both; one guy pointing, one girl taking a picture, some people laughing. I need a copy of this.

where can i buy icebraps to cool down my tasty beverages

B r e h s . . .

when an icy glacier gets more action than you and doesn't even have consciousness

Oh dear.. I rather..o oh my

Her farts literally melts ice.

BRAAAAPPFFF

what's her X-man name?

Why isn't there runny diarrhoea running down that ice?

Can someone help poor OP already

You horny degenerates need to help me. I saw that exact meme on here multiple times already

After extensive enemas, she filled her butt with fire extinguisher. You can see she has throughly brapped it all over that block of ice

Sauce?

>the virgin meme requester
>the chad brap poster

Will post sauce if someone posts the meme

What meme?

Lmao

>Using the Reddit meme arrows

thot

Iceman's bitch

I have this meme.

If this post ends in dubs I will post it. If it ends in Trips OP must leave Veeky Forums forever.

Rolling for OP

jaime...?

roll

+ Using Reddit meme arrows
+ being a hypocrite

Winrar

You're like a little baby. Czech deeze quads and lick this brap

here you go
nice pussy, but its a blue board

》not understading 1d irony

urge to rape and impregnate....RISING

>Taking b8 in 2018

BRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT

Sweet jesus.

bronk

The Virgin is a state of mind

no the vrigin is a person and the person is u

Fucking Rek him Ralph over here

hmmm.....
something is completely off with that pic.

this is a guy you faggots

Even better

somebody POST a FUCKIN SOURRCE

This UGLY MOTHERFUCKER
is requesting a SAUCE
and basically
hes NOT GETTING it

New, from the makers of Braphogs™, it's Ice Braps™!!! Cool down your hot beverage with an icy hot brap today for the low low price of one gf

Keked

BRAP NAME ALREADY, OP

Wow look at those big bulbous beauty squishy spongy backcheeks. imagine those rotund rearpillows pillowing and patting on your face with smelly sweaty slick soft scented stench sticking on your face after sinking into those squishy bounteous bulgy butt mounds. I want her big booty bongo buttfucking asshole blowing butt wind on my face is that wrong?

Yes because it means you're super high test and a danger to society.

Holy fuck my dick

>for the low low price of one gf
too expensive

*briiiipppp* (cold brap)

I unironically feel like this picture just changed my (social) life, I guess I'll find out next time I go outside

I just checked for the Redditor who posted it. She deleted her account. Sorry breh

Are you retarded?

Here's a consolation prize tho

DAMN. I have NEVER seen big chunky cheesy meaty gouda girl like this. If she isnt big, creamy, and cheesy like this, I don't want her. Her sweaty fupa lumps marinading in her oils just turns me rock hard man. Thigh gaps? Ew. Jawline? What are you, gay? I need my big chunky easycheesy thicc gouda mozzarella mommy. Skinny?? Thinn?? Gross. Nasty. It's gotta be easy. It's gotta be cheesy. You're doing it wrong if you're not doing it thicc.

If the sour aroma of a nice juicy creamy cheesy mozarella mommy's fupa doesn't turn you on, you are fucked in the head my friend. How could you look at those delicious gooey creamy thighs and not pop a johnson? Those ooey gooey creamy chunky gouda cheesy mozzarella mommy thighs. FUCK. FUCK. I'm salivating. If you dont like thicc, you're fucking low test. If you dont fuck a nice ooey gooey greazy easy cheesy chunky mozzarella mommy, you're fat short bald little beta cuck with no gains.

Gross.

SAUCE!

More like constipation prize amirite

did they make iceman straight, again?

i dun geddit

Okay that's the most hilarious pasta I've read in a while but it doesn't relate to Ops picture you low test beta faggot.

I read that in a Russian accent

fuck yeh

Honestly this doesn't work on me. I see the same thing each time

>not thawt
ONE JOB

This is the only good iteration of this meme that I've seen since the original

Unironically low empathy/autistic if you (actually) don't get it.

>implying virgin goes to the club