"What's up guys Jeff Cavaliere here...

>"What's up guys Jeff Cavaliere here, with an episode that has been highly requested and that is how to have a happy life"

>steroids
>no legs
>ugly wife
>dead inside
>what everyone here wishes for

Can i hav happy lyfe with qt gf but still an hero at the end of it?

sure you can

I hate/can't stand this spic desu

Hes ripped and gets pussy and probly has loads of money..
Your a weak shit posting hater beta
Lol kys

fuck off Jeff

H8er beta

>gets pussy
who?

He's the epitome of living life without risk taking. How boring and safe. Appeals to normal faggots because they will never deviate from being a NPC and working until they die. Fuck that. and fuck Jeff Cavaliere.

samespic

Lool and you live such an exciting life
Shit posting on Veeky Forums faget

If only you knew

Im lifting jobless, I wouldnt say its much more of a challenge lol.

>makes 8 figures

why not

money doesn't make you happy

>t. someone poor

Being poor makes you less happy than being rich

You just went from one extreme to the other.

Encouraging others to get Veeky Forums and live healthy isn't something that NPCs do anymore, user. Quite the opposite. You'd have a point if this was 1962.

OK, having a moderate income makes you less happy than being rich. If I were rich, I could do a lot moer things I wanted to do with the people I care about, and therefore be happier. But I have to slave away to make payments and try to save to get a house, which I will have to slave the rest of my life to pay off, unless I make more money.

Yeah but you are now talking about other things such as job satisfaction and mixing them in with money. He slaves away as well. He is now 41 and only just making it big. There are other options like - a less stressful, easy job. Renting. living in low cost areas. etc.

t. dyel

he gives sound advice and helps people. theres plenty of worse ways to earn money.

>spic
clearly an italian last name

can someone put the jeff pasta

>sound advice
>”you can lose weight and gain muscle at the same time!”

No

Looks more french

but it is possible, you just have to increase your protein intake

what profit a man

Why? He's authentic, down to earth, and makes pretty good educational videos

pretty cool dude

We knew you was a fagat before you posted