>lives have been ruined - All-around shitshow of hate, sadness, and betrayal
>retreat into my home/room/self
>ashamed of what I've done, what I've become

Now:
>Been drinking almost everyday for the past three years
>try to have a convo with a real person - hard to connect with them
>completely out of shape
>can't seem to find left from right

I need help and it's going to be by overcoming this or dying. Can someone help?

Read the sticky.

So Veeky Forums is a personal blog now?
Fuck yourself with a rusty rod infused with tetanus
You ain't got shit to be down about. That's a fact

Drink less
Lift more
Lose weight
Read the sticky
I mean what did you expect really?

Stop drinking. It causes depression.

>Be dick
>Suffer consequences
Wew. Never heard that one before.

Read the sticky degenerate

>never gonna make it

Fair enough fellas, guess I was hoping for a quick fix. Will take this seriously - to be honest, I didn't expect a sticky to give me anything of value. It's more about human connection than anyhting else.

Find an ideal you admire, trace the distance between you and your ideal, make a plan to cross the line, live it.

>cheat on gf
>WOE IS ME~~~

wat?

Thank you.

You aren't going to get any sympathy from a bunch of GFless losers.

Eat clean, lift hard, drink lots of water, get ample sleep, read the stick, pick and routine and stick to it.

>or dying

get over yourself and unfuck your shit. come back when you're swole again.

>cheat on GF
>ruin life
>miserable cunt every since

Good.

Thanks man. Not wanting sympathy, just trying to give a history. I will do this.

I'm not disputing that. I want out now, I've paid my penance.

bruh, everything is gonna be alright. the first step for ending the pain is to forgive yourself. you fucked up. it happens. live and learn. live.

shave

>its yet another "fit cries about girls" thread

my gf of two years just dumped me an hour ago
I'm in the same boat as you OP
I'm about to have a half bottle of whiskey
she was fucking hot, easily better, educated, intelligent, and loved me
and I fucked it up
should I just kms

>smokin gf, she's my best friend
>cheat on gf

These threads will never not annoy the fuck out of me. It wouldn't bother that much if the threads weren't 95% about girl problems and I get so sick of hearing the same generic shit over and over and over again.

Think about that before you wojackpost about your stupid exes. Fucking normalfags.

>paid my penance

How? By being lazy and gluttonous? lmao

This is actually a really good point. Everyone has had an ex fucking girlfriend who broke their heart, that's just part of life for fucks sake.
>They decided they weren't ready
So move on
>They cheated on me
So move on
>They did so and so that lead to us splitting up
Tragic, you've got to move on anyway
I don't know if this is Veeky Forums not being socialized enough to understand that these are regular occurrences or if the people who post here are just especially melodramatic.

If we knew anything about human connection then we wouldn't be here.

>Everyone has had an ex fucking girlfriend who broke their heart

Not me.

You'll be fine brother, what do you think keeps girls from being attracted to you?

I have exactly zero social experience past puberty aside from a couple at-school college friends, I don't try, and I'm surrounded by Mexicans.

I haven't been a NEET since adulthood however, and I'm not the hermit shut-in I once was.

Get away from Mexicans then? I won't suggest you fuck them, wetbacks reek so I don't blame you.
I'm sure you can find some white friends to hang out with.

I haven't had a non-hispanic friend ever come to think of it...

I'm almost 27 with no money or any job experience whatsoever.

Nice blog

you have to really work on yourself. Become the type of man that you're proud of. it's work. It's going to be hard. You're going to want to quit and feel bad for yourself but you have to start pushing, every day. It's okay to feel sad about it but don't dwell on it. Learn from it and become someone she'll regret leaving.

You're facing consequences for your shitty actions, I don't see a problem here. You're no better than some roastie whore. You're only real options now are sudoku or finding a way to sacrifice everything for the greater good.

>I sat around getting fat because I am a lazy slob
>I paid my penance
This shows just how much more you need to suffer. Being able to be a fat lazy slob isn’t penance. I wish I had the privilege of being able to live a life like that.

GOOD point!

I like this image, can I save it?

How did you fuck it up? If you were unfaithful or lied then i'm sorry to say but you deserved it.

Check out Jordan Peterson. It's a meme now but I find him genuinely useful. I was depressed, somewhat addicted to opiates, drinking every night and performing ok but not great at uni. Listening to his videos helped me change that, although I'm still depressed lmao

Was in a similar situation to you, not the same as mine was more of a long marriage breakdown where she moved out, similar end result: drinking everyday for a year plugged into the internet and nothing else.

You need to change your surroundings and set up, sell up, move, do something to trigger a change in your environment and then yourself. Force yourself to pursue a random hobby.

*two years of drinking everyday (was worried what the binmen thought

You made a decision and suffered the consequences. If you don't like them, learn from this experience and move on.
What's with people always tearing themselves apart over spilled milk? Man up, you fucking pussy.

>What's with people always tearing themselves apart over spilled milk?
It's not even that. It's like spilling your own milk on purpose and then never stop crying about it. What a fucking retard.

Are you fucking retarded? You SHOULD feel bad and you SHOULD kill yourself. You're being a fucking whino because you had what a lot of these faggots dream of: a smokin hot girlfirend who is your best friend. AND YOU GAVE IT UP FOR A THOT.

almost like a toddler

>Man up, you fucking pussy.

I have literally never heard that phrase coming from someone that was completely secure in themselves.