Ideals Thread

Post ideals and bantz others

Template

I just want a nerdy skinny girl that would love me and treat me the same way I would love and treat her. That's my ideal.

hmmmm

is it achievable for you? / okay hair but her face makes it look trash / cute / okaayyy

All fags must hang.
> i want a woman who will protect me
Mental ilness

Are you asking if I think I could pull off the short hair? Probably not, but I want to try :3
Rude :(

Classic
Aim higher in terms of body OP, all you have to do for that body is not eat
I admire the style, also Milana is super qt

Like your style, body could be fitter (if I was a girl imo)
Okay but you could’ve picked better Tom Hardy’s for style
Marisa is a goddess, and very LITTY style
Based body and style, long hair isn’t my thing, but nice babes

>I admire the style, also Milana is super qt
>Marisa is a goddess, and very LITTY style

Shit, thanks guys. This makes me feel good about what I'm aiming for. You both got some good stuff going on as well.

Why is MEW so perfect

4/4

Bane?/You can't bring friends

4/4 my brother from another mother

Scrambled eggs are a good breakfast/4

3/4 can't tell what's going on with the hair

Rude but not wrong.

can a girl be a fag?

I'm very submissive and I want a more experienced woman to take care of me, emotionally and sexually. sorry if that bothers you so much :3

> tessa fowler
My nigerian

good one but i have noticed all the girls on Veeky Forums are lesbians 8/10
wut/10
7/10
nice body no homo
good style
comfy/10

> waaaaah people must be triggered if they don't accept my degeneracy waaaagh
There's no such thing as homosexuality much less lesbianism. You'll either get over it, kill yourself or double down and end up a lonely old bitter feminist.
I'm merely looking out for you because most likely you don't know how self destructive the path you are on is since society today loves to think cheering on people that are on the edge is what compassion really is.

Idk man she seems fine with what she wants. Let her be.

ngl the hawaii shirt is based af, makes me wanna wear mine more often

Why are you doing this user? Does it make you feel better to tear other people down and try to ruin my happiness? I like girls, why is that so hard to accept? What you're saying is pretty hurtful :(

Because we need to fight this.
If your sexuality is the foundation of your character to the point that people criticizing it feels like "tearing you down" and "ruining your happiness" then you are in dire need of self-knowledge and if you aquire it too late the realization will hit you like a truck.
Men have some wiggle room with this but on women it's simply brutal.

How would you feel if someone told you you couldnt be with the person you love and who makes you happy? Because some stranger thought it was "degenerate"? Why don't you just let me live my own life? I'm not hurting you in any way.

I'm a very critical person so i'd investigate their points if i hadn't already, but just because they make me "happy" wouldn't mean that it is true. There is great happiness to be found in momentary pleasure, but it is shallow and short-lived. The only kind of happiness that you and I will get in this world will be from struggle. This goes for straight people that fuck around and then get married as well. Nothing but meaning will nourish our souls, anything else withers us.
We are a social species and thus should look out for our societies. I have also been confused by homosexuality. People like you and me need to be guided to the truth by shepherd dogs, lest the wolves guide us in their den.

lol fag

I've always liked pussy more than psychology :3

dyke/10

dyke/10
Nice body and wamen, not sure about the hair
Really like the style
hitler and zyzzbrah were pretty cool

Didn't Socrates fuck his younger male students?

And "meaning" here refers to dong in snatch? But why?

3/4, body is perfectly achievable by simply not eating
UUUU/4
4/4 love the curly hair
3/4 I like the style, not so much the hair

This is how far I got before I realized only the bottom right was for the girl and the rest was supposed to be my own selfies for some reason

patrician answer

Screen time's over, kiddo. Go do your homework.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

rate others you soyboys

KEK
I didn't think it was even possible for someone to be THIS closeted.

>t. closetfag

No idea why but I've always enjoyed these threads. Some of these I've already rated, but I'll try to stay consistent

Really big fan of your goal hair and style
Tom Hardy is fucking based. Never a huge fan of his hair, but man he has a rugged body
not sure if this is a joke (that style dude lmao) but the qt is nice so that's cool
10/10, goal body is ambitious but realistic, style is nice as hell, hair looks good, and qts look good. This is a really good one and you should feel good
kind of boring by Ryan is based so you got that going for you. Hair looks cool too, sort of vintage
Baby driver was a pretty aesthetic movie, and the cuties are nice too. I would say try harder with the style (as I have a few times before), but the iron rangers are a good choice
another really good one, I like the hair and the style, it's modern but not too flashy
can't tell if you're joking around with that style but redheads are cute and the body is realistic
yikes was boogie really that big? Holy fuck man
Nice, Oscar Isaac is definitely handsome, and Tom Hardy's body is a pretty based goal

I know the bodies are all over the place, honestly I'm kind of undecided about how I want to look, I just want to be strong and fast. Goal women are meant to be a loose representation of what my fiancée looks like

fucking hell, stop falling for the bait

Rating the ones I haven't seen before

2.5/4, digging the hair and Marisa Tomei
2/4
3/4
2/4 great style
based
2/4

>just because they make me "happy" wouldn't mean that it is true.
>Nothing but meaning will nourish our souls, anything else withers us.
>I have also been confused by homosexuality.
>People like you and me need to be guided
There's literally nothing wrong with you if you're gay, user. Let yourself be happy, and ignore the /pol/ fags.

Rate others or risk losing gainz

this dude spends an hour and a half every night trying to suck his own dick

I dont really care about style, desu

>using words
kinda basic, but i like the style
shit hair but at least you know what you want
>words
everything else is gud
think you need to narrow down your hair. Otherwise good.
reasonable, good.
pretty gud
pretty unique except for the women, but cant say i disagree.

if i didnt rate yours its because you didnt rate anyone

my fucking man

>not wanting Achilles's hair

that body is genetics

you need to have the long torso gene

most women have the short torso fridge mode

>women on the Internet

Tom is a meme

Hello Cali boy

8/10

5/10

>he thinks the office is funny/0

>no white women

Objective 10

Russian

Jap

Memed

Photoshop

Sadness

Dated

Not too bad 7/10

>you need soy boys to teach you how to be a man

6/19

10/10

Glorious

>you don't like gays you must be gay in denial
Do people with arachnophobia want to fuck spiders? Bite the bullet, retard.

Well said.
>only ''/pol/fags'' consider the lgbt movement as a disease which must be purged

And he brings up actual arguments while you probabaly can't even comprehend half of the stuff he mentions.

Wrong, not just /pol/fags, closeted guys like you, too. But there's a great intersection so it's redundant.

Quit derailing the fucking thread, asswipe.

I just bumped the thread you fag.

>you need soy boys to teach you how to be a man

What?

i like the idea behind the burly terrorcore radical who fucks shit up during the day then comes home to smol ginger wife who heats up soup and continues watching The Crown that night. 9/10
nice and stoic
realistic expectations
chiseled
I don't get it, but I'll keep thinking.
You'd make a small Italian woman very happy.
It's a tad edgy, but I can see it.
Rollins is a great realistic ideal, I keep forgetting this.
Breddy good, one of the better ones.
stronk
This would fare well in a colder climate.

No, i already said straight sex alone won't cut it. Aquire self-knowledge, better yourself, start a family, and then you'll have meaning.
I already said i dealt with my homoerotic inclinations. Pleasure for pleasure's sake will kill you.
That is not true happiness. It is a submission to our baser selves. Not even animals engage in homosexuality the way we do. They have episodes of homosexuality when they have nothing to fuck. Our depravity knows no depths.
Best i can do is head touching knees.

This is a thread about ideals, and these are ours.

That's your ideal girl? I have a girl like that and I constantly find her unattractive

When I was 8, true happiness was building a robot like Mega Man to fight crime and be my friend.
Now I don't know what happiness even is, it's different for everybody. I know that repressing shit isn't going to make you happy. It'll make you bitter and full of hate.

This thread is about ideals for ourselves, not your dystopian wet dreams.
/pol/ would've been nuked years if it didn't bring in any money.

Well yeah user, the world is large enough to where there will always be someone who is subjectively more attractive than your girl or another girl, etc. etc.

Carys just checks a lot of boxes I have; she's fun, not stupidly vain, wears her hair up a lot, and dem legs. Not going to shop around having all that.

His wife is such a lovely and intelligent woman.
If you don't know what happiness is then you don't know yourself. It's not different for everybody. Happiness for men is responsability, having something to fight for, having claws.
For women it's motherhood.
From where i'm standing your reality is the dystopian one. Brain so addled with consumerism you don't even have knowledge of basic things we've understood to be true about us for milennia.
What makes you think i'm repressing anything or that repressing ourselves is bad ? Delayed gratification for long term satisfaction.

Based

delet this

Wb/10

You suck

Love the left girl. Hate the style
3/4

3/4 dont like the hair

9/10

9/10

10/10 mah nibba

Slav style

10/10

Like my girls bigger
9/10

not bad/10

That fucking shirt in the bottom left triggers me so hard

4/4 Lily Collins is something else

3/4 style only works in the summer

4/4

great style my dude

those clothes can't fit that body tho

3/4

4/4

3/4

3/4 wtf is that zipper for?

I hate watsons face 9/10
Wouls only wear the zipper going to clubs

R8

Points for rose Byrne, but rate others if you’re expectinng to be rated

wtf is with that pant image on top left

Yes. Which is why that half sane retards bullshit MOST WHICH HE NEVER EVEN UTTERED is so fondly remembered by modern pagan academics.

Do you fight for love?

You’re a funny guy user, I like you

Gril

10/10

Dafuq/10

3/4 wtf for style is that?

10/10

8/10 not a fan of ottermode

1/4 not a fan of high bodyfat percentage, ruining your hair with bleach and the retarded instagram baddie style. Men caring for cute animals are always good though.

bump because I'm making an original one atm

50/10.
Except for the guy.
I don't look like him and I don't nurture stuff too good.

Anyone else have a lot of trouble doing this? Literally took me half an hour to assemble these pics.
basic style. rest is good
chadmaxxing
ya bashar
Nice style lmao. Please tell me you don't wear that in public
reached otter mode yet?
basic in a good way
How does a girl even change her body like that, aren't you born with wide hips? have you reached your ideal body yet?
I love those braids

Fuuuuuuuuck lily Collins