Can someone make me a Push/Pull routine around Bench and Deadlift?

Can someone make me a Push/Pull routine around Bench and Deadlift?

No squats (can’t do them without getting injured) and no leg machines as I lift from home.

First fix your mobility, then you can learn to squat without shattering to pieces.

Yes man
>Google Candito LP
>It will take you to his site, there's the Candito LP routine and the Candito 6 week routine, download the LP one
>It's basically LUxLUxx, squats and deads on L, bench on U, accessories on both
Option 1
>Do it as is, but remove the squats
Option 2
>Since you're going to remove the squats you could make it into a 3 day routine like FxUxFxx, F=full body (bench, DL, light upper back and bicep accessories) and U=upper (maybe put here OHP, chinups, cardio etc)
The last one was what I did when I rekt my abductor and couldn't squat
It's nice, just make sure to do exactly the volume in the program and NOT increase the DL or Bench volume to make up for the squat deficit in volume. At first i was doing the base volume. When I decided to increase it, next week I rekt my erectors and elbows. Don't be a retard like me, stay safe.

You do realize that EVERY lift is a pushing movement, right?

Easy

Push
>Bench
>Anything you want with Push

Pull
>Deadlift
>Anything you want with Pull

>chin-up
>push

deadlifts
shrugs
pull ups PULL ups my nigga

lateral raises
rows

nice bait

>deadlifts
You are using your legs to push the ground away from the barbell.
>shrugs
You are using your traps to push your body down relative to the barbell.
>lateral raises
>rows
Same.

With chinups you are using your lats to push your arms, and with them the bar, down.

Wait, he is serious? LMAO!

Pushing and pulling is literally the same thing. Or rather, which one applies is a question of the point of view. Everything is relative.
t.

atleast put more effort into baiting

It's not bait, just a fact. You have to concede that I am _technically_ correct.

I'd like to see you try discuss ur epic theory about le push is the same as le pull with people who ask for a push/pull routine in real life...

I'm a smartass IRL too.
If you're asking for advice on a PPL routine, chances are you don't even lift anyway.

i am not op
and you sound like a humongous faggot, who always has to have the last word

And yet you keep replying to me.
Thanks for the (You)s, sucker.

Here have another (You) (You) cocksucker.

@44582540
Thanks, but you don't get one in return.

>stacy look its that weird autistic guy
>why is he always arguing with fit people and always has to be right
>i know right he doesnt even lift lets go find someone who does

@44582572
Keep em coming, champ.

nigga atleast say you are not the same person he was arguing with, you make us both look bad