Bulletproof coffee

Bulletproof coffee.

Do you drink it? Would you? Do you like it?

For those of you who don't know, bulletproof coffee:

1 cup good quality coffee
2 tsp great quality butter
1 tsb coconut oil

Blend everything untill frothy (just mixing it with a spoon won't do the trick).

Milk to taste, sweeteners to taste.

Recipes vary, the original one should have just grass fed butter and pure MTC oil, nothing sweetening is and no milk, but people have been drinking it in different ways.

It was inspired by tibetian monks who would drink coffee with yak's milk.

And it's FRIGGIN DELICIOUS.

It can easily substitute breakfast and it keeps you full for 2-3 hours, boosts your metabolism, wakes you up and is basically amazing.

>Do you drink it?
no
> Would you?
no

looks disgusting desu

thing is, i only see keto memesters do this

I would never put butter in my coffee but I do often have coffee with coconut oil and cacao powder

I have that along with 3 eggs for breakfast on my non lifting days. Pretty good stuff.

No. I avoid palmitic acids (mostly animal fats) even while on keto, and I like coffee to be light as it's a hunger suppressant on its own. Coconut oil's nutritional make up is OK; MCTs have shown minor increases in energy due to direct absorbance in the GI tract but it's too expensive and low smoke point makes it unfucking usable in decent cooking.

I put a slab of butter in my coffee and can confirm most of the claims of "bulletproof" coffee. It digests easier and more slowly, the caffeine release is more of a slow burn than a jolt, and there are minimal jitters. I like it.

>ruining perfectly good coffee
you should be SHOT

bulletproof coffee is great for energy and satiety.

just make sure the butter is unsalted (and ideally grass fed).

salty butter with this drink feels toxic.

isnt keto a fad diet

Never tried but I imagine it would taste great. I don't have a coffee machine in my room so I always just get it from the dispenser at work and well I don't really have a blender there nor would I bring butter with me.

try shooting yourself in the head after you drink it and we'll see

I do sometimes. Not with coffee but with roiboos tea.

I'm still unclear as to why you wouldn't just drink regular black coffee like an actual man.
> Buhhhhh I put butter and oil in my coffee.
Why do we have to meme up everything?

>Drinking butter

>Americans are so fat that they can't help but put butter in their fucking coffee

Like Jesus Christ I knew that you guys deep fried everything but this is a whole new level of fatassery.

are you stupid? coconut oil has one of the highest smoke points of plant oils

Instead of carbs as a breakfast you have fats. Coconut oil with it's medium-chain triglyceride (MCTs) is carb like with out the insulin spike and crash.

the fat is good for you and something something energy released over time instead of intense caffeine hit followed by crash something something

>It can easily substitute breakfast
Like normal coffee?
>it keeps you full for 2-3 hours
Like normal coffee?
>boosts your metabolism
[citation needed]
>wakes you up
Like normal coffee?

This a really fucking bad meme

I don't think this is healthy OP. Please be careful.

La creatura...

Just started drinking this b3fore my workouts and in the morning. tasty stuff