Halp. Alright, this is for the femanons, too

Halp. Alright, this is for the femanons, too.
I’ve felt like I’ve hit a plateau lately, this is the progress I have made but in the past few months, I haven’t been seeing any visible changes. Same clean diet, same workout (steadily increasing weights) that I’ve been up to and cardio a few times a week.
Is there anything I should be changing up and how?
Goal is the body that you fap to (I assume): nice big, firm ass, tiny waist, toned everything.
Halp.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517453014428.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You look like shit. Pls don't be in London

I will if you post the body that you fap to

I'm already saving your pic for future faps. Fucking fantastic progress babygirl.

BUTT you can't shrink your waist, however you have to work your thighs and ass.

Goblet squats
Lunges
Romanian deadlifts
Hill sprints

Look up the typical instathot ass blast routine.

Also, post ass and thighs.

Purchase or steal one of Pauline Nordin's Butt Bible books

If your diet and lifting are good like you said, maybe you need more/better sleep

What progress exactly are you trying to make?
Want to lose weight? Eat less
Want a bigger ass? Squat more
Now post ass (for research).

>Goal is the body that you fap to (I assume): nice big, firm ass, tiny waist, toned everything.
Halp.

bitch hear, dont fall in that meme, the body you can attain depends a lot on genetic factors, if you have been pushing yourself to the limits, increasing weights, increasing volume, increasing sets, working out to exaustion, having clean diets and you see no progression dont worry, you are not alone, you are just part of the 99% population with cucked genes

now, if you see you are improving your fitness overall keep it up, and if you enjoy the road keep it up, just dont fall in the "i want the body fitizens fap to" meme

because most of us fap at twinks, anime, dogs, trannies, big ass, small ass, big tits, small tits

be happy grill

SNAPCHAT
N
A
P
C
H
A
T

unfortunately your waist isn't likely going to get smaller because it looks like you have wide hips. You still look good though.

get some monster lats and your hips will look slim

You gotta bulk bitch

Sick progress you made.

Hmmm that could be it.. my sleep cycle’s been everywhere the past month or so.
And I’m going for bigger ass/thighs to complement it rn, I’m squatting 265 now and that just recently went up from 245.
I also am trying to do that whole unfortunate dance of probably not eating enough because I also want the smaller/toned waist ; ;

>this advice
BITCH ILL CUT YOU

I... I think I needed that, thank you, user, luv yew

You can't change your body type. If you're not curvy you're not curvy BUT you can increase your butt and boobs with muscle which can make your waist looks smaller. For lower body try squats, lunges, leg curls, deadlifts, etc. For upper body really focus on your pecs do bench presses, lateral curls, overhead presses, and push ups. I had a really gross chunky ass for a long time but a few months of these workouts gave me an Instagram booty and my boobs went up a cup size.

Just make sure you're eating right and doing enough cardio. A good method is on days you lift add 125 calories to your maintenance level and on days you don't eat about 150 less. That way you won't gain body fat but you'll still build muscle.

You have a really good figure to start out with, I was always jealous of athletic shaped girls. I'm pear shaped, btw. Good luck!

>sleep cycle’s been everywhere
absolutely fix this, get on a regular schedule and make sure to hit seven and a half hours of sleep nightly
>bigger ass/thighs
Squats, lunges, hip thrusts, stair climber for cardio
>squatting 265 now and that just recently went up from 245
that's p good, nj
>not eating enough because I also want the smaller/toned waist
you can still make gains on a deficit, though it'll be slower. just make sure to hit your macros, avoid carbs, and ditch sugar like the plague

(For research)
It’s definitely gotten bigger as in fuller but meh

You already look great, but I agree with what said.

Just focus on the things you can control, because while you think you want a certain form that men will lust after, your natural body figure might not allow for that. You can't change certain things like your wide hips/waist (which isn't a bad thing, anyway). So just focus on the things that are within your control, and the results will continue to come.

You're squatting 265? That's great for a girl. How tall are you?

Well, wide hips are great, waist not so much

Yup! Just hit it this past week along with 14 plate leg press two weeks ago!
5’4”

>14 plate leg press
get rid of this exercise

Thank you ; ;

I was hoping to see if anyone had some advice for at least toning around the sides to maybe make my waist look smaller? Because my stomach is flat from what I can tell, it’s just that because my frame looks wide I still sometimes think I look like a blub blub glub glub

Yeah? Replace with squats only?

Wide hips automatically mean a wider waist, that's all I mean. OP doesn't have the "fridge" problem, she's got feminine curves even though she doesn't fit the standard of "tiny waist".

Well fat loss is gradual all over so all you can do is exercise + calorie deficit if you want a thinner frame

Try side crunches and Russian twists. Just be careful, if you do it too fast you can pull a muscle in your back. Learned that the hard way.

You can't spot reduce fat on your waist, the only thing you could do would be to lose fat overall and see it leave your waist. If your stomach or waist is the first place you put fat on when you gain weight, you may find it difficult to lose weight from there if you're body is predisposed to keeping fat around your waist.

Don't work your abs like crazy, it won't make your waist slimmer.

That's awesome! My gf is 5'5 and doing about 165 and she's really fit. Hmm, maybe time to test her 1rm again...

>some advice for at least toning around the sides to maybe make my waist look smaller

I think the only way that's going to happen to decrease bf%, but I wouldn't go that much lower than you already are.

>14 plate leg press
lol wat

Looks good, just do cardio to maintain your bodyweight and don't overeat and you'll find a decent guy who will make cummies all over that birthmark of yours.

Huh, I’m not the type to do all abs all day but I have been making it an every other day/occasionally daily thing the past month or so.
Cardio’s been swimming, I know it’s supposed to be a nice full body workout, but thoughts on it for toning?

Yup! And no half rep shit hurr

squat more

>thoughts on it for toning
swimming? fuck yes it's good for toning, it's good for fat burn too
but yeah you can't spot reduce fat, you just kind of shed it like an onion if that makes sense

Go for it! I felt like I was gonna die afterwards but that’s the mark of giving it your all, right?
I’m sure she’ll get it in no time!

Haha yup, makes perfect sense! Ill stick to it and hopefully have some bangin progress pics in the near future \^^/

Jerking off to ops pics lol

Op pls describe the scent of your farts

Nice innie.

You live in Indiana? I'm wide open for cunnilingus sessions.

I'd do so many embarassingly lewd things to that ass.

I'll PayPal you Money if you post your feet but angle the camera so I can also see your red panties and camel toe

>those hips

>bangin progress pics
pls document progress femanon

Sweet Jezuus
Daddy likes

Remove panties.

OP If I post my snap will you add me? We can send motivational stuff to each other

op don't listen to this guy he raped my dog

Swimming is terrific for cardio. The word toned here is an adjective, like shredded, to describe how someone looks. Toned is typically means someone with above average muscles that are evenly distributed and low bodyfat to show them, as opposed to being bulky with high bf% and high muscle mass, or shredded with low bf% and high muscle mass. You can't tone, like a verb, because it's important to differentiate the tasks into losing fat and gaining muscle.

Swimming will help you lose fat, and will help you look toned by showing off your muscles more. You've already shown great progress, keep working at it. Your waist will become smaller as you lose fat, and I suppose you could add direct ass exercises to your routine. What do you do for it now?

>claims to be squatting 120kg no half tep bullshit
>terrible weak looking core
>no back
>no ass
>no legs

Come back when you're not a lying cunt.

your dog was asking for it

You have to accept that progress from this point is going to come very slowly. For muscle growth, you've acquired your newbie gains and are now working against your genetics. For fat loss, you body knows that it has lost X amount of fat already and is going to try to hold on to the remaining energy reserves.

Your best plan of action (in my opinion) is to adopt a high protein and low carb diet and increase the intensity of your cardio while alowing your body ample time to recover from lifts. This might look something like:
Mon: Lift
Tues: Rest
Weds: Cardio
Thurs: Lift
Fri: Rest
Sat: Cardio
Sun: Cardio

The most important part is going to be diet. Say goodbye to booze, sugary snacks/drinks and all grains if you want to reach goddess mode. It's hard work to achieve such a body but once you get there, moderation will be the key to retention, not complete deprivation.

>Yup! Just hit it this past week along with 14 plate leg press two weeks ago!
>claims to be leg pressing 285kg

>I don't have a big Nicki Minaj fake ass, so :(

Nothing wrong with that ass.

Dirty eggs?

Really just basic leg day I suppose?
Squats, leg press, leg curl, and the yes-no machine (I think it’s hip adductor/abductor but im not sure)

Nice progress OP. Unfortunately WHR is genetic mostly and you cant help where your fat deposits. But good on you for losing fat!

I have a ""curvy"" waist but im still fat. I've lost 30 lbs. Hopefully the curve doesnt go away as the fat goes down. Maybe squats will help?

You don't do any butt-specific lifts? That seems like a gimme for more butt gains. Hip thrusts, glute raises, those weird ass-out squats instagram girls do. Yeah the good girl/bad girl machine is good, you could add weighted raises with a cable machine for the standing leg raises for your hips + thighs.

I'm curious what your routine is.

I'm female too, hip abductions built my hip majorly.

Also after the first few months of your first time working out everyone hits a bit of plateau. It's just kinda fact that you aren't gonna ever make as fast progress as you do within the first 6 months going from couchpotato to actual gym going person.

post tits op. no face and no one would every know that it's you.

>Also after the first few months of your first time working out everyone hits a bit of plateau

No they don't you dumb cunt, people who eat right, consume the required protein / calories, carbohydrates / fats surpass that plateau with ease.

Good progress on that tumtum.

Would eat, looks like a solid butt, just keep working at it. Nothing to have a "meh" attitude about.

Nah, just was never sure what would work because most “Brazilian Butt in 24 Days!!!!!!!” shit you see online, the workouts look like crap, no weights, not a lot of range of motion apart from the usual squats & lunges

i fucking hate females. this whole shit was a thinly veiled excuse for this inevitable shit attempt at attention. fuck off and eat less and move more. done. move to gonewild next time

Even then her ass is shit, it's all angles. Her legs are also shit and she does not lift anywhere near the amount of weight the bitch claims.

>her ass is shit
nigga that's what she's asking about ITT
you retard

>nigga that's what she's asking about ITT

No it's not, cunt is just craving attention and validation.

The exercises themselves are good most of time, but things like the weird frog-walk with a band across their knees I don't know about. Things like weighted glute raises, deep squats, hip thrusts, all are still good. Take a little of what they hawk on insta and incorporate it in, see if it helps. Check out amandaeliselee, jenselter, etc and cherrypick exercises that look like they scale well with increasing weights.

Thats what most CBT threads here are too.

t. buttblasted incel

Is this your little numale safespace? No, it's Veeky Forums and she asked Veeky Forums related questions instead of posting LE SIPBOYS and LE LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND maymays like 99% of you fucktards do.

Do you go into /cbt/ and tell all the dudes REEEEEE FUCKING ATTENTION WHORES!!!

so what thats the whole point of CBT threads. post pics get mires

if there was a wave of dudes with genuine motivations to only make their asses larger and doing meme thot exercises then yeah bud, i'd be hollering too. don't fall for the fucking female trickery

noice

the year is 2017 and the soul of Veeky Forums has been completely subsumed by roasties coming to here seeking attention and beta orbiters

tbpf, Veeky Forums is not /soc/

>This girl wants a toned body like 99% of the female population FUCKING THOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. newfag

She's not gunna fuck you man

>beta orbiter

This is Veeky Forums, not /r/incels my good chap.

fear not, the beta white knight cucks have come to defend his pussy on a pedestal.

>would eat your ass/10

Not an argument.

This thread turned into red pill cringy territory real fast. Get over it, so you can't get a girl. Your mom would be ashamed of you

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517453014428.webm

You could wear a back brace or something similar while you work out, it might help with your waist.

I’ve been doing this about two years now and just have recently felt the plateau.. there have been plenty of times I’ve felt I wasn’t making progress and questioned myself workout but I just stuck with it and tried to put it out of my head for as long as possible until I did see the next incremental change.
Day 1: chest
Bench, donkey kong claps (flys), incline bench
Day 2: shoulders + arms
Military press, shoulder raises, triceps pull downs, bicep curls, skull crushers, preacher curls
Day 3: rest
Day 4: back
Deadlifts, lat pull downs, rows
Day 5: legs
Squats, lunges, yes/no (hip adductor/abductor), leg extension, leg curl, leg press
Day 6: rest
Repeat

Every day, every set goes:
Set 1: warmup, aiming for 8-10 reps, light-medium weight
Set 2: mid-range, aiming for 4-6 reps
Set 3: Heavy, aim for 4 reps, but if you fail at 2 or even 1 then you’re doing the right weight

Abs: usually every other day and I’ll switch between incline sit ups with side curls, Roman chair, planks, occasional ab curl but meh
Cardio: swim for 20-30 minutes 3-4x a week, cardio I’ve only added in the past month, though, been focusing on muscle the past couple years

Thank you! I see that a lot, I always thought it was for only support but I’ll look more into it!

>makes thread asking for ass workout advice/toned advice
>literally refers to own ass as meh
>sum beta phag calls her attention whore with shit ass

That's practically zero butt isolation exercises for a goal of a bigger butt. Add them in leg day for sure

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Will do! That seems to be the general consensus, thank you! I guess I hoped the big butt would come with big legs/

good i wish that were me

cami i know its you

nobody else is built like a refrigerator as much as you

My ass got way bigger with just squats, but I'm putting that down to genetics. Add in ass exercises twice a week and post again sometime.

tiny waist is close to impossible naturally if you are close to fridge mode
surgery or waist trainers, we talking about real steel boned corsets you wear at night and most of the day, it super unpleasant at first and breathing in corset will make u want to never wear it again but once you get used to it it feels amazing

And also obviously post pics of progress for reasons.

Will do! I’ve been thinking I should add some butt specific workouts on leg day and then another day a week, I’ll take up some of the ones I’ve been recommended here ^^ and hopefully I’ll have an update worth posting in another year or so!

Yeaaahhh, been trying to avoid the waist trainer but coming to terms with my fridge mode, I see it’s really the only way to get that waist I’m looking for.. any idea which ones are worthwhile or if they’re all the same? I’ve looked it up a couple different times and seen some as cheap as $5 and others at $70 so idk if they’re all the same or if the expensive ones actually have some magic built in

Mirrin dedication to shaping your body

They're all on crack, there are a lot of great glute isolation work you can do

Look into cable glute kickbacks, or use the machine

A lot of girls train by squatting ATG then doing leg press, so the glute never gets activated

I’ve seen alotta cable kickbacks at my gym, never seen it on a nice ass though (not that mine is any better than theirs) so I’ll add it in! I assume high weight? Or is that more of a low weight, high rep kinda workout?

i never really had huge waist just wanted to keep what i had, my current waist corset is at 22 inches nothing insane, i started at 24 inches corset
excuse my bloat just had big meal