Why the fuck do I have these red marks on my shoulders? Pretty sure it's related to lifting but idk how

Why the fuck do I have these red marks on my shoulders? Pretty sure it's related to lifting but idk how.

>What are stretch marks, Alex?

stop roiding faggot, your skin can't contain your muscle explosion obviously

thats left over curry 'jeet

How could they be stretch marks, my muscles can't be growing that fast. And they don't look like stretch marks, more like scars.

skin cancer

I got them too when I first started lifting. I have them on my thighs, too.

They're stretch marks. Are you young, and sub 6 feet? Manlets putting on muscle fast isn't a meme.

shave your armpits goddammit this is disgusting

Not necessarily from the muscles growing, but also can be from lifting itself.

I've got one from baseball where I got cleated in the groin by my hip flexor. That was 13 years ago.

Yeah I'm a little under six feet and fairly young. Do they go away?

Sorry everyone I failed you, the pic I took of them sucks

I have the same, not roiding but my shoulders tend to grow faster than other muscles

they are stretch marks, the fresh ones are red. If you don't make further gains they become white after a few years

But why would a man shave his body hair?? Razors are for your face my friend.

They'll fade over time, but it takes a while. You can get creams at the store to fast track this if you're really self conscious

because a man is a man and not a fucking monkey. the way you're phrasing it suggests you have some issues with your masculinity.

also it reduced body odor significantly

*reduces

Thanks for the info everyone, didn't know my skin would be destroy after moving heavy barbells around. Guess I'll just tell people it's cool

nigga u gay, shavin yo ass like some sort of pansy ass

are you gay? because ask around, I dare you to find more than 5% of girls who prefer a fucking forest under the arms.

>smelling like shit
Okay pajeet. Body hair traps pheromones which attract women better.

why do they want to sniff my armpits or something

speak english, bongo

Claims others have an issue with masculinity.
Becomes verbally abuse and angry upon seeing something he disagrees with, like a fucking child.
I bet you shave your chest as well you cuck.

guess what else it traps? the bacteria that causes someone to stink of sweat.

>shaving your chest is a bad thing

yeah i'm the one with the issues alright

They're stretch marks OP, get some skin cream or get used to them. Also, don't shave your body like a faggot. I sincerely hope these anons are larpimg. Hairless bodies are for children and women.

Yeah I guess them's the breaks. That's it, I'm never posting another thread again without revealing my pits in the OP.

>armpit
L-lewd

>i have to show off my hair
>b-but i'm a confident man

>never roided
>stretchmarks all over my arms and even some on my thighs

those are virgin marks.
the older you get without having sex, the more they appear.

starts on your chest/armpit area then slowly spreads down your body.
better stop being such a faggot or look into cosmetic surgery.

At first I thought this pic was of an asian lady with a huge bush.

You've really bought into everything others have to sell you haven't you? Try thinking for yourself for once buddy.

yeah sure, that's the reason. not that i like the evolved-beyond-an-ape-look better

>Not burying your face into your bro's armpit hair and inhaling manly testojuice scent.

It's like you're not even trying.

why don't you shave your head too then, chimp boy? Only filthy primates have hair on their heads in 2018

Its not about your muscles growing fast but about you having shit skin

how 2 get bedder skin

Stretch marks are scars, you idiot. Literally tears in flesh that scar you