What is your honest opinion on men who shave their whole body to "show off the muscles more?"

What is your honest opinion on men who shave their whole body to "show off the muscles more?"

>gotta lift before you'll have muscles to show off

It's feminine. Don't do this unless you're a swimmer or a competition bodybuilder or you find that it improves sex or something like that.

Not sure, but every girl I've been with loved to play with my chest hair after we did the deed. Kinda curious what I would look like shaved though... does it itch or anything? How long does it take to grow back? I'm a pretty hairy dude

Trim don't shave. It makes it look clean without looking like a hairy faggot who shaves

whats wrong with body hair and swimming?

It increases your drag in the water hence requiring more energy to move through it

fpbp

GAY

yeah like anyone that's not 0.01 seconds off a gold medal would fucking notice the difference
same with the bikers that do it
if you're not competing in actual prestige comps or professional paid comps, and you still shave, you're a fucking larper

im 20 and hairlet

except on my tights and ball who are HAIRY AS FUCK

but my upper bodd andface barely has hair, my arms a little

im cucked ?

i want hair chest so badly and havint twinks bruising their face over it

I have thick body hair and I've trimmed it once. It was itchy as hell and the hair was hard stubble. My body felt weird and looked kind of like a dead pig. It was back in full force in like a month. Only trim if you are low bf and have good insertions imo.

>hairy ass
>hairy afro balls, and I am not even black
>hairy legs
>hair arms
>hairy beard
>only an okay am of hair on chest, but it's like half of OP's pic
The fuck is up with my body?

im hairy as fuck and ive made huge physique gains since i started lifting i kinda wanna remove all my hair to see what i look like

You are all playing life on easy mode.
I am 40yo and look like a bear on the ads for gay hookup sites, yeah fat too... And I am not gay to my knowledge.
And to my defense I do have a wife and two children.

But hairy as shit from my neck down, everywhere but my hands feet and the end of my dick.. Yeah the shaft is hairy too.
Have waxed my back several times and will again to pass as a member of the human race

Does less hair make your muscles appear better? If so, I'm gonna try it

Don't really shave my stomach or chest since I don't have much hair that grows there, but god damn below my waste is plastered with lush jungles of hair. I used to shave it for swim meets in high school but hadn't touched it since then. That changed 3 weeks ago and I just buzzed it all off since it started to annoy the shit out of me. I regret nothing. Feels incredible and I will continue to do it.

You genelets have to rub blades on your bodies to try to be like my hairless master race.

>hairless

literal soy, literal boy.

Body hair is unaesthetic. Facial hair is only good when it's stubble, full beards are soyboy shit.

i shave everything mid thigh upward.

started on an adderall high i had freshman year of college, just decided to shave my entire body, liked it so much i kept doing it.

it's almost ritualistic. takes a long while though so i only do it like once a month. Use a bodyhair trimmer in the mean time

Feels so good, just clean and pure. actually considering electrolisis/laser but shits expensive

I trim my chest etc. bc I got Joe Dirt style hairy areolas and more hair on one pec. If I had even full chest hair I'd embrace it. Trim bush bc most chicks don't go for full bush and shaving results in razor burn that looks like fucking herpes.

Legs, arms, underarms etc (basically all but torso and bush) are full natty. Plus beard. If your sense of masculinity hinges heavily on your body hair you got other shit to worry about.

>mad because of his soy physique and nonexistent masculine chest hair

S O Y B O Y

>Body hair is unaesthetic. Facial hair is only good when it's stubble, full beards are soyboy shit.
this doesn't even make sense. if you all keep using the term 'soyboy' this freely it's gonna lose all value

o wait it already has

>inb4 "dude soyboy lmao"

check these digits