I pooped in my kitchen sink a couple hours ago and it's still sitting there

I don't know this feel

My point is the whole house smells awful

why haven't you cleaned it yet user

Its a very large turd and I am frightened

>tfw just entered into Norwood 2.5

When does this nightmare end?

Anybody else know this feel?

It's early June the birds are singing the trees a swingin. Everyone knows it's the best time to deploy, the boys. Us we are the boys. The bald boys. Deep in the wild there is not a single child, the children turned into boys. Us boys filled up with tequila, spiced rum, warm beers and pickle spears. Without a mention, the boys drunk as fuck into another dimension. Massive fires only, no bitches; lonely. Armed with cold steel blades and power, the boys slice shit up for an hour. Big dirty big boy dumps. Red engorged mosquito bumps. The boys bitten and shitten. Bald noggins are throbbin. Drink after drink dehydrated boys they become. Booger boys. Cool as fuck suave as shit. Boy time for the best boys. Sneaking into the birch trees to have a wank, bored bald boys beating off. Whackin jackin never slackin these boys know how to get their slap on. Sitting around on stump crackin beers drinkin jokes. Happy bald boys. No more toys for these boys theyre the top crop.

Norwood 3.5 thinning. Need to get some of that monoxi shit asap.

Why do you fags care so much. Just wait until if gets bad and then shave it off. don't put these unnatural chemicals in your body

Because a lot of people have unattactive shaped heads. You won't know until you shave it all off

Use the garage disposal

Worst meme of Veeky Forums. NO ONE would prefer a baldy over a guy with decent hair

This. I'm going to go to Korea for some FUE if it gets worse.

Posts like this are why i keep coming back to this laotian exercise forum

reminder that it doesn't matter how perfect your body is, if you're going bald say goodbye to any cuties under 27 years old.

>tfw receding hairline getting worse

>shampoo
>not shaving your whole head

Why did you not poop in the toilet?

number 2 buzz cut user
embrace it, its more manly anyways

why

>my self worth is largely based on the perceptions of others

Tfw you piss in the sink more often than the toilet

C'mon user...

The perception of other determines their behaviour towards you. While you may stay be confident, the way other people treat you will be different.

>tfw hitting 30 and have emo teen hairstyle like those faggy 16 yos

feels good to not be bald