Is cheating on gf aesthetic?

I'm traveling alone in asia right now.

I have a QT asian GF who squats back in the USA.

I really want to bang some of these tinder matches I'm getting.

Should I cheat Veeky Forums?

How could this affect my gains. Also please post stories where you cheated and got away with it, how did you feel?

pic related, latest match

Looks like a ladyboy. Also if you have to ask you might as well cheat cause you obviously don’t care.

There's nothing aesthetic about it, but I probably would.

Bruh i wouldnt. Not only is there no respect for a pan who does that. Once you do it, you'll most likely be paranoid for the rest of your relationship that she'd find out and leave you. You'll probably be even more paranoid that she HAS found out in secret and is now bouncing on every cock she can until you found out and she can throw it in your face.

either way it'd ruin what you got so be a good dude and just jack off a few times till you dont care.

tell her about your accomplishments in life. She'll be all yours

Bait

>Once you do it, you'll most likely be paranoid for the rest of your relationship that she'd find out and leave you. You'll probably be even more paranoid that she HAS found out in secret and is now bouncing on every cock she can until you found out and she can throw it in your face.

This, did it once, never again

you're a bad person.

this is a kidnapping scenario
ciao ciao user!
hope you like working on the slave fishing boats

Cheating is degenerate. Why would you even have Tinder if you had a qt gf? If she was a cunt, fair enough, but break up with her first.

If you can deal with the guilt then go for it. She won't find out.

fucking will help your gains, fucking a ladyboy helps even more

if you feel guilty it will harm your gains

you decide...

Ha, I think ive fucked her.

I did it and she found out. She forgave me but now I am paranoid it's gonna happen to me. I feel like the first guy that sparks her interest she's gonna fuck him that same night and justify it with well he did it to me first.

Not a good way to live. I just want an honest relationship. Sad thing is if I could go back I would still do it because she was fucking smoking sexy.

Do it, if she's never going to find out.

Many people can't take the guilt and come clean about cheating. This shifts the bad feelings from you, onto your partner.

You can feel great about how honest you were, and offload that guilt, whilst they feel shit about being betrayed.

If you can keep it to yourself, nobody gets hurt, so there's no reason not to. You're on another continent, so she won't find out.

But if you really love your GF, you probably wouldn't be thinking about this,

Ditto. Probably would have spent my life with my gf as well. She didn’t break up with me, but the guilt got in my way.

‘But we’re evolved to want to spread our seed far and wide - cheating is natural for men’

Maybe. But evolution doesnt care about your happiness. And happiness is more than just satisfying every desire you have.

OP is gonna get recruited into the slave trade by the looks of it. "In Thailand ALONE" should spark some suspicion you weak minded silly cunt.

Guilt is the worst for gains.
Also if you do cheat, you might as well break up with her. She can tell something is off.

How does fucking a man with a wig improve gains?

The absofuckinglute state of fit

I've done it and it felt weird afterwards. Guily goes away fast because I don't see sex and '''LOVE''' as something similar.

>funny guy
that means she seeks for a friend or clown who will make her laugh, don't expect sex from her.

Women always choose serious brutal hot guys for sex over the funny soyboys.

Just look at the pic.
They are pretty funny.
But can you imagine a really gorgeous woman would consider any of them her sexual partner?

>Is being a piece of shit aesthetic?
No.

That last line is really good, man.

dont do it. Either break up with her and enjoy your loneliness for a while until you find one so good that you wouldn't even dare have that question pop up in your mind or just realize that once you do this, nothing can replace what you have. There's no another "her". You may find a "better" one but that's hypothetical. Even if there are better ones just think of how much time it has taken you to get to where both of you are.

Thanks for this user.

> he hasn’t eaten cum

Do it, monogamy is for weak beta faggots who can't get women.

>from the beautiful country of the Phillipines

D R O P P E D

If you do cheat, do it with someone who looks exactly like her, then it's 100% fine; so go for it my man Asia is your oyster.

Fuck the soyboy advice. CHEAT you bitch!

>Make me laugh and I'm all yours. Wink!

Quick OP, tell her your 1RM's!

>I feel like the first guy that sparks her interest she's gonna fuck him that same night and justify it with well he did it to me first.

Correct. My ex cheated on me and I proceeded to fuck 3 girls over the next year before we broke up. Cheating is a game of MADD.

ask yourself what kind of man you want to be.

kek this

>implying she's not fucking chad right now

>works in the middle east
100% confirmed pinoy tranny who gets shit on by saudi oligarchs

i really doubt any of them are funny

>gook gf
>gook cheating partner
You should unironically end yourself.

Not just a ladyboy but a prostitute too.

You only live once faggot. Spread that semen.

fucking jungle asians

Degenerates like you belong on the cross

Shut up degenerate faggot. Unironically kill yourself, and stop larping on this forum.

This but unironically.

if you are asking this then you obviously don't love your girlfriend, why don't you just break up first and then fuck as many girls as you like? cheating is really soul crushing on the betrayed partner

dont be a piece of shit

Did the same, cheated on my gf and then lived in paranoia for a year that she would cheat on me with someone.

Well she did about three months ago, fucked her classmate I started sketching out about a while back. Biggest regret of my life to be honest, but lesson learned. Our relationship was rocky from the beginning but I should have ended it with her officially before doing what I did.

OP, don't do it. Break up with your gf and then do it.

>>Well she did about three months ago, fucked her classmate I started sketching out about a while back.
how does it feel to be a cuck?

No it is not aesthetic. It's a bitch move. Have some integrity OP. Just dump your gf and then do all those things you want. But don't cheat. Only beta males do that.

was in the gutter for the better part of a month since it was quite a long-term relationship and my first "love" so to speak. then I started smashing some much more attractive girls and was back on the horse.

wasn't married to her or had any kids, now if you get cheated on in that circumstance you are a cuck. I hardly consider a university relationship to be more than puppy love looking back on it, but I guess that's all subjective based on the relationship.

>Is cheating on gf aesthetic?
what kind of retarded question is that

Your girl will be getting fucked user, get on as much pussy as possible. Your asking this question because your a young dipshit, obviously your girl is too, if your questioning this shit it ain’t that serious your girl will know this you know this, smash on brah.

It's whatever. I've cheated on every gf I've had. I've told all of them before we start dating about my past and they don't care. Im 100% planning on cheating on my current gf over the summer while I'm gone for 2 months. Don't expect anyone to be faithful though if you're not.

You're going to get mugged

>try Bumble, the gimmicky “feminist” Tinder where the women have to message first
>it works out exactly as I expected
>90% of them open with “hi!” or “hey there”
>the rest would use “3 truths and 1 lie” thing
>mfw women complain about “hi” openers on Tinder but only use them on Bumble when they aren’t using “3 truths 1 lie” which is the top google result for “good bumble openers”

Bumble was a mistake

Jesus. I know this feel

kill yourself

t.cuckold

You're a cunt for even considering that, m8.
I hope your QT realizes what a faggot you are and dumps your ass.

/thread

Weak mind

Imagine being this much of a roastie whore but also somehow being a "man". Hopefully you pumped full of ladyboi aids you degenerate.

Multiple poosays will raise T.

Monogamy in the absence of children is for retarded mama's boys. Fuck around until you're ready for the real thing, wife and kids.

Cheating makes you a nigger

Did you get laid off it? How was your luck with it compared to other apps etc?

Why cheat? Impregnate your girl multiple times and be a man, or just kys.

So, the saying that the people who are most paranoid about their s/o cheating are cheaters themselves is true?

>gainz wise
Huge test boost according to research

>moral wise
If you are familiar with the Prisoner's Dilemma, the only rational decision is to cheat given the chance to fuck someone you really like. Your girlfriend will too.

dis

probably, I know what kind of shit I'm capable of and there must be girls out there doing the same shit so I'm always paranoid. I used to be a real asshole with lying and manipulating girls so it's easy to know what to look for now.

>Make me laugh
I hate this one. Whenever I see bitch says this stuff on her profile, Lord Joe comes to mind
''Let me understand, maybe my mind is fucked up. I'm funny how? like I'm a clown I amuse you?'' Bitch I pull Joe Pesci on you

Why? I'm open about my past indesrecions and they still want me. I think your holding every girl at a high standard. I don't date girls worth keeping. I don't smoke, drink or do drugs but I date girls that do. Surprise buddy but not all girls are angels deserving of loyal commitment.

Yes. Quality of women was decent, a lot more professionals with a proper income on Bumble. More chicks looking for relationships although most are still using it as a hookup app.

Swiped hundreds of times over the course of a couple months, got around 300 matches over half of which expired (if the girl doesnt message you within 24 hrs of matching then the window closes, same rules apply for the mans response). After that it’s basically like Tinder, you still gotta do all the work the woman “taking charge” theme is just a meme for their egos I think. I didn’t find many girls that I recognized from Tinder so there seems to be a legit separate market on Bumble.

Overall I didn’t mind it, less fruitful than Tinder in terms of quantity but there is far less of a time investment since you’re just swiping and waiting for chicks to message “hey” to you.

Dude think about bitches the way you should be thinking about everything else in life: like its an investment.

Would you put your entire portfolio in one asset? Fuck no. Never.
Then why do you attach yourself entirely to another human being without keeping a second option, or at least a card in your back pocket?
Cheating is just hedging your bets. If she cheats on you ever, you have a card to play now. If she leaves you, you won't feel as bad.

far from the eyes = far from the heart.

if she doesn't know it wont hurt her.