What do normies who don't know what Veeky Forums is do in the gym?

What do normies who don't know what Veeky Forums is do in the gym?

What's the normie babby's first time in the gym meme routine?

fucking around on whatever machines that look cool in their eyes until they're tired or bored

most likely a bro split

curls
benchpress
situps
treadmill

>do flat Bench
>do Incline Bench
>do decline Bench
>repeat all the above with dumbells
>do skullcrushers with 4 inch Rom
>seated OHP with 10s while their buddy holds up their elbows
>do 4 different kinds of Curls
>all while wearing those fingerless gloves

I'm pretty sure most normies just do various curls and talk about football like they're actually on the team.

Some routine off bb.com

>3 sets of 10 on everything
>1 set every 20 mins
>the gym is a social event more then a workout
>only trains arms and chest

bicep curls. that is it. then they leave

>never sweats the entire time in the gym
>wears tank tops or wife beaters
>toothpick legs with 18" biceps

>never break a sweat
>18 inch biceps

cmon now

They ask the gym's PT who will happily give them some shit routine so that they stay in the gym longer and make them money

Literally not the goal of a single personal trainer in the world unless he or she owns the gym.

Literally me.

It's been my experience at the gym I went to. Then again, the owner was eventually busted for roids and coke production so probably not the most standard gym

Can confirm. This is how I started.

doing bicep curls three times a week for 2 years

I did one attempt at the gym like four years ago, at that time I browsed Veeky Forums but did not browse Veeky Forums. The trainer gave me some exercises. I'd do 20 repetitions with very light weight and feel no impact at all, I'd not even come anywhere close to failure. Then I stopped going after one week.

Pretty pathetic, I'm doing it right now

And how do you expect a personal trainer to make money by having people keep working out at that particular gym?

CURLS
C U R L S
and guess what

MORE
FUCKING
CURLS

and then they leave after 30 minutes of curls

They work with the owner. They keep people in the gym, he pays them a fraction of the profits. Sounds like everyone wins to me

anyones gym have personal trainers that have terrible physique? my gym's trainer looks like a closet homosexual soy boy

Two of my gyms trainers look dyel and one is semidyel and they all train females. With machines.

This was me 2 years ago sad to say. To be fair though , once my arms started showing gains it gave me the motivation to train the rest of my body.
Nowadays arms are probably the muscle group I train the least

i just dont get it. how can you be a personal trainer when you dont even have the motivation to get your self into shape.

i will never take a personal trainer serious as a human being or a job

It's not like SS and PPL is something only known about on Veeky Forums. And it isn't like everyone on Veeky Forums is doing the same routine.

So the answer to your stupid question is "the same thing"

Nope, my first gym had 2 PTs - one was a huge, bald powerlifter with a long beard, sort of awkward, but strong af. The other one was an old timey lifter who does not compete anymore afaik. Also his daughter is a world class oly lifter.

No other gym I've been to has had such a great combination of PTs

>ask trainer
>here, have shit routine X
>do that for months
>no process at all
>leave

>ask trainer
>get good routine
>see gains
>gotta stay so I don’t lose the gains
You must be handicapped.

Normies train chest, shoulders and arms, mostly. Typically with high volume and tons of exercises. I mean, intuitively it makes sense. More reps, more exercises = more results, right? It usually takes quite a while for them to realize that lifting doesn't work like that.

No, because a normal would go up to someone big like me irl, and I would tell them to eat a lot of healthy food and do a lot of volume very slow and careful with the smallest weights you can , and that's how 300 lb BBC on steroids trains so you can do it too,

An autistic idiot would go on Veeky Forums and let a fat idiot tell them to do SS, SL

REALSHIT

>doesn't work like that

That is exactly how bodybuilding works. Post your hideous body

I have come to the conclusion that I am one of the few people that actually know what they are doing in the gym. No one knows a thing about anatomy or basic bodybuilding. The chads do the same routine given to them when they did sports. Used to think a friend from high school was huge when I started to now see him as potentially smallwe than me after a year. To answer your initial question.
>lots of bench press
>lots of bicep
>some shoulders
>tricep rope pull downs
>never legs

You forgot the critical step:
>doesn't cancel gym membership
People that don't go the gym but pay a membership fee are subsidizing your membership.

they got an associates degree in kinesiology or sports science or whatever decades ago when they were in shape

another part of it is that if normie gym personal trainers actually pushed the trainees hard they'd stop coming since most of them (at least in my gym) are skinnyfat, outright fatasses, and middle aged to elderly women and aren't willing to work hard for their goals (and a big part of this for most of them is not eating absolute shit which judging by their physiques most of them do)

Keked and checked

half squats bench and curls

did this for 4-6 months in high school
kinda worked because i just started eating a lot

I recognize that titty monster

Who?

Pretty sure it's hitomi