Do you guys follow megsquats on youtube? She's literally the cutest lifter i've seen. So adorable and has fat ol' booty...

Do you guys follow megsquats on youtube? She's literally the cutest lifter i've seen. So adorable and has fat ol' booty. i highly recommend

kys.

Cant stand her emotional sissy attitude towards everything ( like crieing after hitting PR's) but yeah, nice body. Can recommend to watch muted

shes so adorable when shes out of breath and her voice changes to like a really cute tone

Gtfo shill

Dat hairline doe

did she run anavar or something?

she claims lifetime natty. ive never her seen her look like that pic in any video. that must be super generous lighting.

nah she looks like shit

i like that shes not a 10/10 super polished instagram model type,

she's a real person which is what appeals to me

did she spend much of her youth smoking cigarettes?

lol
>tfw there are no real people irl

Ah, a reel human bean

Dunno.
But I can tell that she knows how to smoke cock.

Attention whore program hopper with below average lifts.

One of those girls who's more annoying than attractive.

Take it easy stalker

She looks just above average under perfect conditions. Garbage teeth, manly features, disgusting freckles all over her body, etc.

Most annoying girls are a spanking or rape tier power fucking and bit of domination away from being cute and demure.

i think it's her imperfections that make her appealing, there are plenty of photoshopped insta whores, not enough flawed cuties

Is that you, Lily?

her lifts are pretty good for a natty grill

>but she is flawed so she is somehow cuter
>because she is literally uglier

not ugly one bit, a good looking woman in fact. if freckles and some silly snaggle tooth bothering you then you need a sex doll and not human

>how dare you point out the fact that Meg looks absolutely average and has disgusting teeth and shit stains on her shoulders

>tfw evolutionary speaking the best specimen for breeding is the perfect human been.
>tfw liking and actually wanting imperfections is degeneracy
>tfw your body knows you're bottom-tier so it adjust so you don't kill yourself because you can't share your genes with the perfect bean

psycho dead eyes nope no thanks

>Lifting without Meg calling you her strong strong friend first

I hope none of you guys have to go through that.

shes a cutie with good lifts IF she is actually natty.

>fat ol' booty

t. tiny penis bitch who thinks that qualifies as fat

She was pretty hot as a bikini competitor. Now she's way too thicc.

>she's way too thicc

gald I'm not the only one who saw this, they said I was mean last thread but she got that dried out face only smokers I kno have

Nah. She's just white.

>disgusting freckles
Shit taste desu

> too thicc
low test spotted.
45" plus or bust brother