Daily raw onion; is it a good idea?

daily raw onion; is it a good idea?

Onion poster will inevitably be mentioned, but: 13% increase in test. Completely negligible as test varies by 31% per day, so likely a fluke. Even if not, if you had normal test, that'd only give you a 4% increase in muscle gain, but the onions would taint your sweat and breath all day. Also lowers estrogen by 68%, but estro increases bone and muscle density, so unless you have confirmed high est, it'd fuck you long term, like helping you develop osteoporosis.

o fuck you gotta be shittin' me

mandatory if you're a natty

>estrogen is good

Shhhh.. let it die

Hey man, I'll take pretty much any kind of boost I can get.

>estro increases bone and muscle density,
Nice try merchant

It's an 13% increase in free test. As his overall test didn't increase. So onions interfere with SHBG and thats good.

I still am onioning.
1 or 2 red a day.

Decent benefits.

Worst case scenario is an extra veg a day.

Best case all your dreams come true and you gain SUPER POWERS SON

Onionman summoned once again. Where did you get your bloodtest kit from? It was some co.uk website.

Medichecks.com

>n=1
>believing anything created on Veeky Forums

onion consumption for testosterone has been around for years, there's a few studies behind it, only recently has it become a meme on Veeky Forums, and that's mainly because people project their inability to eat raw onion unto others

other than bad breath i dont see how it could hurt, it’s a very healthy food

>created on Veeky Forums

Unironically I was more convinced to accept the onion pill by (((them))) so obviously shilling against it then by the actual positives of it.

NO

I did it for 2 months and grew from 5'10 to 6'. I'm 22

>onions