Am I gonna make it tonight bros?

Am I gonna make it tonight bros?

no, you're being way to agreeable.
>smiley
>im desperate and can leave right now! i apologize form working!
> she is obviously saying shes going to take her time ILL HEAD THERE NOW!!
>Not making the plans yourself

no your autism will kick in and you'll fuck this up

for*

>10% BATTERY
you won't make it because your shit will die and you wont be able to find her

You're not.

AYO, YOU'RE ALSO IN THE 909?
we're gonna make it brah

if you play your cards right, yes
dont be an autist, keep the mood light and fun, and when the night is coming to an end put the moves on her .

AAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA GET KEKED OP

Decide if I text her This threaD and fuck it up for OP

I AM NICE DOEEEE

you don't have to ruin anything. OP will

who decides? dubs?
rolling for YES

text her a link to the thread

bruh what do you look like

shes way into you

Looks like an average kikess, should fuck it up for OPs own good.

Yeah no.. who drinks coffee this late
Get there and say "hey.. on the ride over I realized how stupid of an idea this was I took advice from virgins on a website, want to go get drunk and (either play pool or go see some live music, open mic, etc etc figure out where cool people go)"

bruh

Probably drippin thinking of me

OP's semon demon

YES
E
S

ROLLAN

cover up her number better next time faggot

Whatsup Tasha, I'm totally single and way better at the sex than OP. Pls respond

Might be fun. Will OP autism it up and be nervous?

Imagine being this "Tiny"

Butter face
Wood berry in a dimly lit room though

What the fuck? Gross OP. She looks like a Mr. Potatohead and the Hoff combined

>roastie trash
>goes to cal poly pomona
like pottery
t. slotard

yikes/10

Is this pre or post op?

Op here. This is hilarious to me. Was she good?

For gods sake... stop being a god damn loser and fuck the hog!

EGADS

>5'9"

manlet

One of you cretins better nadslap that brap

Trollface, what happened to you brother?

This is how you open gorls properly

This is the epitome of a 27 year old that has been binge drinking every weekend for years and refusing to work out save once a new years where they jog for two weeks.
No discernible muscle definition, obviously underdeveloped legs and a fat stomach.
She had a body that had potential, her boobs aren't horrible though one is larger than the other, her hips are wide, but she managed to neglect her only gift.
Her face was not a gift, nearly every facial feature she has does not suggest beauty. a large forehead, wide negatively tilted canthals, wide protruding chin.
Embarrassing. If there is a god he should apologize for creating this abomination.

> a lag
D R O P P E D

damn nigga

Take it easy, Hannibal.

this thread is gold, Jerry, gold!

I want to milk those and it says right there that she is looking to fuck. What do I say? Please help

I see ugly, I call ugly

open vagene

She just wants to mooch dabs, if that doesn't matter just ask her if she wants to come over and smoke.
If you don't smoke good luck. Nice milkies though.

tell her you got some dabs. Then go get some dabs, get high, and fuck her

Ive never done dabs but Im willing to try it, should I just offer her money instead?

> should I just offer her money instead

This thread is too good

OP You're just making those ugly sloots be delusional, and reject any average guy they match on tinder

If you have never dabbed, then you absolutly should not. no joke, you'll probably puke

dabs aren't that intense, make sure to rip a massive glob your first time to impress her

Rolling for yes

only faggots live in the 909
714 reporting

What if I wrote "why do u need a guy to have fun when u got a couple of funbags right there"

This.

This guy is just fucking with you. Dabs aren't that intense, it's like taking a bong rip.

Only faggots live in Commiefornia.

604 reporting

If you just do like a half gram dab you probably won't feel much so I recommend the whole gram

>hella

Im a big guy so I can definitely handle it

fellow 714 bro, howdy do

>wtf is a soyboy
D R O P P E D

Youre hella gay for being upset by his choice of words

Unless you are a weed veteren do not take fucking dabs. Dabs are that intense, how can you even say that they arent LMAO

Wya? Abby here

I have never seen someone get so devastatingly cucked by a chad before.

If I were you OP, I'd delete the FUCK out of this thread.

Burnaby Mountain bro

Just got a snowfall lmao

Don't trip I'm not texting her

I hope OP slays becaus reading the initial image made me cringe

You fucked up. She literally says I’m down for w.e. Your response, ‘down for what ever fuck I’m exhausted after work come to my place’. Stop being a pussy, learn how to close quickly or not at all man.

> talking about your flexible ex and her interesting underwear

anyone else feel like this is low class? If a girl started going off about her remarkably flexible ex-bf and his interesting underwear I would probably drop her right then and there.

> MaDik

This is bad advice and will not work.

In fact, its bad for both of you. The last fucking thing you want is some bitch in your house that looks a lot uglier than her photos.

Second, there is very few girls who will agree to this, even if they're the most filthy of gutter sluts and you're Tom Cruise.

the same reason women only want to date people who already have girlfriends

It shows you've passed the shit test
She's actually thinking "hmm ok someone else thought it was a good idea to fuck this guy so I guess it's ok if I fuck him too"

Surrey reporting in

Goddayum! This chad gets it!

>brofist
>be my roommate

>Cal Poly Pomona
>Colorado

SUP PASADENA BRAH

n-no user, I'm just another failed normie

OP he’s doing you a favor

This guy is now deceased.

making this a weed thread now

i have a good edible and smoking/vaping tolerance but ive never tried dabs and never tried a bong. are they even fun

holy fuck what has our society come to

And the crowd went wild.

yes faggot of course they’re fun

i miss that place. lived there for almost ten years after college

So much fun, just dont park out there. The Metro Gold Line extension project has been wonderful.

You're thinking on a pretty elementary social level. What you don't realize is that women are far more socially developed than you are. They see your blatant attempt to prove your sexual worth for what it is; a "subtle" but-actually-not-subtle way for you to brag about past sexual conquests or even elicit jealousy/competition. It's the kind of thing teenagers and immature adults do to one another. They might not dismiss you for it, but they mentally put you in a box knowing you're the type of guy who does that. It's a cheesy, pushy box and not a place you want to be.

The patrician approach is to downplay everything, never brag, and let her be wowed by things she sees you do and things she hears from others, but never from you. In the long run, she will respect you a lot more and you will be a more likable person.

In this context, you can steer the conversation towards panties by mentioning something you saw in a Victoria's Secret ad etc; it's still playful and sexual, but it doesn't have all the added baggage of bringing up exes in a sexual context.

You're welcome.

hahaha yes. now that you mention it, i have a parking ticket from a rental car the last time i visited accruing interest as we speak.

can you get fucked up off dabs/a bong and go out and do stuff like you can if you just face a blunt or are you catatonic and stuck at home

I went last summer and it was 15 bucks just to park

the chad adult

the virgin highschooler

yes just dont be a pussy and also do sativa when you want to be out and about, blunts are more narcotic and higher dose than most bong rips and dabs. take smaller dabs, don’t roast giant bowls out overly large novelty bongs and you’ll be fine. smooth smoke, good weed and being a man about it is what counts. learn to handle drugs, i fucking hate people who lose their shit when they get high on anything

C O Q U I T L A M

They're pretty intense first song ever did one was barely anything had barely any smoke coming out and the next thing I know I was higher than a kite after that one of my co-workers was fucking with me and yelled out hey user look there's a fire hydrant and I died laughing feels bad that I only like took 2 hours that only subside and then i was sober

>in the long run

you're right, but this has nothing to do with "the long run." he's talking about tinder

She looks like a goblin