Any alternatives to this stuff? I tried it a while ago and now I put it on every type of meat I cook plus rice...

Any alternatives to this stuff? I tried it a while ago and now I put it on every type of meat I cook plus rice, coleslaw and a few other things. I go through a bottle in like a week and a half. Help a cooklet, out post some alternatives.

Secret Aardvark is great and 0 calories.

wait why? By the sound of it you're not getting bored of the flavor. Or are you just trying to find new shit? Asking because I eat this shit as well and put it on anything that needs flavor (that and it's the only "hot" sauce I have).

pf changs peanut,teriyaki, or kung pao sauce
im looking for a good stirfry sechuazan sauce

Sweet baby ray's has a wing sauce just like that. On sale frequently at my Kroger for 99c

Literally any other hot sauce. Franks is kinda bland

Not OP, but I eat it too and some people worry about the salt.

Yeah and they are absolute faggots

Secret Aardvark is pretty good, but not with chicken breast. Nando's peri peri (I like garlic) is top tier with chicken. One of the mexicans; Cholula, Tapito, or Valentina black label are a good one to keep around. Pikapeppa is really good even though it's not hot, but mix it with something with heat and baby, you got a stew going.

Superior.

>the worst hot sauce

Try Valentina Black label. Cheap as fuck and possibly my favorite hot sauce.

I don't even get this picture. Louisiana and Tobasco are nigger tier. Regular Valentina sucks too. Secret Aardvark and Tapito are good, and Sriracha has it's uses. It's chic to hate on it now, but it's better than half the shit up top. Also the 3 in the top middle are all hipster hot sauces anyway so there's not really any consistency either.

>t.

I like Marie Sharp's Habanero sauce.

Huy Fong Sriracha is a meme, but it's good. If you want to avoid the sugar, get the chili garlic sauce instead. It's literally the same ingredients but not blended and without sugar.

Tapatio
Valentina

>Louisiana nigger tier
Wrong

>t. brainlet that can't even form an argument

>t.

More like vinegar tier. Not for everyone.

Why don't you make your own hot sauce? Put bell peppers or tomatoes, chili, salt, and additional spices (garlic, herbs, cumin, vinegar, whatever) in a blender. Takes 1 minute and no effort to make it.

holy shit i didnt know people from other countrys likes hot sauce

im mexican and eat hot everday

here a tip make your own sauce its so much better taste

buy some tomatoes , some, onion , Garlic and some chiles

That looks good as fuck, but in the US, hot sauces, are usually pretty liquidy. They usually have a pretty high vinegar content to keep them shelf stable. They are like your Cholula, Tapito, Valentina, El Yucateco.